Author Topic: Choice in life  (Read 2463 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Choice in life
« on: May 19, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
We have a man in N.H. whose wife in the ME has been sentenced to death for marrying a Christian, she is pregnant and sentenced to 100 flogings and being hung after the birth of her baby.   

Very upset so please excuse the spelling and typos. 

Why are not the Christians  all over the world not running in to save her ?  Just here in America  have     huge Church on TV making milions of dollers that can pay for her rescue with out govement pemission
Screw the politics, just get her to America with her husband.

Why are the Churches not going nuts over a woman who is pregnant and  Christian and faces worse times then the Christians faced in Rome against the Lions and Gladiators.

Times are going backwards to the ages of the the past.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Choice in life
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 06:56:48 PM »
That's not a choice you're describing; that's a war.

You're talking about invading a sovereign nation to overpower its government. A dirty, sub-human nation but a sovereign nation nonetheless. Assuming the intercessors weren't arrested or killed outright by Sudan they would become international outlaws.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 07:05:46 PM »
Vesta, what you are trying to say is why are we not on a holy Crusade to protect Christians and Jews from Muslims.

Political Correctness that infects this country won't allow us to admit that we are at war, let alone identify who we are at war with.

The conflict ignited as Muslim expansion threatened Europe.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 10:44:13 AM »
Why not a war against the uncivilized people that wish to live in a world of technology yet keep their people living in the stone age.

Slaves is what they want and need, they have them by the millions.  Then there are the sexual components that come in here.   

Muslims drive me nuts, I have met some very good ones yet to find a dark core to them.   

I find it is time for the Christian, Jewish community to rise up against the monsters that believe what they are doing is the will of God.  And one must remember it is just the men that decide what the will of God is. 

A war against these people is to be not a war against them for money, property or land, the war is to keep the rights we have in America, and the rights of American citizens  to keep their family's  safe over seas.