Author Topic: Barbara Boxer Introduces Bill to Allow Gun Confiscation from 'Unstable' People  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/03/Dem-Senator-Introducing-Bill-To-Allow-Gun-Confiscation-From-Unstable-People
Dem Senator Barbara Boxer Introduces Bill to Allow Gun Confiscation from 'Unstable' People
Boxer says, "We failed our children" at Santa Barbara, and this bill serves the "function" of keeping them safe.

According to The Hill, Boxer wants family members to be able to "petition the court for a gun violence prevention warrant." If granted, the warrant would allow police to confiscate firearms from the "unstable" family member and would also bar that family member from buying more guns.

Boxer said, "Call it what you want, but we are failing our children because we have a basic task to keep them safe."

Basically this means that if you are related to gun grabbing liberals, they can just call and without proof declare you "Unstable" and have your guns confiscated.

If you live in a state where all permit holders have been published, activists can call the cops and one by one disarm everyone.

Its just a false accusation away.

Offline ChuckJ

Sounds kind of like a gun version of Florida's Baker Act.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

I see that as causing more unregistered illegal guns .

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Barbara is certainly an expert on unstable people.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Barbara is certainly an expert on unstable people.

How are all of Babs' loyal constituents gonna "take it to the man" if all their guns are taken away?

Oh, that's right: "take it to the man" is the opportunity to loot the neighborhood for what da man gots...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus