Author Topic: [CT] Gun-grabbing cop goes ballistic: 'I'm the master!'  (Read 805 times)

Offline mrclose

[CT] Gun-grabbing cop goes ballistic: 'I'm the master!'
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:57:16 PM »

A citizen’s phone call to Connecticut state police about a letter ordering gun owners to dispose of their unregistered so-called “assault” weapons and standard-capacity magazines is sending shockwaves through the national gun-rights community after being recorded and posted online.

Hear the recorded call at link: (Be aware of offensive language)

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/gun-grabbing-cop-goes-ballistic-im-the-master/#GlYX8mlBPPC2Ic4V.99
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: [CT] Gun-grabbing cop goes ballistic: 'I'm the master!'
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:35:10 AM »
**** it--it's CT.  But I bet all the illegals in New Haven sure as hell haven't given up their guns.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »
**** it--it's CT.  But I bet all the illegals in New Haven sure as hell haven't given up their guns.
Why not make all the illegals register ? Want to see some lib's panties go into a bunch ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:47:53 AM »
Funny how 68% of the people on the not registered list are Police/ Sheriffs or State police and they have been ordered to start confiscating guns that are not registered.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 04:46:35 AM »
Funny how 68% of the people on the not registered list are Police/ Sheriffs or State police and they have been ordered to start confiscating guns that are not registered.

Andy Cuomo threatened to have any non-compliant LEOs (with the SAFE Act) fired in NYS if they didn't register.

Hey, Carl--did you see that a church in Troy is raffling off a SAFE Act-compliant AR?  I saw something on the local TWC News channel this morning.  Gonna hafta get me a ticket or five. O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 07:00:09 AM »

That'd be crazy if true. The idiots in charge didn't think that one through all the way.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 09:03:56 AM »
I'm not familiar with the 'Not registered' list, which seems a bit of a non sequitur at first glance...is that an artifact of the guns already being registered in the People's Democratik Republic of Connecticut, but there being some additional step(s) required now by the SAFE Act?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 01:29:51 PM »
I wonder if the "master" has limited his delusions to just that one area, and not...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5I60vNoybs[/youtube]

Nobody beats him !

edit+
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.