Author Topic: convenience store primitive hit by a car; fate of laptap unmentioned  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: convenience store primitive hit by a car; fate of laptap unmentioned
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 02:57:07 PM »
Running over somebody the size of Amber would damage your car.

Response to Dreamer Tatum (Reply #12)

Thu Nov 14, 2013, 03:45 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,265 posts)

13. Thanks!

I am just glad I have a friend like Whitecloud right now! If I was like some others out here on the streets with no one or no place...

Whitecloud, huh?

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 02:57:59 PM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,266 posts) Thu Nov 14, 2013, 03:45 PM
13. Thanks!

I am just glad I have a friend like Whitecloud right now! If I was like some others out here on the streets with no one or no place...

Is this the Indian "hunk" drug runner?  :???:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline lastparker

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »
How long did she have to wait at the curb for a black Toyota with a driver on a cell phone to come along? Just wondering......

Poor LFR.... if they don't find the driver, she can't cash in.  She really needs to execute this better next time.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 03:10:16 PM »

:lmao: :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
have to get back to work (deadline tomorrow) but check out Amber's GD thread:

Thu Nov 14, 2013, 02:21 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,266 posts)

I wish people would not call and drive.

Last edited Thu Nov 14, 2013, 02:22 PM - Edit history (1)

Why do people do that? It has painful consequences. My head is a perfect example of it.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018516098

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024033270

:rotf: :rotf:
So, Coach apparently was in Tucson during the time in question.

Judy will run wild with this.

Don't want to derail the thread, but why did Judy say her name was "Eileen" in this old thread?:

grasswire (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore

Wed Sep-29-04 01:38 PM
 Response to Original message

17. Hi pals!

My name is Eileen and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I worked as a writer and editor in Washington D.C. prior to returning home -- I was radicalized toward the left when I worked for a Republican. I sell antique and vintage paper items to support my internet opposition to wingnuts.

I've monitored freerepublic.com daily for eight years, believe the media is the greatest enemy of truth, and am promoting a citizens bill of rights for media/white house transparency at http://webdems.blogspot.com.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x918308

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 03:25:09 PM »
Don't want to derail the thread, but why did Judy say her name was "Eileen" in this old thread?:

The pie-and-jam primitive's been addled for years, and you know what that means.  She says something, and then five minutes later has forgotten what she's said, and so says something else.

I have no doubt at some point over the years, she's insisted her name's "Gertrude."

She worked as a "writer and editor in Washington, D.C." in the same sense that someone else we know works as a "journo" in San Diego.

Actually, if she's to be believed, she was self-admittedly already barefoot and pregnant by the end of sixth grade, what with being a great-great-great-grandmother in her late 60s (do the math).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 03:28:37 PM »
Running over somebody the size of Amber would damage your car.

Whitecloud, huh?

isn't that toilet paper?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »

Whoa.

Wait.

What?

I thought she was referring to the alkie in Tucson who contacted her on Skins's island when she was still safely in Joplin with her loving caring sisters; the old guy she'd known before, when she was still with Dreamboat Dave the first time around in Tucson, and who when going to look her up, got chased away by wise Chad.

But I guess it could be Geronimo too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
Did a search of the dump & dumpster & whitecloud doesn't show up.  She did mention the screen name of the DUmmie that gave her a lift from the bus stop so, it must not have been whitecloud.  I'm guessing she faked the hit & run to get the poor old chief back in her clutches.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 03:43:35 PM »
She was high on drugs, or drunk, and passed out on the curb next to a parked black Toyota.

That's what it was.

That's where I'd put my money, if I were a betting kind of guy. :cheersmate:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 03:44:19 PM »
Did a search of the dump & dumpster & whitecloud doesn't show up.  She did mention the screen name of the DUmmie that gave her a lift from the bus stop so, it must not have been whitecloud.  I'm guessing she faked the hit & run to get the poor old chief back in her clutches.

That would be the off-with-their-heads primitive, who's remodeling the interior of his house in Tucson, with the help of his wife.  Apparently she kept her "stuff", including her job-interview clothes, at his place, but didn't stay there herself.

