Author Topic: Question for the Proglodytes; RE: cyber-stalking  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Question for the Proglodytes; RE: cyber-stalking
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2013, 07:19:11 PM »
Me either.  They throw poop. 

They're like their hairless kinfolk at DU.

They hang around all day doing nothing.

They masturbate or butt plug another monkeys ass several times a day and think that it's normal.

The only thing that they want the banana for is the peel.

They stink.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2013, 08:04:11 PM »
Conservatives are far more charitable and are glad to do so.  Liberals are selfish with their own money (and weed) but very generous when it comes to passing out other people's money. 

Conservatives want people - all people - to reach their full God-given potential in life.  We don't care what color or gender they are. 

Conservatives also believe there are people in this country who need taxpayer help.  If someone is truly disabled, then let's help them out.  What we disagree with are women who have baby after baby without any means of support other than Big Daddy Government.  We also believe that illegal alien (sorry, will not be politically correct and will always call illegal aliens what they are - illegal aliens) women who sneak into this country to have a baby to take advantage of the American taxpayer need to be deported and their child not given citizenship. 

I've really had it with liberals wanting more and more from working people and using the government to get it.  It's got to stop. 

In my opinion, liberals are lacking a common sense intelligence gene.  You continue to vote for people who are ruining this country and the people in it. 

:banghead:

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2013, 08:07:51 PM »
Conservatives are far more charitable and are glad to do so.  Liberals are selfish with their own money (and weed) but very generous when it comes to passing out other people's money. 

Conservatives want people - all people - to reach their full God-given potential in life.  We don't care what color or gender they are. 

Conservatives also believe there are people in this country who need taxpayer help.  If someone is truly disabled, then let's help them out.  What we disagree with are women who have baby after baby without any means of support other than Big Daddy Government.  We also believe that illegal alien (sorry, will not be politically correct and will always call illegal aliens what they are - illegal aliens) women who sneak into this country to have a baby to take advantage of the American taxpayer need to be deported and their child not given citizenship. 

I've really had it with liberals wanting more and more from working people and using the government to get it.  It's got to stop. 

In my opinion, liberals are lacking a common sense intelligence gene.  You continue to vote for people who are ruining this country and the people in it. 

:banghead:

HI5  :clap: :clap: :clap:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2013, 08:30:23 PM »
Hmmm... Who is John Galt?

He's dis guy, you know?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2013, 06:55:48 AM »
See, though, it's that attitude that supports the liberal assumption that people would only be charitable if forced -- that people in general do not see charity as an obligation but rather a decision.  Not trying to be offensive.  I'm sure you and your family actually do donate to charities that you feel are worthwhile causes, or tithe at church, or voluntarily give another way even if only of your time.  But that's one argument that's often used.  And I can understand anger about being forced into ANYthing.

The attitude is there because of decades of Liberal policies that force people to give money that could better be used at home...where chairty normally begins.  There were poor and destitute people prior to the insitution of forced charitable giving by the Federal government in the 1930's....and expounded on in the 60's...and they were taken care of and not by force either.

Those same people that now recieve the forced chairity now expect it.  They don't see it as a temporary thing or a hand up...it's their right to get that money and they expect us to cough it up...and when we take issue with the continuing greed of people are allegedly "poor' we're called greedy and heartless by people of a political stripe that are really good at forcing us to contribute in the name of "charity" but don't give ANY of their money.

I have no problem giving you $20 if you needed it.  I DO have a problem being TOLD to give you $20.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2013, 07:22:09 AM »

I have no problem giving you $20 if you needed it.  I DO have a problem being TOLD to give you $20.

Someone upthread alluded to the United Way and your sentence reminded me of being forced to give every year as a federal employee.   We were given "contribution' forms (in triplicate) with accounting numbers assigned a the top right.  The people assigned to distribute them in each division (and I was one) was instructed to fill out a form for each employee, hand it to them to fill in their donation and get it back for tabulation.  No pressure there.  I didn't give nor will I ever give to UW for many reasons, but chief among them that year was because someone was taking note of who didn't give.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2013, 07:24:17 AM »
Someone upthread alluded to the United Way and your sentence reminded me of being forced to give every year as a federal employee.   We were given "contribution' forms (in triplicate) with accounting numbers assigned a the top right.  The people assigned to distribute them in each division (and I was one) was instructed to fill out a form for each employee, hand it to them to fill in their donation and get it back for tabulation.  No pressure there.  I didn't give nor will I ever give to UW for many reasons, but chief among them that year was because someone was taking note of who didn't give.

The donation/disbursement issues they had after 9/11 was what sealed the deal for me.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2013, 07:36:42 AM »

I take it you're referring to the Combined Federal Campaign and the AER Campaign fund raisers.  I give when I can.  But it's getting to the point that my allotment for one calendar year isn't complete before they're handing out new donation forms.  I give when I can...but I resist the pressure put on by each years donation cordinator.  And you can bet the First Sergeant was talking about percentages at each friday safety brief to try and shame us into a 100% dontation rate in the Company.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2013, 07:38:15 AM »
The donation/disbursement issues they had after 9/11 was what sealed the deal for me.

