Author Topic: Amber has a sushi/bike date with a woman this weekend  (Read 5958 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Amber has a sushi/bike date with a woman this weekend
« on: January 08, 2014, 08:37:03 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018550504

Wed Jan 8, 2014, 06:01 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,532 posts)

WOW! I am really feeling giddy over this weekend.

She says to wear jeans and be ready for a lot of riding on the bike! I have no clue what she is planning!

I can't wait! I do know there will be sushi involved! And I know it all involves riding on a motorcycle!!

I swear I am giddy as a school girl!!!!

:???: what the hell?

Offline Charles Henrickson

Re: Amber has a sushi/bike date with a woman this weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 08:41:27 PM »
OK, get me up to speed on this Lady Freedom Returns chick. I've never really paid much attention to her. Give me her story in brief form. What is she known for?
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »
Apparently really cheap hookers have to be switch hitters.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 08:46:12 PM »
So while chief running drugs is in Mexico she's going to run off with a dyke on a bike.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 08:47:12 PM »
OK, get me up to speed on this Lady Freedom Returns chick. I've never really paid much attention to her. Give me her story in brief form. What is she known for?

She'd Amber.  First Runner Up DOTY
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 08:47:17 PM »
Oh and I think the woman said something about eating something that smells like fish, not sushi.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 08:48:56 PM »
Apparently really cheap hookers have to be switch hitters.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 08:55:28 PM »

I have figured out that her name is Amber, and I know she had a lot of support here for DOTY, but you still haven't told me much about her. All I seem to know is that she migrated from maybe Joplin, Missouri, and moved to the southwest somewhere, and that she's homeless and wants to be a shot girt. Tell me more. Fill me in. Tell me what catch phrases she's associated with and why. That sort of thing. If I'm ever going to feature her on a DUFU, I need to have some background.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 09:02:50 PM »
I could use more background info myself, such as exactly what shelter Amber is parking her fat ass at. I think it may be this one:

https://www.azpm.org/s/16280-local-homeless-womens-shelter-offers-sense-of-community/

but I can't tell for sure if she's in one of the pictures - there are others elsewhere on this site of her other than that one on FB. Obese, dyed red hair, pig nose.

She is 35 years old and a communications graduate but lost her transcripts in a tornado and can't get a new copy because she stiffed the government on her student loans. I think she lives in a fantasy world because she's very suggestible and virtually lacks all foresight.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 09:10:09 PM »
I have figured out that her name is Amber, and I know she had a lot of support here for DOTY, but you still haven't told me much about her. All I seem to know is that she migrated from maybe Joplin, Missouri, and moved to the southwest somewhere, and that she's homeless and wants to be a shot girt. Tell me more. Fill me in. Tell me what catch phrases she's associated with and why. That sort of thing. If I'm ever going to feature her on a DUFU, I need to have some background.
She's a simple-minded crackpot who's convinced she has PTSD from a tornado two years ago.  Her former boyfriend (she's taken his last name and seems to think they're married) booted her out of his Section 8 housing after one of his buddies convinced him she was bad news.  It's a really sad story... she's a full-blown moonbat who has confused "making her own way" with public welfare vouchers and private charity.

It's quite sad.  Personally, I think she barely qualifies as "fully functioning" and is a few IQ points away from Forrest Gump status.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 09:11:05 PM »
I could use more background info myself, such as exactly what shelter Amber is parking her fat ass at. I think it may be this one:

https://www.azpm.org/s/16280-local-homeless-womens-shelter-offers-sense-of-community/

but I can't tell for sure if she's in one of the pictures - there are others elsewhere on this site of her other than that one on FB. Obese, dyed red hair, pig nose.

She is 35 years old and a communications graduate but lost her transcripts in a tornado and can't get a new copy because she stiffed the government on her student loans. I think she lives in a fantasy world because she's very suggestible and virtually lacks all foresight.
Oh man, that's some classy decor.  Corrugated steel fencing. 

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 10:25:15 PM »
I've been doing a little digging on this Lady Freedom Returns gal. See if I've got this correct so far.

