Author Topic: Pastor Michael Hoggard  (Read 3571 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Pastor Michael Hoggard
« on: February 21, 2014, 08:06:12 AM »
Found this link and find it interesting.  The pastor uses the KJ Bible to explain how Giants
walked the earth and how and why the Bible tells of these things.

We today find the graves of very large people some as big as  13 feet tall, interesting as we find these people did exist  and are documented in the old Testament .

We find these graves in to days worlds and wonder if the story's of the old Testament  are a fact not a myth.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Pastor Michael Hoggard
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:26:09 AM »

NOW, now BD,  this subject of Giants runs in both religion and see for your self science.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 08:31:39 AM »
vesta, dear, you earned the Meds Cat for your first post.

1. The subject of your post is Pastor michaenl Hogggoard. You misspelled that name so badly, the IRS couldn't find him.

2. Your first sentence says "Found this link and find it interesting.", but you didn't post the link- so we have no idea what you're talking about. We still can't figure out who Pastor michaenl Hogggoard is.

3. The next paragraph says "We today find the graves of very large people some as big as  13 feet tall".  Show me. Maybe you can call Pastor michaenl Hogggoard to help you.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 09:43:58 AM »
vesta, dear, you earned the Meds Cat for your first post.

1. The subject of your post is Pastor michaenl Hogggoard. You misspelled that name so badly, the IRS couldn't find him.

2. Your first sentence says "Found this link and find it interesting.", but you didn't post the link- so we have no idea what you're talking about. We still can't figure out who Pastor michaenl Hogggoard is.

3. The next paragraph says "We today find the graves of very large people some as big as  13 feet tall".  Show me. Maybe you can call Pastor michaenl Hogggoard to help you.

That was why I figured you posted what you did.

The name made no sense, obviously being keyboard vomit, and she should've included a link about this guy, whoever he is.

Otherwise, what the fudge?

Heed the advice and counsel of Big Dog, vesta dear; he has your own best interest at heart.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 11:28:35 AM »
On a hunch, I GOOGLE'd "Michael Hoggard". Some very strange fringe stuff came up.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:48 PM »
Found this link and find it interesting.  The pastor uses the KJ Bible to explain how Giants
walked the earth and how and why the Bible tells of these things.

We today find the graves of very large people some as big as  13 feet tall, interesting as we find these people did exist  and are documented in the old Testament .

We find these graves in to days worlds and wonder if the story's of the old Testament  are a fact not a myth.

I have heard the tales of the graves of Biblical giants (the Nephilim) have be discovered but I haven't seen any hard evidence of this. Now the people of the ancient world tended to be much smaller than the average high of a modern human so an individual who happened to have the height of a modern human up to the height of a modern basketball player would probably have been considered a giant by their standards.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 02:37:11 PM »
....Goliath...
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »
....Goliath...

In Deut. 1:4 it tells of OG the last of the Rephaim  the king of Basham.   ---The Bible Dictionary

I googled Ancient Giants and got much more then I expected with Photos from all over the world then I googled American Giants and by golly we have been finding these big ones all over the country.   American Indians have some interesting legends from different tribes, strange but the North Americans describe the giants much the same as the South Americans did, white skin, blue eyes, red to blond hair.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 04:32:45 PM »
....Goliath...

Goliath was a giant but not considered one of the Nephilim. His measurements according to the oldest known version of Samuel put his height around 6ft 9in. Later copies increased his height to around 9ft 9 in. Also no one really knows how long a cubit was so estimates very.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.