Author Topic: Frozen moonbats  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Frozen moonbats
« on: January 18, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »
Global warming protest frosted with snow

It snowed, but they still came.  A heavy snowfall blanketed a global warming protest outside the State House in Annapolis this morning, but it did not dampen the shouts of about 400 activists who urged lawmakers to pass the nation's toughest greenhouse gas control law.

As supporters waved signs, chanted and banged drums, 18 legislators walked down a symbolic green carpet to sign up as co-sporsors to a bill that would mandate that all businesses in Maryland cut emissions of global warming pollution by 25 percent by 2020 and 90 percent by 2050.

"We are going to pass this bill this year," said State Sen. Paul Pinsky, a Democrat from Prince
George's County and chairman of the senate's environmental matters subcommittee. "We are
not going to rest, we are not going to stop....We are going to keep going until we pass this
bill."

MORE

Some of the comments are pretty funny:

Global warming causes snow storms.
And hemorrhoids.

Haha, shows how brainwashed these people really are. Hope they freeze their "New Age" butts off.

Increase the taxes, increase the fees, increase regulation, increase energy. Yeah, this is going to help Maryland's economy. Morons
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Frozen moonbats
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:28:23 AM »
...and on the other side of the hemisphere...

Russians Brace For The Big Chill

Jupiter Kalambakal - AHN News Writer
Moscow, Russia (AHN) - Russians are bracing for temperatures of as low as minus 55 degrees Celsius (minus 67 degrees Fahrenheit) in Siberia as Russia's emergencies ministry warns on Wednesday of its impending dangers in the coming weeks.

Government agencies were placed on high alert, reports AFP. The ministry ordered local administration officials to prepare for the extreme chill expected to last until Jan. 21.

BRRRRRRR

:censored: globalwarming.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 01:24:49 PM »

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
Ah, but the snow *proves* global warming!  Didn't you know that?

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:46 PM »

Thats right, I saw it in a movie. The one where the Alantic ocean froze.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

That is why I am seeing it called "Global Climate Change" more and more now. I do believe our climate is changing I just don't believe it's cow farts and SUVs causing it.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 10:37:53 PM »
The new buzzword amoung the retards is "global climate change".  Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me.