Author Topic: 'That's my boy!': Shocking photograph of a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Australian boy brandis  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'That's my boy!': Shocking photograph of a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Australian boy brandishing the head of a Syrian soldier - and his jihadist father who took it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721230/Thats-boy-Australian-jihadists-seven-year-old-son-poses-decapitated-head-Syrian-solider.html

The young son of an Australian jihadist has been photographed gripping the severed head of a slain Syrian soldier.

Khaled Sharrouf's son, believed to be aged seven, used both hands to hoist the decapitated head up as he posed for a chilling photo.

His proud father, one of Australia's most-wanted terrorists and a suspected war criminal, posted the photo to Twitter on August 8 with the caption: 'Thats my boy!'.

Sickening! What kind of sick**** teaches a child to be a hateful terrorist??????????????  :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Muslim jihadi who lived on disability welfare benefits in Australia, now fighting with ISIS terrorists in Iraq
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/06/23/muslim-jihadi-who-lived-on-disability-welfare-benefits-in-australia-now-fighting-with-isis-terrorists-in-iraq/

Khaled Sharrouf, a notorious convicted Muslim terrorist from western Sydney who fled Australia under a false passport last year has been identified among militant fighters now laying a bloody siege to Iraq. Australian jihadists fighting with ISIS are carrying out massacres of captured Iraqi prisoners and participating in some of the most gruesome war crimes of the two-week-old Iraq insurgency.

He lived off of welfare in Australia while planning Jihad.   :argh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Mr Mannn

Sickening! What kind of sick**** teaches a child to be a hateful terrorist??????????????  :argh:
Only a muslim could do that.

Offline hillneck

Even after crap like this, there are people who still take up for these savages.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Even after crap like this, there are people who still take up for these savages.

The people who take up these evil doers are just as bad as the Jihadists.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Only a muslim could do that.

Are you sure?

When the ball drops, and Obama and his jack-booted militarized police forces kick off "Fundamental Transformation of America, Phase [whatever]", I don't intend to go quietly into that good night, and I sure as hell am taking every opportunity to instill in my son the same set of values and as much of my skills set as possible. Common Core may be intending to train my son in the ways of the mewling sheep, but I refuse to comply.

Eventually, the day will come when the government will label me a terrorist, if it hasn't done so already.  I'm not saying I sanction al Qaeda or it's goals and tactics in Syria - frankly, I think it would be for the best if we nuked BOTH sides of this war from orbit, and called it good - but war is a hard awful thing to behold, and civil wars are among the worst of the lot.  All of the BTDTs here don't need me to tell them this.  But the worst thing about wars, civil or otherwise, is that good people get killed, and if we aren't training our next generation to take our places when we fall, we're setting them up for generations of tyranny and enslavement.

We may not appreciate the values that this father is instilling, but the fact that he is teaching those values to his son probably puts him a leg up on the rest of us, as far as dealing with the world as it really is goes.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus