Author Topic: Hey DUmbass Feminazis. This is why we teach our women how to avoid being raped.  (Read 5272 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I kinda prefer the 27-each .24-caliber lead ball load, myself. :whistling: :fuelfire: O-)

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

Imagine if it were a white young man that did this to a black teacher?

The DUmp would be calling for blood.

As to that the black stripper bitch that all the racists framed the Duke Lacrosse team for was sentenced to 14-20 years for second degree murder today.

But that's different because .....BLACK.!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Big Dog

:cheersmate: :lmao: :rofl: :rotf: :hi5:

I have that bumper sticker on the back of my truck.

My big, black, 4 wheel drive Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab that guzzles gas like Pitt guzzles cheap rye; with an overhead rifle rack, an onboard humidor, and six coffee cup holders for me alone. The truck with its own ZIP code: 666-Oh-Oh My God. The truck which raises the Earth's temperature one degree every time I start it, with tires that can smoosh a dozen baby harp seals at once- so those damn baby harp seals had best avoid Kansas!

My truck would be a character in a Steven King novel, if Steven King actually had any balls.

AKA the DUmmyslayer.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
I kinda prefer the 27-each .24-caliber lead ball load, myself. :whistling: :fuelfire: O-)

One thing I have noticed in my so far long life is for some reason boys are never to hit girls.    Well the girls hear this and think they are safe, even to attacking a male and expect him  to not fight back.

Then we have the men that know survival and do not walk down a dark street wearing a bunch of expensive jewelry and a wad of money in their pocket.     However woman do so believing they can do so as they are woman and no male will attack them.  SURPRISE.

A testamen to to days society Took awhile for straight men to realize they too can be raped, robbed, if they are in the wrong part of town.

I never gave a thought to speaking to my boys about rape or even child molesting.   My girls were the same, I thought they were safe in the hands of the schools and the Church.

Rape to me was caused by woman that were in a place they should avoided, or having it by a known person, or a woman that had her house broken into.  

This was all so long ago, today both men and woman can be raped and murdered by someone that just picks them at random.    I suppose this has been going on for a long time but with the internet we hear about it as we could not hear from the local newspaper 30 years ago.    

Now my Big question----------- Why cannot a boy hit a girl if she is acting like a boy or bully ?

If a male is threatened  by anyone why can they not fight back ??  

On the other hand, this teacher that I wish I had had in Algebra  or any math class felt safe running alone on this path.  Was she so secure in her life to just go jogging alone ?   Was she so secure in her life that she did not have to take any precautions for her safety ?

Did she not wear seat belts in her car, own a fire extinguisher in her home or smoke alarms.     Beats the hell out of me why  men or woman will head for a running path alone with no protection from what may come.

So what could she have done, had she carried a piece would that have helped, or had she a dog say a Shepard running with her, I do not think that the people attacked had the a dog with them would ever been attacked.  

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
One thing I have noticed in my so far long life is for some reason boys are never to hit girls.    Well the girls hear this and think they are safe, even to attacking a male and expect him  to not fight back.

Then we have the men that know survival and do not walk down a dark street wearing a bunch of expensive jewelry and a wad of money in their pocket.     However woman do so believing they can do so as they are woman and no male will attack them.  SURPRISE.

A testamen to to days society Took awhile for straight men to realize they too can be raped, robbed, if they are in the wrong part of town.

I never gave a thought to speaking to my boys about rape or even child molesting.   My girls were the same, I thought they were safe in the hands of the schools and the Church.

Rape to me was caused by woman that were in a place they should avoided, or having it by a known person, or a woman that had her house broken into.  

This was all so long ago, today both men and woman can be raped and murdered by someone that just picks them at random.    I suppose this has been going on for a long time but with the internet we hear about it as we could not hear from the local newspaper 30 years ago.    

Now my Big question----------- Why cannot a boy hit a girl if she is acting like a boy or bully ?

If a male is threatened  by anyone why can they not fight back ??  

On the other hand, this teacher that I wish I had had in Algebra  or any math class felt safe running alone on this path.  Was she so secure in her life to just go jogging alone ?   Was she so secure in her life that she did not have to take any precautions for her safety ?

