Author Topic: Pencil Neck Schiff has luggage stolen in San Fran Sicko  (Read 6 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
San Francisco used to be a beautiful city. But it has turned into a huge pit hole under the control of the Democrats.

From poop maps to needles to rampant crime, who would ever want to visit it anymore?

Yet, the Democrats don't seem to be doing anything to resolve the decimation of the city.

But now it's hit one of their own, in one of the most common crimes people are getting hit with in San Francisco: a car break-in.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who is running for the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein's vacant Senate seat, was in the city for a few days when he had his luggage swiped out of his car in a parking garage.  He was supposed to be meeting with supporters at a fancy restaurant.

But before the dinner at Ristorante Rocca in nearby Burlingame, he fell victim to a car break-in, losing his bags which left him without a suit for the occasion.

“Yes, they took my bags,” Schiff confirmed to the Chronicle. “But I’m here to thank Joe,” he added, referring to high-profile lawyer Joe Cotchett, who’s backing his Senate bid.

“I guess it’s ‘Welcome to San Francisco,’” Cotchett’s spokesperson Lee Houskeeper bluntly told the newspaper.

He was forced to wear a hiking vest while the other diners were in suits.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/26/dem-failures-come-back-to-bite-schiff-n2173348
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender