Author Topic: Who Was The First Slave Owner In America?  (Read 2578 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Who Was The First Slave Owner In America?
« on: November 15, 2013, 11:44:07 PM »
Did not know this.  Some head exploding numbers included.

Who was the first slave owner in the Colonies?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Who Was The First Slave Owner In America?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 01:57:00 AM »
Great page. I will use it immediately in my other forum and see if I can stir up any libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 04:17:05 AM »
Let us know how that goes, willya?
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline cattlebaron

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 04:42:10 AM »
This is amazing to me. I feel totally surprised and not at the same time. Is it African tribal normalcy on North American soil?

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 09:45:15 AM »
George W Bush of course.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 01:27:00 PM »
Let us know how that goes, willya?

Only one lib so far, but some great comments...

Who Invented Slavery In The Colonies +4/-0     
Author:obumazombie
11/16/2013 3:23:19 AM   
And the new world ? Who was the first owner of a black slave in Colonial America ? My guess it was someone just like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson...

http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2013/07/who-was-first-slave-owner-in-america.html

It didn't come as a big surprise to me. Libs will go into a screaming fit of rage most likely.

Reply  Return-To-Index 

Msg ID: 2080733   They never shut the plantations down +3/-0     
Author:DemonRat
11/16/2013 4:10:26 AM
Reply to: 2080731   
Chains.

Chained to their owners. Slaver masters never want to give up power and control.

Change.

Lynching, burning, mutilating, intimidating. Slave masters keep their property in line.

Hype.

KKK, Jim Crow Laws, Segregation, 2/3's a person.

Hope.

Urban blight, ghettos, red zoning, Dems got their property right where they want dems, notice how the situation never improves for the black family despite the amount of resources pouring in? You will only find the fringe activists in the community, the rest of the party turns its back.

What Dem policy's have done to the black family have earned them a place in Hell, there is no escaping their fate. A cultural phenomenon among the urban youth now is the "knock out game" and "polar bear hunting". Both involve groups targeting white individuals and committing assault and robbery.

Hype and Chains.

These same Democrats always remained loyal to the Crown. They still do to this day, now you understand what motivates the Democratic leadership and their lust for the destruction of American exceptionalism and ultimately, America herself.

Reply  Return-To-Index 

Msg ID: 2080764   From the Libs side ... (NT) +0/-0     
Author:.... The sound of crickets ...
11/16/2013 9:16:07 AM
Reply to: 2080733   

Reply  Return-To-Index 

Msg ID: 2080765   Who Invented Slavery In The Colonies +3/-0     
Author:Founding Fathers
11/16/2013 9:18:43 AM
Excellent article OZ.

I have explained how slavery (of any race, color, or creed) originally began. It is my contention that if we had the ability to go back in time, we'd have to go even further than the Egyptians owing and using slaves as labor.

I bet we'd even find out in caveman days that after one tribe had defeated another in battle, the victor probably killed the seriously injured enemy combatants, and those that were able to march were gathered up up and bound with cords, then forced to perform menial labors for the victors camp.........

Fast forward to Africa and Kunta Kinte's time. When tribes in Africa battled, those who lost became the possession of the victors. When the tribe had enough slaves, in an act of mercy of not killing them, they traded or sold any extra slaves to the explorers who frequented their shores.

Thus the beginning of buying slaves began......the black Africans were capturing their own neighbors and forcing them to become property........

Reply  Return-To-Index 

Msg ID: 2080847   Who Invented Slavery In The Colonies +0/-2     
Author:Liberal person
11/16/2013 12:59:07 PM
Check on John Punch.  I believe he was the first.  That website you got your info from must be the one that does Michelle Malkins' horoscope.   And I guess that also makes the 4 million slaves owned by white people at the start of the Civil War completely irrelevant.  Now there's some bag reasoning for you.  The prosecution rests.

Reply  Return-To-Index 

Msg ID: 2080852   Who Reinvented Slavery In the USA? Guess who? +0/-0     
Author:Obozo the ass clown that's who !
11/16/2013 1:04:02 PM
Reply to: 2080847   
Obozocare makes slaves out of citizens ! Think about it, Who controls your future?

Reply  Return-To-Index 

Msg ID: 2080865   Who Invented Slavery In The Colonies +0/-0     
Author:obumazombie
11/16/2013 1:43:35 PM
Reply to: 2080847   
I'll bet that as usual you didn't inform or educate yourself on the subject by reading the articles and all the references. But that's another aspect of being a lib that makes a lib a lib.

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.