Did she not wear seat belts in her car, own a fire extinguisher in her home or smoke alarms.     Beats the hell out of me why  men or woman will head for a running path alone with no protection from what may come.

So what could she have done, had she carried a piece would that have helped, or had she a dog say a Shepard running with her, I do not think that the people attacked had the a dog with them would ever been attacked.  
You know the answers to your questions.
You already have them in your mind.
Perhaps you should answer them for us.
Gitcha some.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities

That's a tough banner to coexist by, if you are lawless. If you are lawless then you deserve some pew, pew, pew action !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

That's a tough banner to coexist by, if you are lawless. If you are lawless then you deserve some pew, pew, pew action !

I was talking about coexisting with BSS. He says "#4 Buck", I say "OO Buck". The bad guys get to hear "pew, pew, pew"!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
Where is the woodchipper when it's needed ? A proper analgesic could help to fit into the spirit of cruel and unusual.

HEY thats my line!.... :cheersmate:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe

My big, black, 4 wheel drive Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab that guzzles gas like Pitt guzzles cheap rye; with an overhead rifle rack, an onboard humidor, and six coffee cup holders for me alone. The truck with its own ZIP code: 666-Oh-Oh My God. The truck which raises the Earth's temperature one degree every time I start it, with tires that can smoosh a dozen baby harp seals at once- so those damn baby harp seals had best avoid Kansas!

My truck would be a character in a Steven King novel, if Steven King actually had any balls.

AKA the DUmmyslayer.

The only thing that would make that more awesome is if it was a chipped Diesel Ram. You would be rolling coal all the way down the road looking like a volcano.... :rotf:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dori

AKA the DUmmyslayer.

Impressive.   :-)

Not that I could ever own anything like that, but I had the idea to hang black fringe above a rifle rack mounted on the back window of my truck.  A black Ford f-150 flair side.  I love driving that thing. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
HEY thats my line!.... :cheersmate:
(Sheepishly)...I borrowed it...a little...
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
HEHE thats ok you are good company!

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
DUmpmonkey wymyns would be better off they didn't wear "Rape me", tee shirts.
Might even be better if the didn't have "please". below that.
After seeing some of their pictures, I don't think my pet squirrels would hump their thumb.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
DUmpmonkey wymyns would be better off they didn't wear "Rape me", tee shirts.
Might even be better if the didn't have "please". below that.
After seeing some of their pictures, I don't think my pet squirrels would hump their thumb.

Strange thought,

How about sweat shirts that read-------Warning I have a CCW medical problem.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
You left your sense of humor at home.. Go back.

Offline lorelai

• Probationary (Probie)
I do wish there *was* more education about rape given to men.  Like, telling your boys that alcohol might make it easier for them to get angry or otherwise respond inappropriately when their date says no.  That a girl just laying there might not be enjoying it, and it doesn't hurt anything to stop and say "Honey, are you okay?"  Get them talking, and make sure they're still okay with what's going on.  Some women freeze up, especially if crud happened when they were kids, and body language is a good indicator.

Along with this:  Teaching boys that sex with drunk girls isn't very fun.  Who wants to get puked on?  If your date is stumbling, wearing evidence of vomit, slurring, and wanting sex -- she might not remember it the next day and feel raped.  It's just plain safer for men not to screw drunk chicks.

But the point of the "Stop teaching women how to not get raped" is that when you *have* been a victim of an obvious sexual assault ("legitimately raped", as many say), you will *always* blame yourself.  I shouldn't have worn that skirt.  I shouldn't have drank enough that my radar was low (a good thing to not do in the future, but still not making the rape her fault).  I shouldn't have walked down that path.  I should have had an alarm system.  I should have taken self-defense classes (a good thing to do in the future, but still not making the rape her fault that she didn't already have the training).  I should have been perfect, and maybe then some other person wouldn't have decided to violate my body. 

We tell ourselves those type of things anyway, we don't need society saying them too (except the "don't drink too much" to both sexes and self-defense classes that can be helpful if someone mugs you). 

And a gun does nothing to help someone who doesn't have proper training in its use. If you're arming your wives, I presume you're taking them to the range at least twice a month to get their practice in, and also practicing how to deal with a misfeed or a doublefeed if they're using a semi-auto.  My sister uses a revolver because she could never get the knack of clearing a jam quickly enough on my (now hers, and if anyone else wants it it's only had about 500 rounds through it... Kimber Ultra Aegis II, she might sell it for $1000 -- yes, we were inducing jams in the clear drills), it has never jammed once while I was just shooting.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
I do wish there *was* more education about rape given to men.  Like, telling your boys that alcohol might make it easier for them to get angry or otherwise respond inappropriately when their date says no.  That a girl just laying there might not be enjoying it, and it doesn't hurt anything to stop and say "Honey, are you okay?"  Get them talking, and make sure they're still okay with what's going on.  Some women freeze up, especially if crud happened when they were kids, and body language is a good indicator.

Along with this:  Teaching boys that sex with drunk girls isn't very fun.  Who wants to get puked on?  If your date is stumbling, wearing evidence of vomit, slurring, and wanting sex -- she might not remember it the next day and feel raped.  It's just plain safer for men not to screw drunk chicks.

But the point of the "Stop teaching women how to not get raped" is that when you *have* been a victim of an obvious sexual assault ("legitimately raped", as many say), you will *always* blame yourself.  I shouldn't have worn that skirt.  I shouldn't have drank enough that my radar was low (a good thing to not do in the future, but still not making the rape her fault).  I shouldn't have walked down that path.  I should have had an alarm system.  I should have taken self-defense classes (a good thing to do in the future, but still not making the rape her fault that she didn't already have the training).  I should have been perfect, and maybe then some other person wouldn't have decided to violate my body. 

We tell ourselves those type of things anyway, we don't need society saying them too (except the "don't drink too much" to both sexes and self-defense classes that can be helpful if someone mugs you). 

And a gun does nothing to help someone who doesn't have proper training in its use. If you're arming your wives, I presume you're taking them to the range at least twice a month to get their practice in, and also practicing how to deal with a misfeed or a doublefeed if they're using a semi-auto.  My sister uses a revolver because she could never get the knack of clearing a jam quickly enough on my (now hers, and if anyone else wants it it's only had about 500 rounds through it... Kimber Ultra Aegis II, she might sell it for $1000 -- yes, we were inducing jams in the clear drills), it has never jammed once while I was just shooting.

Just to be clear on something.
Are you asserting that any sexual interaction can retroactively be called rape?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I do wish there *was* more education about rape given to men.

What's to educate? Rape isn't about love or even lust: rape is some dickhead (pardon the entendre) seeking to feel powerful by forcing themself on someone weaker than s/h/it is. There are really only two ways to break that particular chain of thinking: a bullet to the head or a lifetime in a cage that keeps the perp in, and the potential victims out. Both  ultimately end the same way though - with the perp feeding the worms, and discussing his inadequacies with his maker in the hereafter. One - the cage - just takes longer to get there because of the moral cowardice of the soociety that uses it for this.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline lorelai

• Probationary (Probie)
Just to be clear on something.
Are you asserting that any sexual interaction can retroactively be called rape?

No, but they may feel raped, if they didn't remember what happened, or were too frozen up to say "No".  Fight, flight, or freeze -- those are all normal reactions to unwanted *anything*.  It's why some people never fight back when they're physically assaulted in another way -- even men, especially if crud happened to them as a kid or they have PTSD for another reason.  If it was the frozen up case, a woman will probably break up with the guy and just blame herself, not believing the system will do anything since they didn't say "No" or actively resist.

It's more that I think both men and women should look for "Yes", not the absence of "No".  Yes, women can molest and rape men too (an erection is just a physiological response, and suggesting that a guy can't get it up if he's being raped is like saying that if a woman orgasms during a violent rape -- which also happens --  that it wasn't rape.)  Enthusiastic consent.  It's much more fun than a woman deadfishing it anyway.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
No, but they may feel raped, if they didn't remember what happened, or were too frozen up to say "No".  Fight, flight, or freeze -- those are all normal reactions to unwanted *anything*.  It's why some people never fight back when they're physically assaulted in another way -- even men, especially if crud happened to them as a kid or they have PTSD for another reason.  If it was the frozen up case, a woman will probably break up with the guy and just blame herself, not believing the system will do anything since they didn't say "No" or actively resist.

