Author Topic: Please proceed libtards...  (Read 4009 times)

Offline b-ONE-b

• Just Off Probation
Please proceed libtards...
« on: December 05, 2013, 01:43:15 PM »

http://www.neowin.net/news/mcdonalds-orders-7000-touchscreen-kiosks-to-replace-cashiers

"...That's because the fast food giant is poised to add touchscreen kiosks in more than 7,000 of its restaurants in Europe in effort to replace actual, human cashiers."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 01:50:14 PM by b-ONE-b »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Please proceed libtards...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
Oh, that's nice...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 02:08:47 PM »
Oh, that's nice...

Probably get closer to getting your order right, when you remove that many DUmbshits from the chain of custody.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »

http://www.neowin.net/news/mcdonalds-orders-7000-touchscreen-kiosks-to-replace-cashiers

"...That's because the fast food giant is poised to add touchscreen kiosks in more than 7,000 of its restaurants in Europe in effort to replace actual, human cashiers."

I think we are seeing the plot of Terminator 5.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 10:07:01 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW-4LU79qbU[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 10:11:03 PM »
I think we are seeing the plot of Terminator 5.

I'm not going to see that unless it has a whole lot of...
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Dori

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »
Oh, that's nice...

They also have robots that can cook and put your order together.

Just think, no more spit in your food or hepatitis and I don't think robots would agree to being unionized or need Obamacare.

Win, win, win for fast food junkies.  Prices come down for consumers  and profits go up for the franchise owners.

DUmmies are so stupid.  They never think about the "unintended consequences".  :-)

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 10:27:26 PM »
I'm not going to see that unless it has a whole lot of...

"Come with me if you want to live."

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 12:16:35 AM »
^Darn right !!!!!!!
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 09:05:11 AM »
They also have robots that can cook and put your order together.

Just think, no more spit in your food or hepatitis and I don't think robots would agree to being unionized or need Obamacare.

Win, win, win for fast food junkies.  Prices come down for consumers  and profits go up for the franchise owners.

DUmmies are so stupid.  They never think about the "unintended consequences".  :-)

Nor do they understand history and how mechanization has given businesses flexibility - especially in dealing with collectivist trash.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 12:08:31 PM »
So, I'll be able to get a Big Mac, fries and a drink for a dollar? Plus it won't **** up my order, be hard to understand, or snotty?

:yahoo:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 12:24:35 PM »
So, I'll be able to get a Big Mac, fries and a drink for a dollar? Plus it won't **** up my order, be hard to understand, or snotty?

:yahoo:
Not seeing a downside.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 02:10:21 PM »

"Come with me if you want to live."

^Darn right !!!!!!!

DAMN IT!!! Im always late to the pew, pew, pew!
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 02:16:10 PM »
I was watching Modern Marvels they showed a 7 11 type store that was fully automated.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »
Not seeing a downside.

Me neither. Plus, I will not miss having  to repeat my order to a mental giant that is too stupid to understand the order or has a problem with English. An added bonus is that the order is filled correctly along with correct change. A win, win proposition.

Offline Dori

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
You wont be able to rob them either  :-)

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 03:53:49 PM »
You wont be able to rob them either  :-)

A dummie will try though. Had a crook give the drive in teller a note demanding money at a Domino Pizza joint. He got money but did not have time to spend it cause the police went to house shortly afterwards. He had written the note on the back of his bank deposit slip.