Author Topic: Some of our members are being aggressively tracked by members of other sites.  (Read 7347 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
I remember the Clown Posse. What a crazy bunch! :mental: There were many victims.

Wasn't there also some love triangle going on there, too?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

Wasn't there also some love triangle going on there, too?

Yes, there was. Not going to say much of it.  O-)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Yes, there was. Not going to say much of it.  O-)

My memory is vague because I sometimes go away for long stretches of time. Not to manage my actual LIFE, mind you, but to go on the road to stalk DUmmies. Because they're so INTERESTING, you see.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse

My memory is vague because I sometimes go away for long stretches of time. Not to manage my actual LIFE, mind you, but to go on the road to stalk DUmmies. Because they're so INTERESTING, you see.
Bird sex was involved.  Don't ask anymore.

And wabbits, too.

:fuelfire:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bird sex was involved.  Don't ask anymore.

And wabbits, too.

:fuelfire:

Rabbits belong in Hell with gyrfalcons and ermines.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Drama queens never fail to amaze me with how far they will go to get attention. If we here actually wanted to do someone harm then I'm certain that one would find a way.

We here on CC are not like that but plenty of DU members are. Just ask TRG about what real harrasment is like when people call your chain of command and spread lies about you. Unfortunately some of it came from some claiming to be conservative and supporters of Ron Paul.

So for future reference DUmpmonkies you may want to spend time looking in a mirror to find your answers about who is causing you grief.

One of them was working in the Registrars office at West Point.  That's how they got so much info on me and were able to contact my chain of command via military email.

Let's not forget mike_c tried to do the same thing...and failed just as miserably.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Dori

One of them was working in the Registrars office at West Point.  That's how they got so much info on me and were able to contact my chain of command via military email.

Let's not forget mike_c tried to do the same thing...and failed just as miserably.

That's terrible.  Are they still around?  Who was TRG?

A lot of us here were not around at that time.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
That's terrible.  Are they still around?  Who was TRG?

It was the Clown Posse and they targeted members at FR, CU, and other conservative sites. Clown Posse was made up banned Freepers who are self-righteous and angry. It happened back a few years ago. There was Jumpserve at CU and she was one of the bad ones.

One of them was working in the Registrars office at West Point.  That's how they got so much info on me and were able to contact my chain of command via military email.

I remember some DU'ers sympathized with Clown Posse. There were also some former DU'ers who were harassed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:09:48 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
That's terrible.  Are they still around?  Who was TRG?

Hi there.  How ya doin.  Name's TxRadioguy...my friends call me TRG for short.  :-)
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I seem to remember a site trying that once.  Possibly Old Elm Tree.  It didn't last for long.

Liberal Underground was a tiny speck of a site that had a "Best/Worst of CU" forum.  It has been long gone.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Liberal Underground was a tiny speck of a site that had a "Best/Worst of CU" forum.  It has been long gone.

Here is Liberal Underground archived.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.liberalunderground.org/
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Liberal Underground was a tiny speck of a site that had a "Best/Worst of CU" forum.  It has been long gone.

The only good that place (LU) did for me was getting to pw3n mike_c in front of all of his Libtard friends.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

The only good that place (LU) did for me was getting to pw3n mike_c in front of all of his Libtard friends.

True.

Here's a more direct link to what Ptarmy posted:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051201060412/http://liberalunderground.activeboard.com/

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole

Then there was Democratic Warrior. BigJer was their fearless leader. I think skimmer shut em down because they TS'd ex DU mod that was a mole. He spilled all of the inside dirt about cliques, about who could or could not get banned, who could say anything that they wanted, etc...

As for Liberal Underground, They had a poster that went by liberalGuy (liberaldude?). I would have booked him a flight on wellstone's plane if he would have wallduded himself. I know that he was a DU outcast.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Then there was Democratic Warrior. BigJer was their fearless leader. I think skimmer shut em down because they TS'd ex DU mod that was a mole. He spilled all of the inside dirt about cliques, about who could or could not get banned, who could say anything that they wanted, etc...

