Author Topic: Witnessed a serious Republican meltdown in my family...  (Read 1338 times)

Offline formerlurker

Witnessed a serious Republican meltdown in my family...
« on: February 09, 2014, 03:32:01 PM »

Sun Feb 9, 2014, 04:27 PM

SummerSnow (2,427 posts)

One of the few conservative family members I have had a meltdown today. There was a discussion about race and religion. The conservative family member who I will call Gus . Gus said the Arab people should be watched carefully in this country cause according to Gus " they are all terrorist".He said they aren't Christians so this is the main reason. Then he said he supports Israel blah blah blah. So I said well why do you support Israel, or the jews? I said they or at least those in Israel practice Judism *spelling*, and they aren't Christians either so should we watch them too? Oh Gus got mad and said its not the same. I said both religions not Christian so tell me why its not the same? He couldn't explain it. So he said my comment was anti semitic and I'm anti semetic.So I said " I call those who practice Judiaism non Christian and you call me anti semetic? Well arent they non Christians. He said yes with anger. Then I called him a anti semite.He was so angry he said"I am not" I said well you hate Arabs and they are semites too , so youre anti semetic. He growled something at me and left.

rofl
http://betterment.democraticunderground.com/10024470849

Stop me if you heard this before -- there was this Jew, Arab and Christian in this incoherent bouncy on the island...

::)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Witnessed a serious Republican meltdown in my family...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »

SummerSnow (2,427 posts)

Gee.....how long did it take you to think up that lame, recycled piece of   :diebouncy: shit?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 03:37:59 PM »
That was so lame I won't even call it a bouncy. I think we should call it a splatter.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 06:33:38 PM »
Jews, Chistians, and Muslims.

Which one has suicide bombers?
Which one is threatening the Sochi games?
Which one is targeting the other two for terrorist murders?

The answer is, Muslims. Yes they should be watched. If a liberal cannot tell the difference between these religions than he is too much an idiot to deal with.
~~ my advice. Get a shovel and hit the liberal with it. It may not change his mind, but you will feel much better.

Offline Dori

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:31 PM »
Jews, Chistians, and Muslims.

Which one has suicide bombers?
Which one is threatening the Sochi games?
Which one is targeting the other two for terrorist murders?

Which one kills gays?
Which one has a war on women?

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 07:18:52 PM »
Jeeze Louise, SummerSnow, it's like you're not even trying...

:(
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 07:22:40 PM »
Which one kills gays?
Which one has a war on women?

Shush now.

The primitives don't want to hear about those two.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 07:26:35 PM »
Arabs claim that they're not anti-Semitic but anti-Zionist. It's all bullshit but that's what they claim none the less.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »
Stories like that make me wish desperately for one more tall tale by Bouncy Ball...   :bawl:  It is just so sad that the "well-educated and oh-so-smart" libs can't even tell an interesting story.  

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 07:29:23 PM »
Arabs claim that they're not anti-Semitic but anti-Zionist. It's all bullshit but that's what they claim none the less.
And they don't hate Jews...they just want to kill them all.   :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 07:37:44 PM »
Stories like that make me wish desperately for one more tall tale by Bouncy Ball...   :bawl:  It is just so sad that the "well-educated and oh-so-smart" libs can't even tell an interesting story.

Exactly. And the ones who can spin a bouncy have been quiet since the DOTY election wrapped up.

Maybe there should be a "DUmmy Of The Month" to encourage more off-season hi-jinks.

For years, nutcase nadin has carried the DUmp through the doldrums on her sweaty back.

She'd bait the lunatics into one knock-down-drag-out brawl after another, keeping things lively for months.

Then the next DOTY would approach and the full roster of DUmmies would swing into action.

With this stupid auto banhammer thing, there's no one to carry the DUmp through the dead zone.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline HeavyMetal

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 09:06:23 PM »
It's such bullshit.  Everytime it ends with 'he/she mumbled something and walked away' after a heated argument, you know it's a lie all the way through.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 09:32:42 PM »
It's such bullshit.  Everytime it ends with 'he/she mumbled something and walked away' after a heated argument, you know it's a lie all the way through.

If it's taken you that long to figure it out, you're culling yourself out for remedial VRWC classes, junior.

In most cases, you can tell that a DUmbshit is lying by the fact that their lips are moving/they've posted another stupid comment (that isn't "K&R") on the innerwebz.

:aliens:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline HeavyMetal

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 09:41:43 PM »
If it's taken you that long to figure it out, you're culling yourself out for remedial VRWC classes, junior.

In most cases, you can tell that a DUmbshit is lying by the fact that their lips are moving/they've posted another stupid comment (that isn't "K&R") on the innerwebz.

:aliens:

I didn't believe it up until the end, it was just so obvious when it ended like that. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 09:42:35 PM »
I don't know who this fake relative is, but you might want to spend a bit more time making one up next time. I've never met a conservative like this. I've never met one that thinks "all" Muslims are terrorists. Note to DUmmie: not all Arabs or people of Arab descent are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabs. Conservatives know the difference. Apparently you don't. Nor do we talk like we're descendants of the Beverly Hillbillies. I live in Oregon, I sound like other people on the west coast.

Here's what "Gus" would say if you had a real conversation with him: "Because as a rule, the Jews don't crash airplanes into buildings, carry bombs in their shoes or the trunks of their cars. They're not known for strapping bombs to their chests and blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and rivers of honey".  He would also be quite aware that Jews aren't Christians. However (not that it matters in this conversation), he would also know that the Jews are God's chosen people. Buddhists are non Christians but they're very peaceful. They didn't even want to go to war with China when they were being slaughtered. He would know this as well.

If any of your fellow DUers believe your story, they're more stupid than you are. Stupid ****!

Cindie
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:45:34 PM by delilahmused »
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:02 PM »
I don't know who this fake relative is, but you might want to spend a bit more time making one up next time. I've never met a conservative like this. I've never met one that thinks "all" Muslims are terrorists. Note to DUmmie: not all Arabs or people of Arab descent are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabs. Conservatives know the difference. Apparently you don't. Nor do we talk like we're descendants of the Beverly Hillbillies. I live in Oregon, I sound like other people on the west coast.

Here's what "Gus" would say if you had a real conversation with him: "Because as a rule, the Jews don't crash airplanes into buildings, carry bombs in their shoes or the trunks of their cars. They're not known for strapping bombs to their chests and blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and rivers of honey".  He would also be quite aware that Jews aren't Christians. However (not that it matters in this conversation), he would also know that the Jews are God's chosen people. Buddhists are non Christians but they're very peaceful. They didn't even want to go to war with China when they were being slaughtered. He would know this as well.

If any of your fellow DUers believe your story, they're more stupid than you are. Stupid ****!

Cindie

One correction.  Even the Buddhist monks in certain countries have grown tired of the radical Islam bullshit.  They have used violence to fight off the Muslim terrorists. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 10:23:44 PM »
One correction.  Even the Buddhist monks in certain countries have grown tired of the radical Islam bullshit.  They have used violence to fight off the Muslim terrorists. 

Good to know!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 11:21:45 PM »
Not all muzzies are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are muzzies, and and nearly all muzzies support them.

When a drone blows up a muzzie house there are no innocent victims.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 04:12:02 AM »
Not all muzzies are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are muzzies, and and nearly all muzzies support them.

When a drone blows up a muzzie house there are no innocent victims.

Nope.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 05:55:45 AM »
Typical DUmbass story.  They put no belief, or realism into it.  My dear Summer snow, you suck at story telling.    :loser:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 09:43:38 AM »

SummerSnow (2,427 posts)

One of the few conservative family members I have had a meltdown today. There was a discussion about race and religion. The conservative family member who I will call Gus . Gus said the Arab people should be watched carefully in this country cause according to Gus " they are all terrorist".He said they aren't Christians so this is the main reason. Then he said he supports Israel blah blah blah. So I said well why do you support Israel, or the jews? I said they or at least those in Israel practice Judism *spelling*, and they aren't Christians either so should we watch them too? Oh Gus got mad and said its not the same. I said both religions not Christian so tell me why its not the same? He couldn't explain it. So he said my comment was anti semitic and I'm anti semetic.So I said " I call those who practice Judiaism non Christian and you call me anti semetic? Well arent they non Christians. He said yes with anger. Then I called him a anti semite.He was so angry he said"I am not" I said well you hate Arabs and they are semites too , so youre anti semetic. He growled something at me and left.

rofl

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 12:01:31 PM »
That was so lame I won't even call it a bouncy. I think we should call it a splatter.

:rofl: I'd have to agree. And with that, your 300th H5.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 12:07:17 PM »

Yeah, dog turds don't bounce.

Here's what "Gus" would say if you had a real conversation with him: "Because as a rule, the Jews don't crash airplanes into buildings, carry bombs in their shoes or the trunks of their cars. They're not known for strapping bombs to their chests and blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and rivers of honey".  He would also be quite aware that Jews aren't Christians. However (not that it matters in this conversation), he would also know that the Jews are God's chosen people. Buddhists are non Christians but they're very peaceful. They didn't even want to go to war with China when they were being slaughtered. He would know this as well.

Cindie

Well Cin, we don't call 'em DUmmies for nuttin'!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!