Author Topic: can someone help me resize this?  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
can someone help me resize this?
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:04:17 PM »

I want this to be as wide as my last animal gif so it looks even but while keeping the same ratio so it doesn't look stretched out.  I can't get the pixel size to work right for me.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Dori

Re: can someone help me resize this?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 06:37:36 PM »

Too big?  I set it at 500 wide, 167 high
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:39:42 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 08:05:36 AM »
It's a little blurry.  I used tinypic but it just has set sizes to upload to. Is there any free software that I could get a code for my original pic at 500 wide?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Dori

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 10:38:08 AM »
It's a little blurry.  I used tinypic but it just has set sizes to upload to. Is there any free software that I could get a code for my original pic at 500 wide?

What did you use to take the pictures with?
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »
my camera phone and then I used an app called Photo Grid to put them in that order (filmstrip)  I can't see any options on size though.

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 12:53:28 PM »
my camera phone and then I used an app called Photo Grid to put them in that order (filmstrip)  I can't see any options on size though.

Is there anyway you can enlarge the pictures individually then put them in the filmstrip, or is the filmstrip just one size?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 02:03:12 PM »
I don't know.  I only have my phone to work from so it's kinda sucking.  I used to use photoshop but that was on my laptop

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 09:20:36 AM »

I want this to be as wide as my last animal gif so it looks even but while keeping the same ratio so it doesn't look stretched out.  I can't get the pixel size to work right for me.

Try this:

Resized to 500x167 pixels using IrfanView with SHARPEN. If it's okay, right click and download it. It's linked off my homepage so it won't be up very long because my space on the server is limited.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 01:41:00 PM »
Try this:

Resized to 500x167 pixels using IrfanView with SHARPEN. If it's okay, right click and download it. It's linked off my homepage so it won't be up very long because my space on the server is limited.

Thank you so much!  Thank you also Dori! :cheersmate:

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 06:16:08 PM »
You're quite welcome, Gina. Now to look for my USB cable for the Nikon.....I know it's out here someplace!!!!
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA