Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 2416 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Hello Everyone
« on: December 13, 2013, 08:29:27 PM »
I have been on this forum for a few months. I'm in NE PA for the last 10 years before that most of my life spent in NJ. Still work in NJ so I cannot exercise my 2nd amend. rights during the work week.

I little about me, I'm a sales mgr for a small mfg. company in NJ, been there for 29 years now. Volunteer firefighter and EMT. Elected to my county Republican Committee, along with my wife of 28 years and my 22 year old son.

Avid firearms person, I also take evening classes at my local community college for self enrichment. Try to play the Banjo, oh and I have numerous books on theology and church history. In addition to that about 100 Bibles in almost every modern translation and many different editions.

Thank you for having me on this forum.
Tom
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »
Hey, welcome.

For everybody else's information, our new member (sort of new) used to be prominent on the DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic; maybe he still is, I dunno.

But trust me, he's legit, so give him a warm greeting.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »
You know, what I thought funny was how you, from freerepublic, and fitman from Skins's island, showed up here at exactly the same time.

Some here knew fitman was a former primitive, but somehow got you confused with him, and so some of those initial encounters were't all that good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 08:45:58 PM »
 :cheersmate:
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 09:42:59 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 01:13:15 AM »
Welcome.  H-5 for being a first responder.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »
Hey, welcome.

For everybody else's information, our new member (sort of new) used to be prominent on the DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic; maybe he still is, I dunno.

But trust me, he's legit, so give him a warm greeting.
Thank you sir. DUmmy FUnnies is where I found out about CC. I'm thrilled to be able to vote for DOTY this year.

One of my customers who lives in CT (a buyer for a major military contractor), is a total lib. Years ago, in jest, I told him about DU, thinking that he would be embarrassed to read what  passes for normal in the world of crazy. He turned out to be a total lover of DU, at least according to what he tells me.

I started my first mole account on DU right after they closed it down after GWB was elected. That account lasted less than 30 posts when I was asked by the mods to explain the meaning of one of my posts. I just let it go but then joined under a different name now has over 700 posts. I find it difficult to pretend to be a lib/commie but DU offers much amusement. Several of my bogus posts on DU have been used in DUmmy FUnnies, which is of course a great honor!

I still post on FR but have never been really active, have less than 1000 posts in more than 10 years. I do have a tendency to get a little bit grouchy on FR, nothing personal though.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17