I am signed up under one of my DU mole accounts at "Democratic Warrior" and still occasionally get e-mails from them when they are trying to get pot & cheetos money.

Offline Tucker

True.

Here's a more direct link to what Ptarmy posted:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051201060412/http://liberalunderground.activeboard.com/

Thanks.

I noticed that Red Neck Girl made an appearance.

I was correct. It was LiberalGuy. FN idiot.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

As for Liberal Underground, They had a poster that went by liberalGuy (liberaldude?). I would have booked him a flight on wellstone's plane if he would have wallduded himself. I know that he was a DU outcast.

DW is still there...trust me.  :-)

Offline Tucker

DW is still there...trust me.  :-)

Dayum. He's giving crazy Andrea a run for the money.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Thanks.

I noticed that Red Neck Girl made an appearance.

I was correct. It was LiberalGuy. FN idiot.

LiberalGuy is nuts. I remember many DUmmies hated him. :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

LiberalGuy is nuts. I remember many DUmmies hated him. :mental:

When I met up with a couple gals from here in person a while back, one of them mentioned that Liberal Guy was stalking her for a while. :mental:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
When I met up with a couple gals from here in person a while back, one of them mentioned that Liberal Guy was stalking her for a while. :mental:

He is a crazy stalker. I remember he sympathized with Clown Posse members and welcomed them at LU despite different political leanings.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Do you have any video/sound/light monitors?

No, because they're pointless, just like blinking-light smoke alarms or telephones that blink lights rather than ring.  One doesn't notice them unless one's looking right at them, and no one has time to sit around all day long, watching for a light to blink.

It's another case of hearing people underestimaging the value of hearing and grossly overestimating the value of vision.

I was once coerced into attending a "diversity workshop," where it was said that 80% of what one gets from watching television or movies comes from listening, not seeing.  I never knew the source of that, but it seems about right, to me.

Just best to live life as one wishes, and trust God to protect one.

And God has done an awesome job protecting franksolich; so many close calls in which I emerged whole and intact, and still remain whole and intact.

An FBI man with the American embassy in Kiev called me "the luckiest son-of-a-bitch [he'd] ever seen in [his] life," after which it was assumed I'd most certainly perished, but instead showed up six days later, whole and intact.  This guy looked as if he'd seen it all; maybe he was a military veteran too.  When he saw my name on my passport, his face turned white, as if he'd seen a ghost.

(I myself had no idea the risks, the perils, I'd been encountering.)

In real life, watching franksolich has been compared with watching a child run, romp, hop, skip, dance through a pleasant-looking meadow congested with hidden land-mines.....and by sheer luck and random chance, missing every single one of them.

I must point out that the person who lived in this place before I did--she lived here until the age of 102 years, when she was finally sent to the nursing home in town, where she died three months later--was the last thirty years of her life decrepit and blind, and as I am, living alone.  (Although she kept three dogs inside the house, and two outside, and there was a telephone in every room.)

She'd been born and raised here, and had had a rather hard life (her descendants ultimately flourishing and prospering beyond their wildest dreams), and nothing was going to dislodge her from here.  Over the decades, there were lots and lots of intruders, some of them possibly with malicious motives, but nothing ever happened. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
The reason (for me) that some of their posts are so interesting is how they will medicate anything and everything rather than simply trying to fix it.

An example is this http://www.democraticunderground.com/11514473 where the DUmmy says he/she is 'pre diabetic' and discusses how a drug for her/his depression/anxiety/GBLT/PTSD (or whatever alphabet combo is popular with them today) raises blood sugar, but does not mention exercise and/or diet adjustment to counteract that 'pre diabetes'Some conditions can be reversed by changing what one does and/or eats.  It isn't always necessary to jump right onto the medication bandwagon.

That would require actual effort though. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
That would require actual effort though.

Uh huh.

Primitives tend to put much of their self-identity on how much time, trouble, and expense they cost other people.

That's the number three rule of primitivity.

Self-effort on their part doesn't cost other people anything.

But drugs of course cost taxpayers lots of money.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline JLO

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--