Author Topic: Will Pitt tells 0loser to F OFF!!!!!!!!  (Read 7695 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Will Pitt tells 0loser to F OFF!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2014, 07:48:42 AM »
Here is the long term story behind the drunken crybaby moocher.

SHE had good insurance which you took advantage of but still whined about.
Fast forward now.

You believed the lies from Odumbo,you have done nothing to help your wifes situation,you did not check out what you were moving into,you are a worthless piece of crap.

Even though likely a raving moonbat I have no reason to wish any ill to your wife.
I hope though she sees you for what you are...a useless,ravening boozer that is a spoiled 5 year old.
May you die broke,alone and miserable you piece of shit.

That was gold.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2014, 07:48:54 AM »
Someone has linked to Pitt's original rant over on the Super Secret Squirrel FaceBook page for bitter DUmmies...with a comment of "Truth"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2014, 07:49:32 AM »
I don't think that statement means what she thinks it means.  Between her poor English and terrible grammar, it's difficult to tell.

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

:-)

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2014, 07:50:54 AM »
Oh and Will....according to Harry Reid and Patty Murray...you're a liar paid by the Koch Brothers to spread decietful stories about the ACA.

Let that settle in for a moment.

:rotf:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2014, 07:51:25 AM »
Why did Pitt move to NH from Mass? I understand Brown, he's a conservative, but Pitt? This is what I don't get about these moonbat Progs, and it pisses me off. YOU idiots created the shit, now you want to escape it, move to OUR areas, and vote the same damn way you did in the hellhole you just left....and helped create. It's what's almost turning Colorado into a basketcase of regulations, etc.

It's due to their obstinance and lack of cognitive ability.  They think that the hellholes were created because their duly elected officials and policies were compromised by evil corporatists.  "If they'd just done it as we wanted, it would have worked."  They want to try again and again and again thinking their EUtopia will finally be successful.... somewhere.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2014, 07:51:59 AM »
Why did Pitt move to NH from Mass?

It was about a year ago, that Mama Raven moved Bill & family up into New Hampshire; I dunno for sure, but I suspect it was because maybe inheritance taxes are less in New Hampsire, than in Massachusetts.  Or there was some other tax advantage.

You know what Bill looks like; I suggest you also consult

page 157, comment 2346
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,81827.2340.html
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2014, 07:54:05 AM »
Why did Pitt move to NH from Mass? I understand Brown, he's a conservative, but Pitt? This is what I don't get about these moonbat Progs, and it pisses me off. YOU idiots created the shit, now you want to escape it, move to OUR areas, and vote the same damn way you did in the hellhole you just left....and helped create. It's what's almost turning Colorado into a basketcase of regulations, etc.

That's how they spread the cancer that is Progressivism.  They create shitholes by the policies they support in the tates they originally live in...then when it looks like their own ideology is going to bite THEM in the ass...they move and start all over again.

Progressives and their ****ed up ideology are the Kudzu of the human race.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2014, 05:57:08 PM »
WilliamPitt (56,500 posts)
25. Thanks for kicking my thread.

[snip]

I am in the process of running down the facts of the matter, but family friend and ally was confident enough to basically tell us not to bother.

So yeah, that, too.

Explain it away, apologist. My wife is counting pills.

Um, you being a "journalist" should you have been doing this in 2008 or 2009 or 2010 or even as late as last year?

We TEA Party people told you this would happen for years and years but all you could do was mock and use the most horrible epithets to try and silence actual facts.

Why was that, Mr. Pitt?

If you had bothered to "run down the facts" in all those previous years, you could have helped your wife and maybe even the entire country.

But, instead, you chased after unicorns that aren't there.

:ownit:
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »

That is a quote worth saving.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2014, 07:56:43 PM »
That's how they spread the cancer that is Progressivism.  They create shitholes by the policies they support in the tates they originally live in...then when it looks like their own ideology is going to bite THEM in the ass...they move and start all over again.

Around here it's Scotch Broom.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Delmar

« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2014, 09:07:21 PM »
Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)Tue Mar 18, 2014, 06:12 PM
Star Member Skip Intro (19,220 posts)
111. It isn't what was promised, we were lied to, and people are suffering for it.

I'm sorry you and your family are among them.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
Said Obama never.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022221201
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »
What pisses me off about this is, if it actually worked out for Pitt, and the other DUmbasses, but the majority of Americans were hurting due to it, they'd all STILL be cheering the shit on like they did 2 years ago and calling the doubters liars just as that weasly-assed Reid did.

**** you, Will, and **** your wife. I don't like grave-dancing or cheering anyone's illness, which I'm not really, but you idiots made your bed. ****ing deal with it. The ONLY ****ing reason you care now is because YOU are impacted by it. Everyone else be damned. ALL of us on "this" side told you this bullshit would be a disaster, as with ANY government program, and all you fruitbats, you included, ridiculed us while you were snorting the ground up unicorn horn dust.

****ing idiot.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2014, 01:08:58 AM »
Um, you being a "journalist" should you have been doing this in 2008 or 2009 or 2010 or even as late as last year?

We TEA Party people told you this would happen for years and years but all you could do was mock and use the most horrible epithets to try and silence actual facts.

Why was that, Mr. Pitt?

If you had bothered to "run down the facts" in all those previous years, you could have helped your wife and maybe even the entire country.

But, instead, you chased after unicorns that aren't there.
The Pelosi 'pass the bill to find out what's in it' should have been a clue for him as well.
This too shall pass.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2014, 01:16:38 AM »
:cheersmate:  Conservatives are underserving of quality of life because we all know they are racists.

I believe the term you're grasping for is "Lebensunwertes Lebens".  It's a popular one leftists of all stripes like to apply to those who oppose them.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2014, 04:20:13 AM »
Around here it's Scotch Broom.

Cindie

In the lakes around here, it's milfoil.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2014, 08:09:44 AM »
What pisses me off about this is, if it actually worked out for Pitt, and the other DUmbasses, but the majority of Americans were hurting due to it, they'd all STILL be cheering the shit on like they did 2 years ago and calling the doubters liars just as that weasly-assed Reid did.

**** you, Will, and **** your wife. I don't like grave-dancing or cheering anyone's illness, which I'm not really, but you idiots made your bed. ****ing deal with it. The ONLY ****ing reason you care now is because YOU are impacted by it. Everyone else be damned. ALL of us on "this" side told you this bullshit would be a disaster, as with ANY government program, and all you fruitbats, you included, ridiculed us while you were snorting the ground up unicorn horn dust.

****ing idiot.

Exactly right Rebel. I wonder what Pitt's reaction would have been if this post had been
by another "lesser" DUmmie. Would he even have read it?? Probably ignored it or jumped
on the ProSense BandWagon of blaming everyone else EXCEPT oBAMA.

Vader Rules!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2014, 09:15:29 AM »

****ing idiot.

BINGO and in fact if Pitt was the only one who benefited he would not give a crap about any of the other DUmbasses and likewise them for him.
Their wails of altruism always end with themselves.