Her real name is Amber. She looks like this:

She looks a little chunky, yet she wants to be a shot girt. She has gone back and forth between Joplin, Missouri (where she survived the Great Tornado, which gave her PTSD), and Tucson, Arizona. Presently she is Under the Tucson Sun. Her former boyfriend is one David Allen Bullock, for whom she has expressed undying devotion and desire, but he dumped her, and now he may have run afoul of the law in New Mexico. She even has used the name Amber Bullock, even though they never tied the knot. In Tucson, she is homeless, but has struck up some sort of relationship with one Chief Running Drugs. Amber is not the brightest bulb in the light fixture. And now she has a date set for this weekend with some dyke on a bike, and she is giddy as a school girl. Is that about the size of it, or am I missing something?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »
You got it.

One shouldn't underestimate the "simple" in simple-minded.

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 10:44:03 PM »
Her former boyfriend is one David Allen Bullock, for whom she has expressed undying devotion and desire, but he dumped her, and now he may have run afoul of the law in New Mexico.

The real name of Head DUmmie Skinner is, of course, David Allen. And there was another DUmmie, "Kelvin Mace," whose real name also was David Allen. And here DUmme Lady Freedum Returns fell in love with another David Allen, David Allen Bullock. What a co-winky-dink!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 11:32:48 PM »
Sounds about right to me - this is another picture of her, from November 2006:

I see you found out about Dave on mugshots . . . I wasn't and still aren't sure that that's the same Dave and asked a couple of people here if they thought so - there's a picture of the dreamboat on her FB page. It *probably* is is what they thought.

There's the meddling friend Chad that broke them up, and then there's Chief Whitecloud, some Indian that she claims is a documented worker in Mexico but he is out of the picture now that Amber has decided she likes chicks.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 11:38:06 PM »
Sounds about right to me - this is another picture of her, from November 2006:

Love that picture of her.  It has shot girl written all over it.

Offline Dori

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 11:54:05 PM »
The real name of Head DUmmie Skinner is, of course, David Allen. And there was another DUmmie, "Kelvin Mace," whose real name also was David Allen. And here DUmme Lady Freedum Returns fell in love with another David Allen, David Allen Bullock. What a co-winky-dink!

Amber is a lost soul for sure.  I don't know about her other than what you can find on google and DU. She posts a lot of music videos and pictures of kitties and puppies.  On the internet she comes off very heartbroken over the ending of her 10 year relationship with Dave.
She blames the Joplin tornado for giving her PTSD, but I suspect her real problems go back much further, as there appears to be no real love, concern or support from her family.

She is street smart and knows how to work the system.  She's been homeless on more than one occasion, yet somehow has managed to get a degree in communications, yet can't seem to get a decent paying job or even hold an entry level position as a store clerk.

For whatever the reason, it's obvious that she can't form any real friendships, whether they are family, friends, workmates, lovers.  For her there is no security, no home and no ability to depend on anyone, no trust, and least of all on herself.  

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:56:50 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 12:51:15 AM »
Amber is a lost soul for sure.  I don't know about her other than what you can find on google and DU. She posts a lot of music videos and pictures of kitties and puppies.  On the internet she comes off very heartbroken over the ending of her 10 year relationship with Dave.
She blames the Joplin tornado for giving her PTSD, but I suspect her real problems go back much further, as there appears to be no real love, concern or support from her family.

She is street smart and knows how to work the system.  She's been homeless on more than one occasion, yet somehow has managed to get a degree in communications, yet can't seem to get a decent paying job or even hold an entry level position as a store clerk.

For whatever the reason, it's obvious that she can't form any real friendships, whether they are family, friends, workmates, lovers.  For her there is no security, no home and no ability to depend on anyone, no trust, and least of all on herself.  

You almost made me feel sorry for her......Almost.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 01:04:11 AM »
I've been doing a little digging on this Lady Freedom Returns gal. See if I've got this correct so far.

Her real name is Amber. She looks like this:

She looks a little chunky, yet she wants to be a shot girt. She has gone back and forth between Joplin, Missouri (where she survived the Great Tornado, which gave her PTSD), and Tucson, Arizona. Presently she is Under the Tucson Sun. Her former boyfriend is one David Allen Bullock, for whom she has expressed undying devotion and desire, but he dumped her, and now he may have run afoul of the law in New Mexico. She even has used the name Amber Bullock, even though they never tied the knot. In Tucson, she is homeless, but has struck up some sort of relationship with one Chief Running Drugs. Amber is not the brightest bulb in the light fixture. And now she has a date set for this weekend with some dyke on a bike, and she is giddy as a school girl. Is that about the size of it, or am I missing something?

One other thing, Charles. In Sept. '12 she and her erstwhile male companion were gonna hike from Joplin, MO to Oregon/Washington. They made it as far as the KS/MO border, turned around, discovered Springfield, MO, left there, went to Tucson, Started scamming the VA/Welfare, met Evil Chad, Amber ended up in the gutter, begged her sisters in Joplin for bus fare, went into indentured servitude with them, got a job at the StopNGo convenience store, register came up short, turned in her resignation, set up a wishadupe and paypal acct, hopped a bus back to Tucson AZ, sighted Dreamboat Dave with another woman that looked almost exactly like Amber, got kicked out of the Sally Ann for bringing bedbugs in with her, met an Indianas a Job offer at a coffee shop, is on a waiting list for a Section 8 Studio Apartment.

And now she has fallen into the grasp of a dyke biker chick who is gonna take for a ride to some out of the way Arizona Sushi Bar in the desert. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sushi Bar is called "The Y".

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 05:55:54 AM »
And now she has fallen into the grasp of a dyke biker chick who is gonna take for a ride to some out of the way Arizona Sushi Bar in the desert. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sushi Bar is called "The Y".

I predict the next chapter of "The Tucson Tart" will involve her initiation as a Dykes on Bikes old lady - AKA "sushi date".

When chief Running Drugs sneaks across the border again, we'll be reading about a gang war between the Dykes and the Mescalero Apache Nation.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 05:57:30 AM »

Well there is a meetup place for raw fish in Tucson - http://www.meetup.com/SushiLoversTucson/
And a bike dyke with a penchant for raw fish is just too convenient.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 06:20:44 AM »
Charles, if you learn nothing else about her, know this: Amber chose to be homeless. She left a secure home with her sisters to be homeless in Tucson, Arizona.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 06:25:57 AM »

Apparently not satisfied with runner-up, LFR is going full bore for 2014. What better way to start the year than having a lesbo relationship go south?

I think the key to understanding this primitive is to acknowledge that literally everything she writes is in some sense a lie.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 06:59:41 AM »
One other thing, Charles. In Sept. '12 she and her erstwhile male companion were gonna hike from Joplin, MO to Oregon/Washington. They made it as far as the KS/MO border, turned around, discovered Springfield, MO, left there, went to Tucson, Started scamming the VA/Welfare, met Evil Chad, Amber ended up in the gutter, begged her sisters in Joplin for bus fare, went into indentured servitude with them, got a job at the StopNGo convenience store, register came up short, turned in her resignation, set up a wishadupe and paypal acct, hopped a bus back to Tucson AZ, sighted Dreamboat Dave with another woman that looked almost exactly like Amber, got kicked out of the Sally Ann for bringing bedbugs in with her, met an Indianas a Job offer at a coffee shop, is on a waiting list for a Section 8 Studio Apartment.

All that on a $200 "nest egg" as well.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 07:01:11 AM »
I swear I am giddy as a school girl!!!!
Amber is all over the place as to what induces giddiness.

Dave and her true love for him causing her to trek to another state (on the dimes of others), then Chief Runningdrugs and his abs, long hair, and Thanksgiving dinner with his mom, and now the opportunity to become a girl biker's bitch.

So much for Dave and the Chief.  One wonders what might be next after the girl biker.
This too shall pass.