Author Topic: Some of our members are being aggressively tracked by members of other sites.  (Read 7346 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Skins, the only thing shameless and disgusting are the anti-American political opinions of you and the members of your site. You idiots have the right to remain silent. Use it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

One of these groups is the Mental Health Support Group.

That should be illegal to have at the DUmp.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Skins also knows how many ad hits he would lose if access were restricted to almost any part of the island. 

Just think about it, Calpig- not only did he turn you down, but he's making money off of you dipshits, too!

The CalPig is batting zero.

First the Dead DUmmy forum, and now the restricted nuthatch.

She doesn't carry much weight with her dear Skimmer.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
I thought the whole thing was a mental health forum.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
The CalPig is batting zero.

First the Dead DUmmy forum, and now the restricted nuthatch.

She doesn't carry much weight with her dear Skimmer.

At least she has her poetry to fall back on.  I'd like to think her large intestine is busy creating one right now. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
This whole stupid brouhuahua reminds me of a peril I face daily, because I can't hear.

The primitives are very much like people who go into a public restroom and plant themselves on the commode without locking the door.  Every public restroom I've ever used has had a lock, and an operable one (if it doesn't, I just hold it in until later, when I find one that does).

So I come up to a restroom door, and because it's unlocked, and because I can't hear someone from the other side shouting, "Hey, don't come in," I charge in there.....only to be immediately stopped in my tracks by the ridiculous spectacle of someone sitting on the throne, looking at me in shock and embarrassment.

I mumble "sorry," and back out.

And the guy sitting there thinks I'm the jerk for having walked in on him.

Yeah, right; who's the one not using the lock?

This happens all the time, and for some perverse reason, it's my fault.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

This whole stupid brouhuahua reminds me of a peril I face daily, because I can't hear.

The primitives are very much like people who go into a public restroom and plant themselves on the commode without locking the door.  Every public restroom I've ever used has had a lock, and an operable one (if it doesn't, I just hold it in until later, when I find one that does).

So I come up to a restroom door, and because it's unlocked, and because I can't hear someone from the other side shouting, "Hey, don't come in," I charge in there.....only to be immediately stopped in my tracks by the ridiculous spectacle of someone sitting on the throne, looking at me in shock and embarrassment.

That is a great analogy.  Just like the public restroom, when one chooses to leave the door unlocked [or, in the case of a public forum, create a post], you are leaving yourself vulnerable for anyone who wants to come by and take a look.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I also don't get this "aggressively tracked" reference. If we were on foot following them around in order to slit their throat, or something more aggressive than that, I could see the concern. But just making reference to and commenting on the things they say? Not aggressive at all, and certainly not tracking. If that's aggressively tracking, then the same could be said in reference to the primitives and the comments towards Republicans/conservatives they make that could, and has, incited violent actions to be directed towards those they oppose.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
I also don't get this "aggressively tracked" reference.

Anything that isn't complete, utter, slavish worship of a DUmmy, or a messy, dramatic, self-shaming, is viewed as aggression by them. The dumbassphrodite CalPeg has clearly been here a lot, and probably finally got her ass burned by the ridicule we heap on her with no comeuppance meted out by Skinner (her ur-boss), Deadstone (because he's dead), HollisinSonoma (because he vanished), or any of the DU "men" she strums her banjo over.

CalPeg is a rich Southern California woman, looked after by a rich Southern California man, and doted on by a coterie of admirers and yes-hippies who hang out in expensive Manhattan Beah bistros and Marina del Rey brasseries. They read their shitty poetry and essays that still hurl insults at Bush. They drive their Priuses and cluck over whether some Farmer's Market is worth a drive to Pasadena. In short, she's a privileged woman who is convinced she's an "artist." Her skin gets thinner every day, not thicker, and I mean that physically (because she's old as balls) and metaphorically (because, like all the members of Bread she hangs with, she's a *****).

I have you pegged, my dear CalPeg. Dead to rights. I trip over insufferable twats like you every day. What would be the point of stalking you, when we've known everything there is to know about you for years?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:43:20 PM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!

Sorry Coach, but I just don't use a public shit hole that often! Hell, I'd rather be constipated than use a public restroom! Ya just don't know who was there before ya. Mighta been a DUmmie!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BattleHymn

Sorry Coach, but I just don't use a public shit hole that often! Hell, I'd rather be constipated than use a public restroom! Ya just don't know who was there before ya. Mighta been a DUmmie!

It's always easy to tell if a primitive has used the toilet before you, because there's always shit all over the place.

Offline Gern

I've been saying this for 12 years, since we first started making fun of DUh on Conservative Underground.

1.  If you don't like what we have to say, don't read it.

2.  Start your own forum and make fun of us.   Rather than sputter in indignation over someone goofing on me, I'd find it rather amusing.

3.  Grow up.  If completely anonymous strangers on an Internet message board making fun of you bothers you that much then you have a very low opinion of yourself.

Offline Gern

Skinner (58,371 posts)
1. I am aware of it, and it is disgusting.

Those people are utterly shameless.

Coming from you, this is laughable.

You know what's shameless, David?  Hosting a forum for a bunch of anti-capitalistic malcontents, then shamelessly begging for donations and selling ad space on the same forum, to the point where it actually allows you to quit your day job and support yourself and the other two miscreants in your little gang of idiots.

If hypocrisy was a country, you'd be the Grand Vizier.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
California Peggy notices

we're watching her post.

Blink.

Blink.

Blink.

Then we post again.

Post. Post. Post.

Forsooth! A post from nadin!

Plonk.

Plonk.

Plonk.

The Iggy List grows apace.

Amber and neckbeard, Dain and Cali.

Waiting for Obamacare.

Blink....

I shall not mention nipples.

Puke.

Puke....

P

u

k

e.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

Good one, sir; awesome.

Now time for miskie to weigh in with his submission.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7

Good one, sir; awesome.

Now time for miskie to weigh in with his submission.

Thanks.

I was going to go with "shant" instead of "shall not," but it threw off the meter there.

:-)
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Secret Service: 1

David Allen: 0
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Heh, heh! No wonder we let ya run the place!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Liberals aren't entirely useless... someone has to serve as a bad example.

(take my wife, please)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Dori

....yes-hippies who hang out in expensive Manhattan Beach bistros and Marina del Rey brasseries. They read their shitty poetry and essays that still hurl insults at Bush. They drive their Priuses and cluck over whether some Farmer's Market is worth a drive to Pasadena.

LOL....several years ago I stopped at a Manhattan Beach market and the people were so weird.  There weren't many people shopping but there was a crowd around the yogurt section.  While waiting in the checkout lane, they reminded me of Stepford people. It gave me the creeps. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
And people wonder why I moved out of CA...and just for CalPeg's edification, I used to live in Hermosa Beach...and almost certainly closer to the beach than her.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
You know, the primitives whining about this reminds me of something else, and how I handle it.

I live way out in the country, alone, way out in the middle of nowhere in an already sparsely-populated area.  Given my location, there’s a reasonable expectation of privacy; nobody’s around to see me.

And given the way of life out here, certainly not between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.

But there’s been about a couple dozen instances the eight years I’ve lived here, when I’ve gotten up early, say circa 4:30 or 5:00, and am making coffee in the kitchen or standing on the back porch admiring the scenery of the Sandhills while having a “wake-up” cigarette when, as if out of thin air, some stranger’s walked in on me.

Now, I’m just average looking, nothing special.  franksolich naked looks just like what the Bennyboy primitive naked looks like…..

…..that is, if the Bennyboy primitive lost about 125 pounds and had a flat stomach.

But rather than whining about being caught exposed, one just shrugs it off.

Excresence happens.  One doesn’t like it, but one’s used to it.

I suggest that if the primitives adopted my attitude about many things, they’d find life a great deal easier.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I'd love to hear the poetry the CalPig read at her recent Erotica Night.

She would have posted it at the DUmp, were it not for some pricks who aggressively track her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I also don't get this "aggressively tracked" reference. If we were on foot following them around in order to slit their throat, or something more aggressive than that, I could see the concern. But just making reference to and commenting on the things they say? Not aggressive at all, and certainly not tracking. If that's aggressively tracking, then the same could be said in reference to the primitives and the comments towards Republicans/conservatives they make that could, and has, incited violent actions to be directed towards those they oppose.

"Do you see that? That Jane Goodall woman over there is aggressively tracking us."
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I'd love to hear the poetry the CalPig read at her recent Erotica Night.

She would have posted it at the DUmp, were it not for some pricks who aggressively track her.

Ode to a Tuckunder brought a tear to my eye.

I'll never look at a trannie the same way again.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.