It's more that I think both men and women should look for "Yes", not the absence of "No".  Yes, women can molest and rape men too (an erection is just a physiological response, and suggesting that a guy can't get it up if he's being raped is like saying that if a woman orgasms during a violent rape -- which also happens --  that it wasn't rape.)  Enthusiastic consent.  It's much more fun than a woman deadfishing it anyway.

I think you run a grave danger there of minimizing an act of violence when you even suggest a simple case of buyers remorse can be equated with rape.
To me it smacks more of seeking victimhood in lieu of taking responsibility for actions in those cases.

Offline lorelai

• Probationary (Probie)
What's to educate? Rape isn't about love or even lust: rape is some dickhead (pardon the entendre) seeking to feel powerful by forcing themself on someone weaker than s/h/it is. There are really only two ways to break that particular chain of thinking: a bullet to the head or a lifetime in a cage that keeps the perp in, and the potential victims out. Both  ultimately end the same way though - with the perp feeding the worms, and discussing his inadequacies with his maker in the hereafter. One - the cage - just takes longer to get there because of the moral cowardice of the soociety that uses it for this.

Well, I'll tell my story, and I think the fact he drank contributed to his desire to feel powerful.

I knew a guy for three years.  He was recently divorced from his wife and I knew he was attracted to me, but I also don't like being a rebound.  So when he invited me over and I could hear the slur in his words on my Friday night (I worked Sunday-Thursday), I said "Okay, but just so you know, no hanky-panky".  But I went over, and he had another friend over, which made me feel safer.  It was rum that night, and a lot of it.  I have the ability to be an alcoholic (I can drink quite a bit more than is enough to get me drunk, which is why I only drink in happy situations instead of using the alcohol to escape), and I never vomit.  I could tell I was done when the rum bottle was done, and I said "Goodnight" to them and went to sleep on the couch.  Both of them were still in the house, and went back to his bedroom to watch some movie on his computer.  I remember falling asleep.

I woke up in his bed, with my jeans halfway down my thighs, and my bra unfastened but still holding my boobs so I know I didn't take any of my clothes off.  What woke me up (it felt like coming out of a tunnel) was him penetrating me, and when I went to the bathroom after I could see he'd used lube.  I was on my side, and he was behind me.  I was lucky he wasn't on top of me, because he outweighed me by 200 lbs.  I said "No" as loudly as I could but it may have been a mumble, and when I felt another thrust I LEAPT out of the bed (that was when I realized the state of my clothing) and went and curled up on his couch.  All I could think of was that I was too drunk to drive and go home.

He came out a few minutes later, angry, asking why I got up.  I said "How did I get in your bed?"  He said, emphatically and still rather angrily, "I carried you!"  "Did I move?"  "When I picked you up, you rested your head on my chest, but other than that, no."  "Did I speak?"  "You mumbled something before you got out of bed."

----

I left when I was sobered up, went to the ER to have a kit done (they found no semen or DNA as he'd used a condom, but did find lube) and reported it when he was continually texting and harassing me and I wasn't answering except the fifth out of about 50 texts to which I said "Just leave me alone."

The investigators agreed it was rape, had me wear a wire to try to get him to admit it, but I was falling apart and word had gotten out that I was talking to the police.  So that didn't work.  He admitted everything to the detective who finally interviewed him, but said he thought I was consenting because I didn't say "no", though he admitted I didn't say yes or help at all with the removal of my clothes -- that it was like he was moving a rag doll (I saw the transcript of the interview).  He didn't even get a stalking charge, the prosecuting attorney declined to prosecute on any of it.

Me? I would have been happy if they'd pled him down and sent him to alcohol treatment.  But they didn't even do that.

Offline lorelai

• Probationary (Probie)
I think you run a grave danger there of minimizing an act of violence when you even suggest a simple case of buyers remorse can be equated with rape.
To me it smacks more of seeking victimhood in lieu of taking responsibility for actions in those cases.

So now I have some clarification for you I'd like to understand.

Are you calling a case where a woman, like I was, was passed out and carried to another location, did nothing to assist at all with the sex act, and was able to get free before it was completed, "buyers remorse"?

It was his words that made me sure I was actually passed out and not blacked out, had he said I got into his bed on my own, I would have believed him and not went for a kit or anything.  I certainly wouldn't have drank with him again, and I blame myself a lot for drinking that night -- I didn't drink again at all until the following New Years's Eve, and stuck with mimosas.  But I wouldn't have called it rape if he'd said I'd been up and moving.

But it is important to teach boys, for their *own* protection, that a girl who is drunk may not remember having sex and may feel it was rape, and may report it as such, causing them a world of hurt.  That's more what I meant about educating boys and men about rape.  And there are many cases of forcible rape when a man is drunk -- it's more likely that he'll be drunk than she will be, according to some feminist statistics, I'd like to see confirmation of that.  Alcohol can make both sexes violent when they wouldn't be otherwise.  I think if the guy who raped me hadn't been blotto, he would have thought more about the fact I'd already said not to expect hanky-panky, and that if I didn't wake when he said he shook my shoulder before carrying me, that I was probably just fine there and he had no reason to try to "make me comfortable".

And I do think teaching boys that women shouldn't lay there like a dead fish is good, too -- something's wrong.  Either you're doing it wrong, or she's not into it and it's better to stop. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Ma'am, the alcohol didn't - and doesn't - create a thing. The alcohol just released the inhibitions on what was already there, giving the bastard an outlet to act on his quest for power.

I too, have personal experience with dickheads who use intercourse as a weapon (niece with whom I am almost as close as father/daughter was repeatedly raped by her biological father over the course of a 5-year span). I commend your bravery for being willing to wear the wire even as long as you did, but I would caution you to place responsibility for your assault squarely where it belongs: on the shoulders of the scumbag who raped you. Not on the drink. Not on his lack of 'education' about what rape is.  Not on whatever you might have been wearing, or said, or did at the time. Him. Just him. Making excuses for his acts empowers and enables him just as much as that drink flowing through his system ever did.

Stop giving him power over you.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
So now I have some clarification for you I'd like to understand.

Are you calling a case where a woman, like I was, was passed out and carried to another location, did nothing to assist at all with the sex act, and was able to get free before it was completed, "buyers remorse"?

It was his words that made me sure I was actually passed out and not blacked out, had he said I got into his bed on my own, I would have believed him and not went for a kit or anything.  I certainly wouldn't have drank with him again, and I blame myself a lot for drinking that night -- I didn't drink again at all until the following New Years's Eve, and stuck with mimosas.  But I wouldn't have called it rape if he'd said I'd been up and moving.

But it is important to teach boys, for their *own* protection, that a girl who is drunk may not remember having sex and may feel it was rape, and may report it as such, causing them a world of hurt.  That's more what I meant about educating boys and men about rape.  And there are many cases of forcible rape when a man is drunk -- it's more likely that he'll be drunk than she will be, according to some feminist statistics, I'd like to see confirmation of that.  Alcohol can make both sexes violent when they wouldn't be otherwise.  I think if the guy who raped me hadn't been blotto, he would have thought more about the fact I'd already said not to expect hanky-panky, and that if I didn't wake when he said he shook my shoulder before carrying me, that I was probably just fine there and he had no reason to try to "make me comfortable".

And I do think teaching boys that women shouldn't lay there like a dead fish is good, too -- something's wrong.  Either you're doing it wrong, or she's not into it and it's better to stop. 

We have your version of the story,given that there was no prosecution could mean that there is far more to it then what is relayed here and yes no matter what you assert that circumstance does carry weight.
You also relay that you clearly and knowledgeably made very poor decisions,I know you are possibly baiting us into something so you can run back claiming "those mean,women hating conservatives are blaming me,the victim".
My gut feeling is that the total truth of the situation is hardly a closed case for your assertions and likely why no charges were brought despite the veiled suggestion that the legal system discriminates against women...in fact quite the opposite is the case so will just have to leave it at that,they didn`t believe a crime was committed and from your own description that is not a stretch regardless of how certain you are of it.