Author Topic: Hey, we've been surpassed! Ravens now have worst fans!  (Read 2498 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Hey, we've been surpassed! Ravens now have worst fans!
« on: December 09, 2013, 02:59:05 PM »
http://deadspin.com/adrian-peterson-says-baltimore-has-the-worst-fans-in-t-1479493708

Peterson's quote:

"Then, to top it off, they got the worst fans in the NFL throwing snowballs the entire fourth quarter like kids. It was a bad feeling, a bad experience."

Ravens fans are amateurs . . . you're supposed to shove a "D" battery into the snowball before you throw it!  :-)

Peterson's understandably frustrated. After announcing his intentions to rack up the NFL's first 2,500-yard season, he was passed yesterday by LeSean McCoy for the yardage lead. He "felt a pop" when tackled by Arthur Brown, and the pain was just too intense to continue.

Whoo-hoo!!   :yahoo:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Hey, we've been surpassed! Ravens now have worst fans!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »
http://deadspin.com/adrian-peterson-says-baltimore-has-the-worst-fans-in-t-1479493708

Peterson's quote:

Ravens fans are amateurs . . . you're supposed to shove a "D" battery into the snowball before you throw it!  :-)

Whoo-hoo!!   :yahoo:

You must be an Oakland fan.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:07:31 PM »
You must be an Oakland fan.

Worse, Eagles fan!  :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »
The Eagles fans that came down to Jacksonville for the Superbowl were mostly pretty decent. Took a group we meet downtown to one of the better known watering holes at the time and fun was had by all.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 07:33:26 AM »

Peterson's quote:

Ravens fans are amateurs . . . you're supposed to shove a "D" battery into the snowball before you throw it!  :-)

Whoo-hoo!!   :yahoo:

:rofl: :rotf:

That's funny right there.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me