Author Topic: ‘A Subtle Message to ISIS’ From Ticked Off Military Veteran . . .  (Read 986 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The whole title of this is below.  From The Blaze.

‘A Subtle Message to ISIS’ From Ticked Off Military Veteran Should Send a Chill Down the Spine of Every Terrorist

Aug. 21, 2014 6:26pm   Jason Howerton

A military veteran has penned a brutally scathing message to the Islamic State militants in the Middle East who are slaughtering innocent men, women, and children.

The powerful response from Nick Powers, identified as a Marine Corps veteran by one website, comes after terrorists beheaded American photojournalist James Foley and posted the propaganda video online for the world to see.

The main, undeniable point of his message to ISIS terrorists is this: You really don’t want to pick a fight with America’s veterans.

It’s best to read his message in its entirety (Paragraph breaks added):

“As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn’t know how to fight, you’re bullying the weak.

The rest of it is here:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/21/a-subtle-message-to-isis-from-ticked-off-military-veteran-should-send-a-chill-down-the-spine-of-every-terrorist/

I'd like to add--this Dragoon/Brave Rifle feels the same way.  Come here and Vlad Tepes will look as if he was *****footing around.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.