Author Topic: Omigosh, I'm so glad Y'All are back!  (Read 7921 times)

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Omigosh, I'm so glad Y'All are back!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 11:38:55 PM »
Lina (the "baby")

Mojo

Murphy

Zeus the Moose

Gypsy (our very best girl, ever- who went to the Bridge last June), Spousal Unit, Biba, & Bear (whom we adopted at the same time as Mia. He didn't survive the second part of his HW treatment)

(Gyps), Portia, our "failed" foster, whom we lost 7 weeks ago to old age, (& Lina)

Mia, again

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:59:05 PM by BlondeMoment »
As a matter of fact, I *am* a "white wing bigot". I only enjoy venison. And fish. Lots and lots and lots of fish.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 11:40:37 PM »
Samoyed?

My parents were caring for a beautiful Great Pyrenees while he was in his final years.  He had some sort of degenerative disease... they took him to the farm and let him run around until he passed away.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 11:59:27 PM »
What a pack of good looking dogs!

It also appears that Lina has a favorite spot on that leather sofa.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 12:16:06 AM »
Welcome to Blonde Moment. And congrats to the Cave getting back up. It's looking good. SR and I were so glad to have everyone visit Conservative Underground during the evil downtime. It's good for the Cave to be back.

Blonde Moment, love your dog pics. And I especially liked the story of Zeus the farting dog. My first rescued greyhound, Jessie, could have been a buddy to Zeus. Together they would have cleared the room.

Velvet is beautiful. My Jessie was a fawn, but now our 2 rescued greyhounds are both dark, Bella a dark, charcoal grey and Darlene a black dog.

One of these days I'll stop being lazy and post dog pics.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 12:50:31 AM »
What an adorable bunch of critters. :)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 12:58:49 AM »
@Chris  American Eskimo Dogs. (lol They were "Spitz" forever until someone had to get fancy) Pyrs are wonderful. The man who (very rarely) boards some of our dogs when we go out of town has Pyrs guarding his exotics (some kind of antelope & these huge land turtles).

Thanks, Big Dog. They really do think the world is a circus (or else they're out to prove it) I'm unashamedly partial to the girls. (the boys are just plain crazy. They wear me out with all the leaping, spinning, & jumping to conclusions. Like Garfield's Odie on stimulants. & they're terrible mama's boys.) They're all spoiled in the extreme, but that's what I got them for. Lina has the most beautiful table manners. I feed them either ground sirloin, baked chicken, or vegetables at dinner & she always gets a little extra on a plate at the table. You can tell her "jump up" & no matter what she's doing, she'll go jump up into DH's chair. (We have to push the chairs in after we eat, though. Sometimes, she table surfs after we've taken the others outside) If we're taking too long to eat, she gives me these faint little butterfly kisses on my knees. It's really sweet.

SaintLouieWoman, I recognized your avatar right away. That must be Bella & she is a beauty! I love Greyhounds (Honest, I don't love ALL dogs. Just most of them) Actually, I love sighthounds in general. Please post pics! & thank you for the welcome!

I'm missing a bunch of pictures (flash drives). I hate technology.

ps Chris, thanks. They are. lol Most of the time. Mojo & Murphy want to kill each other, so the house is "broken up" with baby gates. They've been face to face a few times with either "death stares" or a lot of sound & fury (no blood lost), but shortly after Murphy joined us, I got between them & Mojo took a piece of my shin. Both boys were rescues; to be adopted when they were ready, but the bite took Mojo off the list & after 3 failed tries, Murph is mine. There's a really good behaviorist here & she's cheap. If things will just settle down...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:05:52 AM by BlondeMoment »
As a matter of fact, I *am* a "white wing bigot". I only enjoy venison. And fish. Lots and lots and lots of fish.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 01:22:09 AM »
Welcome, Blonde Moment. Good to make your aquaintence. I'm one of the youngest bucks here, but kind of an old dog, I guess.  :-) (For CC)

And guess what, Nadin, Sabrina, CalPig, and the rest....We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! :lmao:

And good to finally be back, it is!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 04:19:49 AM »
I have a dog named Murphy. Or more accurately, my daughter does. He is mostly retriever, reddish long hair coat, and white front paws. His full name is Murphy Whitesocks. He is NOT a Chicago fan.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014, 07:25:21 AM »
I have a dog named Murphy. Or more accurately, my daughter does. He is mostly retriever, reddish long hair coat, and white front paws. His full name is Murphy Whitesocks. He is NOT a Chicago fan.

Excellent name!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 11:01:46 PM »
Thank you for the welcomes, Revolution & obumazombie.

@Revolution...:-) It's all relative, I guess. I'm not young (Praise God!)

@obumazombie...Your daughter has very good taste. It'a good Irish name for a ginger.

The Cubs have a better stadium, though. I guess I'll never get to see Wrigley or (I dunno what the White Sox field is called right now. They keep changing the name) now that it
s such a freakin' mess.. My favorite pitcher  (Danny Darwin) threw for the White Sox for a little while. Love the Astros & the Rangers- & even though it's frowned upon at my house, the (Stinkin') Cardinals.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 11:45:09 PM »

I vote pancake.

THAT IS A DIRTY SOUL DAMNING SODOMITE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHAT A SODOMITE FREAK LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD HATES FILTHY SODOMITE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL PTARMIGAN OPPRESSING AND HUMAN DOOMING BUNNIES ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2014, 10:44:02 PM »
I take it you don't care for rabbits, Ptarmigan. I used to like them okay until I saw a Chinchilla in a pet store & the scales fell from my eyes. Rabbits, or at least most rabbits, are evil.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2014, 11:07:45 PM »
I take it you don't care for rabbits, Ptarmigan. I used to like them okay until I saw a Chinchilla in a pet store & the scales fell from my eyes. Rabbits, or at least most rabbits, are evil.
Don't encourage him. :p

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2014, 12:23:08 AM »
Okay.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 06:43:12 AM »
Okay.

I suspect a rabbit nibbled his bum when he was a lad, and he hasn't been the same since.

That's what happens when you get a wild hare up your butt!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2014, 04:42:50 PM »
LOL I guess so. (I still think...never mind)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2014, 10:14:18 PM »

Rabbits are Spawn of Satan. The sodomite damned verminsitic beast that they all are. All rabbits are terrorists waiting to come to kill humans.

The Bible has many verses that say rabbits are worthy of death and extermination as they are worthy of Eternal Damnation.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du