For several years in the CFC money drives I'd give to the 9/11 Fund.  At least I got to see the results of my donations with the opening of the Memorial Park at the Pentagon.  Two organizations you won't find me ever giving money to are UW and The American Red Cross.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2013, 07:38:58 AM »

See, though, it's that attitude that supports the liberal assumption that people would only be charitable if forced -- that people in general do not see charity as an obligation but rather a decision.  Not trying to be offensive.  I'm sure you and your family actually do donate to charities that you feel are worthwhile causes, or tithe at church, or voluntarily give another way even if only of your time.  But that's one argument that's often used.  And I can understand anger about being forced into ANYthing.

Church soup kitchens, etc., are way more effective in helping people than any government program. Where do they get the volunteers/money?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2013, 07:40:15 AM »
I take it you're referring to the Combined Federal Campaign and the AER Campaign fund raisers.  I give when I can.  But it's getting to the point that my allotment for one calendar year isn't complete before they're handing out new donation forms.  I give when I can...but I resist the pressure put on by each years donation cordinator.  And you can bet the First Sergeant was talking about percentages at each friday safety brief to try and shame us into a 100% dontation rate in the Company.

And beyond the 100 percent contribution rate was the "expected" giving of a certain percentage of your paycheck.

Screw that--I give because I WANT to, not so CFC can give me some shitty coffee cup.

Here, United Way is the big thing.  People bid on parking spaces, etc...seriously?  You paid $500-600 (I'm not kidding) so you could park 20 feet closer to your office or the plant, which, btw, is a 10-minute walk anyway?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2013, 09:19:41 AM »
Back when I was in my 20s and worked for the county government, that United Way crap was forced on us, too.  Being young and gullible, I thought my contribution out of my $3.50 per hour wage was really helpful, even though I really couldn't afford to.

There was a group of us back in September of 2005 (Tots and Conservative Mobster were a part of this group, and that's how I became friends with them) after Hurricane Katrina hit who all met on a message board.  Another member of the group started a blanket donation fund and that grew from nothing to something really big.  The Mississippi gulf coast was all but forgotten, even though they were hit just as hard (or worse) than New Orleans. 

Mississippi was run by a republican governor and it seemed to me the people of the coast were on their own, but that's the way most of them probably lived - in other words, they weren't waiting for the government to come rescue them like most of the people in New Orleans.  The news media didn't really publicize the gulf coast tragedy nearly as much as they did New Orleans.

Anyway, lots of us in that group gave money directly to people and families who were in need.  That's the way charity SHOULD be. 

Forced charity is extortion.  How did we ever get to a situation where those who extort from us (the needy) blame us for all of their problems?  It's sad. 

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2013, 11:32:58 AM »
Reminds me of the problem the next town has with its Soup kitchen.   I found out that 2 coworkers not only ate one meal a day but carried off any left overs for lunch the next day.   Both workers were single and made over $30,000 a year.   

What got my thong in a twist, was at the time family's in real need could not bring their kids inside to eat a hot meal, the kids got a cold sandwich a carton of milk and some fruit in a paper bag.

WTF----- the number of Pedophiles inside that were forbidden from being around children made up a good number of the Customers out numbered the family's with kids
And the less people that came in to the kitchen, the less money the charity received. 

Don't know how that has turned out in the last few years or if the charity now allows children to come in out of the cold and get at least one hot meal a day.

Then the Red Cross after 911 that received multi millions of donations for the people that lost family members or became disabled from the attack, few received even one penny from the funds---Red Cross took 95% of the money to divert to another cause.  The head of the red cross herself received a salary of 2-3 thousand dollars a year not to mention all the huge salary's  of the big money paid to each states red cross heads.

The last thing charity's want are donated food or clothing, they want the MONEY that quickly disappears into the air.

Question here, what happened to all the hard cold cash that was sent from around the world to Haiti   and why years later there are still humans living in tents with disease rampant  ?????   

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2013, 12:47:02 PM »
It was much, much easier to defend liberal tax and redistribution policies when I was working full-time and paying more taxes as a single person with no kids than my other coworkers.  I never complained about the fact I was paying more because they had larger families and child tax credits, even though our salaries were averaging the same.  It seemed fair since I could afford it more than they could.  Now that I'm on the taking end insofar as becoming a participant in my state's Medicaid expansion, those arguments become much harder to make. 

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

**** "fair".

The bottom line is you support taking from me and mine (at gunpoint) to be handed to someone else.  And when I look at you and say "what about my family", more is demanded - my family be damned.

I still pay some taxes, but your tax dollars are going to buy me a plan on the Exchange.  That's not something I can tell you is right, all I can say is that I'm grateful and hopeful that proper medical and psychiatric treatment will actually save taxpayers money in the end.

