Author Topic: The Great Outdoors  (Read 14580 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: The Great Outdoors
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »
I didn't really...I think it's been about 15 years since I got shit-faced drunk and even then I only did that 3 or 4 times. I've just admitted what a goody two shoes I am. I'll go now.  :-)

Sissy! :angryvillagers:

No, no...I just realized very early on how vulnerable I was to allow myself to get to that point. When male friends offered to 'change my clothes' when I puked on myself, I figured maybe it wasn't a good thing to be drunk to stupidity, female, and essentially alone to take care of myself.

Saves me a lot of carbs too.

I do enjoy a beer or two. I keep myself at tipsy though and don't push it with the hard stuff. That stuff will do my little 5'3" self in in record time. I'm inclined to get really trashed when something tastes good that I drink waaaay too much of it too fast.:uhsure: :drunksailor: :puke:
Toasted taking notes! :naughty: :-)  :naughty:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »
No, no...I just realized very early on how vulnerable I was to allow myself to get to that point. When male friends offered to 'change my clothes' when I puked on myself, I figured maybe it wasn't a good thing to be drunk to stupidity, female, and essentially alone to take care of myself.

I do enjoy a beer or two. I keep myself at tipsy though and don't push it with the hard stuff. That stuff will do my little 5'3" self in in record time. I'm inclined to get really trashed when something tastes good that I drink waaaay too much of it too fast.:uhsure: :drunksailor: :puke:

You have a point.  My breasteses aren't nearly as magnificent as yours, so people mostly didn't care if I got shitfaced drunk. :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »
I didn't really...I think it's been about 15 years since I got shit-faced drunk and even then I only did that 3 or 4 times. I've just admitted what a goody two shoes I am. I'll go now.  :-)

Sissy! :angryvillagers:

Toasted taking notes! :naughty: :-)  :naughty:

Yeah, moral of the story...bring hard liquor, make it taste good, and hope I puke on myself.  :lmao: :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 09:25:17 PM »

You have a point.  My breasteses aren't nearly as magnificent as yours, so people mostly didn't care if I got shitfaced drunk. :-)

Damn, I really tried not to bring up any reasons :lmao: As friends of mine know, I was incredibly vulnerable as a young woman due to my family situation so I knew my limits very early on. I was fortunate I did have girlfriends who interceeded before things got out of hand. I'll be grateful for them forever even though most of them have grown up to be raving moonbats.  :-)

I'm just glad I never did spring break cause then my girlfriends would have been trashed too.  :lmao: Course, I lived close to South Beach so spring break didn't vary too much from a normal weekend there.  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »

Damn, I really tried not to bring up any reasons :lmao: As friends of mine know, I was incredibly vulnerable as a young woman due to my family situation so I knew my limits very early on. I was fortunate I did have girlfriends who interceeded before things got out of hand. I'll be grateful for them forever even though most of them have grown up to be raving moonbats.  :-)

I'm just glad I never did spring break cause then my girlfriends would have been trashed too.  :lmao: Course, I lived close to South Beach so spring break didn't vary too much from a normal weekend there.  :cheersmate:

Well, that's life.  Survive, adapt, improve.  And if you mess with me, I'll kick  you in the nuts.  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 09:31:44 PM »

Well, that's life.  Survive, adapt, improve.  And if you mess with me, I'll kick  you in the nuts.  :-)

That makes me thankful I don't have nuts.  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »
Well.  We managed to get this thread way off track.  Good job!  :cheersmate:

'The Ballad of Calvin Jones'

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 09:58:13 PM »

Nature boy, I expected something like running butt-naked through the great outdoors...  :naughty:

*ahem*

I take it you've tried it?  :-)

Well, maybe once or twice...heavily inebriated of course.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 10:01:23 PM »

Nature boy, I expected something like running butt-naked through the great outdoors...  :naughty:

*ahem*

I must admit.... there is nothing more sensual than a skinny dip with someone you love on a night so still that the lake is like glass. Not that I have ever experienced it, but you know.  :evillaugh:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 10:02:51 PM »
Well.  We managed to get this thread way off track.  Good job!  :cheersmate:

'The Ballad of Calvin Jones'

I think Vonne should be proud, he created a thread that 'talks'. 
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 10:07:07 PM »
I live for the outdoors.  I hunt, hike, enjoy outdoor photography, waterski, boat, snowmobile, camp...just about anything outdoors.  Being a northerner, I can really stand cold weather.  Shouldn't say this but I can be outside in a t-shirt to temps in the lower 40's.  In fact I hiked yesterday in lower 50's and was in a t-shirt all the time.  Not one bit cold. 
hehehehehe....
It's true...I hiked last evening in the mountains the temp in my truck said 51 when I got back to it.  When I parked before taking the hike it was 62.

Oh i can believe it.... like I say we don't grow sissy boys up north. I should share pictures of my husband ice fishing at the boundary waters..... 40 below and his moustache had a couple pounds of ice hanging from it.  Yikes.... no thanks dear!  :lmao:

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »

*ahem*

I must admit.... there is nothing more sensual than a skinny dip with someone you love on a night so still that the lake is like glass. Not that I have ever experienced it, but you know.  :evillaugh:

Only second hand accounts for Schady I'm sure.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »

*ahem*

Only second hand accounts for Schady I'm sure.

I was gonna say.....  :lmao:

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 06:15:45 AM »
I live for the outdoors.  I hunt, hike, enjoy outdoor photography, waterski, boat, snowmobile, camp...just about anything outdoors.  Being a northerner, I can really stand cold weather.  Shouldn't say this but I can be outside in a t-shirt to temps in the lower 40's.  In fact I hiked yesterday in lower 50's and was in a t-shirt all the time.  Not one bit cold. 
hehehehehe....
It's true...I hiked last evening in the mountains the temp in my truck said 51 when I got back to it.  When I parked before taking the hike it was 62.

Oh i can believe it.... like I say we don't grow sissy boys up north. I should share pictures of my husband ice fishing at the boundary waters..... 40 below and his moustache had a couple pounds of ice hanging from it.  Yikes.... no thanks dear!  :lmao:
My mom used to get so nervous when my brother and I would go ice fishing on Saginaw Bay in Lake Huron. My little brother would drive his truck a few miles out onto the ice so we wouldn't have to haul all the stuff on foot :lmao: :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 06:22:31 AM »
hehehehehe....

My mom used to get so nervous when my brother and I would go ice fishing on Saginaw Bay in Lake Huron. My little brother would drive his truck a few miles out onto the ice so we wouldn't have to haul all the stuff on foot :lmao: :-)

Just keep those windows rolled down.  :-)

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 06:30:51 AM »
hehehehehe....

Just keep those windows rolled down.  :-)
Yeah We told her that :-)....It didn't help much! :lmao:

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »
I love the great outdoors.

It don't matter if it's for photography, fishing, prospecting for relics or rock, exterminating feral animals, or just an excuse to get on the booze in a nice quiet remote place.

I also like the drive, especially if it is a technically challenging off road trek.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 07:07:10 AM »
I love the great outdoors.

It don't matter if it's for photography, fishing, prospecting for relics or rock, exterminating feral animals, or just an excuse to get on the booze in a nice quiet remote place.

I also like the drive, especially if it is a technically challenging off road trek.