Author Topic: The Hillbilly Homewrecker  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The Hillbilly Homewrecker
« on: August 06, 2008, 03:50:18 PM »

The Homewrecker is a 3.5-lb. weapon of cardiovascular mass destruction. They start with a deep-fried 15", 1-pound dog and top it with peppers, onions, nacho cheese, chili sauce, jalapenos, mustard, ketchup, coleslaw, tomatoes, lettuce, and shredded cheese. Assured intestinal wreckage will run you $14.99. Finish it in under 12 minutes and you get a free burial t-shirt. Do it in under 4 minutes and your family will have an extra $14.99 for the funeral.

[youtube=425,350]EOgPUfvVxLE[/youtube]

http://www.aldenteblog.com/2008/08/the-mother-of-a.html

http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/

They even have a 10 lb. burger like the one from Denny's Beer Barrel & Pub in PA.  If you're not very hungry, they have a smaller 5-pound version. :yum:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 03:59:37 PM by Chris »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: The Hillbilly Homewrecker
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »
The Hot Dog Page

I'm going to have to try a deep-fried hot dog.  Never had one.  I don't think I'll be putting any eggs on it, tho.

My favorite hamburger topping is a couple rings of red onion slices, jalapeno peppers, nacho cheese, and sour cream. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
So, this is offered in every bar in San Fransisco, right?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »
Paula Deen's Lard Dog