Author Topic: Podcast: Are Christians the weakest defenders of their faith?  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Podcast: Are Christians the weakest defenders of their faith?
http://radio.foxnews.com/2014/05/04/podcast-are-christians-the-weakest-defenders-of-their-faith/

We always hear about religious minorities being persecuted but what about persecution of the religious majority, the Christians?

Is this subject considered taboo, is it considered to be politically incorrect, or is it just an inconvenient truth?

Both my guests -American Pastors Network President Sam Rohrer and the Reverend Majid El Shafie, Founder of One Free World International – are Christian leaders and are asked controversial questions. You will be surprised to hear what they have to say.

I am not religious, but this is very eye opening.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Dori

Re: Podcast: Are Christians the weakest defenders of their faith?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 01:58:30 PM »
Are Christians the weakest defenders of their faith?.

Yes.  It amazes me that all the Christian religions don't form a unified front against the discrimination that the left seems to be able to get away with.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 05:36:25 PM »

Yes.  It amazes me that all the Christian religions don't form a unified front against the discrimination that the left seems to be able to get away with.

Exactly. I think Christian are very fragmented.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »
Exactly. I think Christian are very fragmented.

Unfortunately the Christian Faith has become week over the years by the leaders of the faith.   The Protestant   are the worse.

Goes back to the early 1700's when leaders of our country would switch Faith from Baptist  to Quaker and back to Baptist.

Seems every one is looking for a belief that does not cause pain or infringe on ones life style.    Believe in God and Jesus and you are forgiven for your sins.  Kill, torture others, live your life as a monster, but if one gives their life over to Jesus, they are free to continue their dastardly  deeds until they are caught again and  some how get back  their faith in Jesus.

Doesn't matter what the monsters do, they have a safety net , Jesus,   for them to say, I have sinned but now I come to Jesus for forgiveness, If Jesus can forgive theses sins -------why not allow these people to forgiven by society and those they harmed.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 07:48:13 PM »
Yes.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 11:51:30 PM »
American Christians are.  Look at this woman  in the Sudan,  Meriam  Ibrahim,  willing to die rather than denounce Jesus. The best defense of Christian faith is to live the faith.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 02:22:46 PM »
American Christians are.  Look at this woman  in the Sudan,  Meriam  Ibrahim,  willing to die rather than denounce Jesus. The best defense of Christian faith is to live the faith.

As did thousands of Christians that smeared them selves and children with blood before being marched into the Arena to be eaten by the lions for the enjoyment of thousands.  The blood was for a fast death, why not fight back against the false Gods that demanded their blood ??

THE Muslim faith took care of this problem by laws that say a Muslim CAN LIE, CHEAT AND MELD INTO THE LIFE STYLES OF OTHERS. 

A Muslim can go native, attend Churches of not their faith, eat forbidden foods, dress as the others do, own dogs and other taboo objects to hide their real intent. 

So why do Christians not do the same to undermine the false Gods.?????

unfortunately in todays world we have now found ourselves in a world of high tec. that is threatened by  beliefs 3,000 years ago.

Is this a matter of Christianity becoming a personal  God, Not a faith that needs to bond with others ??

Questions I have, but there is no way I would die for my beliefs, I would lie my butt of, convert and raise my kids to believe in in Jesus and lie about it.

No where is it said that the followers of Jesus must become weak and so cowards they must submit to  the Gods of others.

We have the Old Testament that tells of mighty wars fought by the people of od and Jesus to keep the ungodly from over running their country's and lives.