In my above comment, I'm thinking of yet another guy, who registered on Skins's island solely to find out what happened to her--he'd been gone from Tucson when wise Chad drove her away from Dreamboat Dave--where she was, and found her working at the convenience store in Joplin.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re:
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »
I don't believe a word of it.

I'm with ya on that one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 03:51:49 PM »
But my friend I have mentioned before has been helping me. The nurse found his number in my cell, I had it marked as I.C.E and called him.

I'm no expert but isn't ICE a street name for meth?

Yep

1.  ice 

1)- Frozen water, used to cool drinks or for medical healing during athletic competition

2)- Expensive jewelry, usually in the form of diamonds that is worn in either necklace, ring, chain, or earrings

3)- To kill or murder someone

4)- Methamphetamines, illicit street drugs

1)- Let's ice that ankle so you're ready for the next game

2)- I keep my boo flooded with ice

3)- Fool didn't pay, so he had to get iced

4)- Lemme buy some ice from you

So the cops called her drug dealer, after they found her passed out.  I wonder if they are trying to set up a sting.  She might really end up in the desert if the connection finds out she was that stupid.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 04:05:47 PM »

Yep

So the cops called her drug dealer, after they found her passed out.  I wonder if they are trying to set up a sting.  She might really end up in the desert if the connection finds out she was that stupid.

It probably means "In Case of Emergency."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 04:07:58 PM »
Whitecloud!!

Warchief of the fierce Fugawee tribe!

Ugh, Kemosabe.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2013, 04:16:08 PM »

Yep

I thought it was Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:22:41 PM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »
I thought it was Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.

Oh yeah. All over the country, anywhere you find mexicans, that windbreaker with ICE on the back will clear the room in an instant.

That contact could get Amber a shallow grave in the desert along with Chief Thunderthud.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
Oh yeah. All over the country, anywhere you find mexicans, that windbreaker with ICE on the back will clear the room in an instant.

That contact could get Amber a shallow grave in the desert along with Chief Thunderthud.

Racist!!!!  I'll thank you to get his name correct it is; Chief Whitefish of the Long Island Tribe.

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »
I thought it was Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

This is a Dummy though.  Although you would think that if Amber was on Meth, she would be a lot thinner.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2013, 04:58:33 PM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,267 posts)    Thu Nov 14, 2013, 03:52 PM

I am going to have Mexican baked fish tonight!!!

My friend I am with right now just texted me with what he is fixing for dinner tonight! He wants to make sure I hurry up and get back before it gets cold tonight. The doc said not to catch a chill right now. Telling me this is the perfect way to get me to hurry up!!!

Singing off!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018516163
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2013, 05:03:47 PM »
Why would anyone, even a DUmmie, give a crap what Amber is having for supper.  It does look, however, like she has found someone to mooch off for the winter.  I'll bet the Tucson Sherriff is breathing a big sigh of relief.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 05:05:18 PM »
She's been a busy bee today.

Lady Freedom Returns (6,267 posts)    Thu Nov 14, 2013, 04:17 PM

What do people need on the street? Many things.

Note: Yes I have posted this before. But the need is still out there.

Something that is a necessity is a good size pack. When you are out there, it is your home. It is something that is in short supply. So if you have a school pack that is the kind a high school kid would carry and is no longer using it, please donate it. Even a rolling suitcase is useful. Rolling backpacks are a dream come true! And if you have a messenger bag that you don’t use, please donate it. They are great for carrying paperwork in. Believe me, when you are homeless, you have a lot of paperwork you need to try (the big word) and keep with you.

Another thing is dark color blankets. They are used all year long. The dark color works as camouflage at night while one sleeps. So, light or heavy in weight, if they are dark the homeless need it! If you have a dark sleeping bag you don’t want anymore, it would be great to. The street is not very soft.

So many could use reading glass. Prescription glass as well. Many places have an eye glass drop off to help people that cannot afford them. Sun glasses, all year around, are need. One must protect from the sun and wind. So if you see some cheap reading glasses at one of those $1 shops, pick a couple up to donate to your local shelter to give out and sunglasses too! You would not believe how much they are needed!

Pens and paper are a great help. I know that sounds odd. But when you are trying to find work or take down information to remember later, you need to have something to write on and with. Folders with pockets are great too. You will not believe how much paperwork is involved when you are in poverty and worse. Sometimes it feels like a full time office job just to get help.

Something some may see as odd is batteries, but they are needed for flashlights and, for the lucky few, radios. The flashlights are a necessity, but the radio can be a life saver in and before foul weather. Information is vital when on the street.

Besides the usual cloths like jeans (jeans are a major thing for women and men), everyday shoes, and t-shirt (sweat shirt and coats in winter), the homeless also need cloths for getting work. Believe it or not there are people out there that are in need of black or khaki slacks, dress shoes, blouses/ white dress shirts, and everything else one need to dress for work are a must have to get a job. The dress codes for department stores, call centers, etc. are what is needed on top of the usual needed cloths. Oh, and underwear! For both sexes (bras are an extreme luxury for a homeless woman and you can’t look nice without one). You would not believe how little underwear can be found at the places that help with giving out cloths to the homeless. Socks, belts and Rain gear is a big plus too!

And here is something to think about too. Ladies with one piece swimsuits you no longer were, please donate. The swimsuits can buy some time if a woman is sexually attacked. The culprits want to do there dastardly deed and get out of the area. The one piece as well as what is worn over them is a time consuming situation that those that want to do harm cannot afford to put up with.

Wallets, glasses cases and phone cases: These are something that is very useful. The government phones do not come with holders and that makes it hard to take care of. Those phones are your only way to reach help in an emergency and get contacted for a possible job. The phone holder, glasses case and wallets make it easier to keep your ID, food cards (many food banks that help with homeless food packs use an ID card and you also need to keep your food stamp card safe) and many other needed cards in and safe. And the glasses case to keep one’s glasses safe. If you have any that you don’t use anymore, please donate them. They will not go unwanted!

Another thing is Maxis and Tampons. Yes, the women need them. But did you know that the guys will carry Maxis’ as part of a makeshift first aid kit? Things one needs to treat wounds are big, everything from decent bandages, peroxide, alcohol, and anti-bacterial ointment. So is hygiene in general. Stuff like travel size shampoos and soaps, even Foot Powder is in high need. And another big one that is asked for at walk-in centers and shelters is toothpaste and toothbrushes.

Toilet paper is also something that is big as well. With a pack on, many cannot go into certain places, so they have to use port-o-potties or park bathrooms. Those choices may or may not have TP, so one learns you must carry your own.

Something else that is also worth its weight in gold is water bottles. The kind that you can fill in a park bathroom or drinking fountain. Having water is something that is very important; there has been many a death due to not having water to drink out there. I remember seeing many homeless get taken away in an ambulance due to being dehydrated. Eating utensils are a nice thought too! Spoon fork and knife is something that are so nice to have. And a can opener! I had been given cans of food but had no way to open it.

The last thing many don’t think of is pet food and leashes. That’s right, pet food and leashes. Many homeless have dogs, some even have cats. They are, for many, what is left of their family. The animals watch them and they watch out for the dog or cat. It is such an attachment that those that do have pets will not go to shelters due to the no pets allowed rule at many. It is that important, the pet is their family, what is left of love. I have seen the attachment so strong that if something happens to that pet, the owner will not be long for this world. The food to properly feed them as well as the leashes to keep legal is in need.

Speaking of keeping pets legal, another big thing that has started to happen is groups that are making sure that the homeless pets get shots and licenses. They ever try to help get then spaded or neutered. If you have a group in your area helping with this, donations to buy the shots are welcome in a big way!

For those that are looking for something to do, I hope that it gives you some ideas. To those that are reading this and remembers that you have some of this stuff and you aren’t using them, please donate!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024033954
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 05:10:28 PM »
She's been a busy bee today.

I hope the folks at the DUmp jump on this.  I personally am sending two AA batteries and a bottle of Ripple.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2013, 05:22:44 PM »
Sounds like the stupid skank is not doing well at the truck stops.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »
How long did she have to wait at the curb for a black Toyota with a driver on a cell phone to come along? Just wondering......

You're terrible!!!! :lmao:
Vader Rules!