Maybe you can explain how confiscating more wealth, to be redistributed, is somehow going to "save taxpayers money in the end" when there is absolutely no indication a welfare entitlement program has ever done anything other than cost more.  I want to know how my paying your bill (as well as my own) is going to save me money.

Don't worry, I'll wait....

See, though, it's that attitude that supports the liberal assumption that people would only be charitable if forced -- that people in general do not see charity as an obligation but rather a decision.  Not trying to be offensive.  I'm sure you and your family actually do donate to charities that you feel are worthwhile causes, or tithe at church, or voluntarily give another way even if only of your time.  But that's one argument that's often used. 

Charity is not an obligation, especially one not to be forced by anyone in this country, ever.  Especially collectivist, statist trash that are supremely generous with my money, but not their own.

**** that, and **** any "assumption" that was not worth finding enough fact to back up.

And, "lorelai", if you think that the confiscation of the fruits of my labor are somehow "charity" and not largesse for the idiot buying votes with it, then there is no hope of you ever realizing your full potential.  You are too easily fooled and too naive to be more than a dependent drone.

And I can understand anger about being forced into ANYthing.

Considering how easily you vote for your own enslavement every election, I doubt that...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2013, 01:05:35 PM »
**** "fair".

The bottom line is you support taking from me and mine (at gunpoint) to be handed to someone else.  And when I look at you and say "what about my family", more is demanded - my family be damned.

Maybe you can explain how confiscating more wealth, to be redistributed, is somehow going to "save taxpayers money in the end" when there is absolutely no indication a welfare entitlement program has ever done anything other than cost more.  I want to know how my paying your bill (as well as my own) is going to save me money.

Don't worry, I'll wait....

Charity is not an obligation, especially one not to be forced by anyone in this country, ever.  Especially collectivist, statist trash that are supremely generous with my money, but not their own.

**** that, and **** any "assumption" that was not worth finding enough fact to back up.

And, "lorelai", if you think that the confiscation of the fruits of my labor are somehow "charity" and not largesse for the idiot buying votes with it, then there is no hope of you ever realizing your full potential.  You are too easily fooled and too naive to be more than a dependent drone.

Considering how easily you vote for your own enslavement every election, I doubt that...

Epic response.  H5!

:II:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2013, 01:27:19 PM »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline lorelai

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2013, 03:30:45 PM »
Church soup kitchens, etc., are way more effective in helping people than any government program. Where do they get the volunteers/money?

Sorry it took me a minute, had this thing called a life to attend to... hah. ;)  Snowed in today...

Agreed, that's why I said that volunteering of your time and donating to causes you feel are worthwhile are very, very good things.  This is a good time to help with those, but sometimes they're over-staffed with volunteers on the exact holiday days.  Throughout the year is best if you have the time and energy to donate your time in that fashion.  Or your clothes to Goodwill (they sell the clothes to help get disabled people who want to work jobs, and the ones that can't be mainstreamed work in their sheltered workshop sorting donations -- my mother helps run their Career Center here in our town.)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »
Sorry it took me a minute, had this thing called a life to attend to... hah. ;)  Snowed in today...

Agreed, that's why I said that volunteering of your time and donating to causes you feel are worthwhile are very, very good things.  This is a good time to help with those, but sometimes they're over-staffed with volunteers on the exact holiday days.  Throughout the year is best if you have the time and energy to donate your time in that fashion.  Or your clothes to Goodwill (they sell the clothes to help get disabled people who want to work jobs, and the ones that can't be mainstreamed work in their sheltered workshop sorting donations -- my mother helps run their Career Center here in our town.)

MY GOD!
We've found the moonbat version of Vesta.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2013, 03:35:30 PM »
For several years in the CFC money drives I'd give to the 9/11 Fund.  At least I got to see the results of my donations with the opening of the Memorial Park at the Pentagon.  Two organizations you won't find me ever giving money to are UW and The American Red Cross.

I had a hardon about not giving the ARC my money well before 9/11.  Personal reasons.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2013, 03:59:10 PM »

It happens.  Welcome back.

C.S. Lewis

Offline Tucker

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »

I only donate to the Salvation Army.Not only do they do a great service to mankind, they also save souls.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2013, 05:01:23 PM »
I only donate to the Salvation Army.Not only do they do a great service to mankind, they also save souls.

But they don't applaud wildly in favor of gay marriage so they should be driven from the face of the earth.[/Proglodyte]
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2013, 05:17:18 PM »
I'll be darned. Someone else thinks the same way I do.
They even help relocated tornado victims.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2013, 05:19:47 PM »
I'll be darned. Someone else thinks the same way I do.
They even help relocated tornado victims.

They even take in street waifs with crabs.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2013, 06:06:00 AM »

Here's the thing. No government program is nearly as effective. Think of how many hundreds of billions have been spent since the "War on Poverty."

You can't legislate charity. You can't legislate morality. It's not an accident that those of a conservative mindset are much more generous with their money to charity than those of a more liberal bent. And it's those street-level charities that have the most direct impact.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies