Author Topic: Amber is unnerved by us.  (Read 4960 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Amber is unnerved by us.
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2013, 10:57:48 PM »
Quote from: RobJohnson on Today at 19:50:57

You know, I could never figure out what the pintobean primitive--not to be confused with the pinto primitive in the cooking and baking forum; two different primitives--has against us.  She's put us down before.

The DUmpster's never paid more than a quarter of a minute's attention to the pintobean primitive.

Hey Rob? Let's not be dissin' on the pinto beans!!!  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :tongue:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2013, 11:04:38 PM »
Hey Rob? Let's not be dissin' on the pinto beans!!!  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :tongue:

That was Frank's quote.  :-)

Offline Thor

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2013, 11:08:44 PM »
Hey Rob? Let's not be dissin' on the pinto beans!!!  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :tongue:

That was Frank's quote.  :-)

Sorry Rob. It's difficult to read quotes within quotes.

FRANK???   :fuelfire: :whistling:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2013, 12:14:48 AM »
Okay now, this is for Amber.

All members and lurking primitives may feel free to ignore it, as it's not anybody's business.

- - - - - - - - - -

Amber, dear.

You can read this without fear, because I'm not going to offer you any advice; I'm just going to explain to you how it is.

Nobody from around here has reached out to you in real life, any more than someone watching a show on television can reach inside the screen and interact with the characters.

Some sob-sister here wanted to donate a few bucks--twenty-five, I think it was--to your wishadoo plea because she thought it might help.  I successfully deterred her, pointing out that a donation would involve real-life contact, even if only through the intermediary of paypal or whatever.

We're just an audience on the other side of the television screen, nothing more.

Now, Amber dear, you said you're going to post less on Skins's island because apparently you don't like an audience, or apparently you think the audience should be only those people you want.  Skins's island is a public message board, open to any and all who stray in that direction on the internet.

And the DUmpster is hardly the only outside audience watching the antics of the primitives.

Not by a long shot.

I think you should continue posting, Amber dear, and more than what you've done.  Your saga is utterly gripping and fascinating, like watching a train-wreck about to happen.

You see, Amber dear, providing amusement and entertainment for decent and civilized people is the primitives' only purpose in life.  They have no other use; just to romp and dance and frolic on Skins's island while the rest of the world watches.

Professional Democrats don't take the primitives seriously, if they take them at all.  Professional liberals don't take the primitives seriously.  The man in the White House doesn't pay the least bit of attention to the primitives.  The Democrat-controlled Senate doesn't care about the primitives.  The Supreme Court cares more about the price of soybeans in Burma, than they do about the primitives. 

Nobody cares about the primitives excepting decent and civilized people, which includes the DUmpster, because we all need some diversion and warm humor to detract from the stresses of life.  If the world were a newspaper, Skins's island would be the color Sunday comics.

That is your, and your fellow primitives', only purpose in life; to entertain us. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2013, 12:28:51 AM »

That is your, and your fellow primitives', only purpose in life; to entertain us. 

People are alike all over, DUmmies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Thor

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2013, 12:32:58 AM »

People are alike all over, DUmmies.

I remember that episode.....

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2013, 12:35:21 AM »
If the world were a newspaper, Skins's island would be the color Sunday comics.

Thus the "DUmmie FUnnies."

PJ-Comix and I often call DUmmieland our DUmmie Ant Farm.

Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2013, 12:59:45 AM »
Sorry Rob. It's difficult to read quotes within quotes.

Yeah it started when I tried to reply to a quote that contained a quote with no words. Earlier I went back and fixed it. Bad proofreading on my part.

Quote from: freedumb2003b on Today at 06:16:12 pm

There is nothing in the quote there... ?

His quote's not relevant to my reply; it's what I do when I want a particular member to notice I've responded.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2013, 01:32:45 AM »

I do that so as to avoid acres of blue space here, which discourages reading.

Remember when conservativecave first stated up, and the software automatically quoted a whole thread whenever someone posted a comment?  That was a pain.

Now the problem's such as that posed by a certain, ahem, poster (not you, not everybody else) here who quotes franksolich in my entirety, despite that some of the stuff I write is, uh, rather long.

If one ever sees "edited by franksolich" at the bottom of one of her comments, one knows what I did; I got rid of acres and acres of unnecessary blue space.

In your case earlier in this thread, sir, I just wanted you to know that I'd read your excellent comment.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2013, 01:43:15 AM »
trumad (35,702 posts)    Thu Oct 10, 2013, 07:58 PM

25. Is this about the Cave?

Ignore them.

Hey truemud, you infantile submissive.

<<<on record here as wishing the primitives would ignore us.

You can kiss franksolich's Republican ass.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2013, 01:44:59 AM »
nadinbrzezinski (126,745 posts)    Thu Oct 10, 2013, 08:05 PM

I fart in their general direction.

Head for cover everybody, grab your gas-masks!

The oblate spheroid's about ready to let loose with a big one!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2013, 02:11:08 AM »
In your case earlier in this thread, sir, I just wanted you to know that I'd read your excellent comment.

I understand, I think it's a great idea. I was just trying to let Mr. Thor know.

I also remember when the software used to quote the entire thread...man that would take up a lot of space, I am happy that no longer happens.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2013, 04:11:17 AM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Southside (88 posts)    Thu Oct 10, 2013, 10:22 PM

39. DU has groupies! Thanks for the warning

Lady Freedom thanks for posting and letting is know the cave site is copying and pasting your posts. A Forum created to comment on a vastly more popular forums. DU is like Justin Bieber to those guys at the cave. This is fascinating. Their views will be increasing, I find this compelling an lesson.

After reading the cave posts on you dating back to September 30th, over 9 pages devoted to Lady Freedom.

They love you, They hate you, I assume that is your real name they are using in their latest posts. It is a little weird they use the emergency alert for lost children as for amusement. In July 2011 they has a lot of fun with a member named Cali who lost her job after putting personal work info on here. Wow. They had a riot of laughter at that. Scary stuff. They post here. I lurk on the freep site so I can't be a hypocrite, Tea party members love their guns and have them ready for the blacks who might lose their Obama phones, they love that joke.

You are popular very popular over there. Looks like DU is the most popular topic on the cave website. That really is fascinating. That DU members have fans over there.

I'm sorry for your distress Lady Freedom, your situation is a teachable moment for everyone who posts to the Internet. It can make you famous and haunt you at the same time. Thank you for posting, as a newbie this is a great warning. I truly wish you all the best against the harassment and interference with your personal agreements. Hope legal aid can sort it out. In the end, I hope the damages are not crippling.

The Tea Party has been muted, Boehner is begging for a bone, Obama is the new John Wayne and DU has groupies, what's next a a white first lady, Senator, Secretary of State becomes President, followed by a black First Lady, Harvard Law graduate as President, one can only hope. I am learning so much since I joined.

Look, Rockefeller, no need to be patronizing.

Skins's island is a mother lode of comedy material, and one would be a fool not to take advantage of it.

And we've been getting a lot of comedy from this primitive for a couple of years now--not just "9 pages"--when she and Dreamboat Dave decided to hike from Joplin to Seattle.....and selected a rather circuitous route.  They got over the border with Kansas, and that was it.  If they'd gone in a logical straight line, they might've at least made it to Wyoming.

Stupid primitives, not knowing anything about geography.

Or pretty much anything else.

The Tea Party's alive and well, and much to the surprise of many Republicans, John Boehner's been holding firm.  This isn't to say he won't fold tomorrow, but it's been a rather long session of spinal fortitude for him, which is an improvement.

You can kiss franksolich's Republican ass, Rockefeller. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2013, 06:42:02 AM »
You know, I could never figure out what the pintobean primitive--not to be confused with the pinto primitive in the cooking and baking forum; two different primitives--has against us.  She's put us down before.

The DUmpster's never paid more than a quarter of a minute's attention to the pintobean primitive.

Oh Hell.

We've paid so little attention to the pintobean primitive that no one knew the primitive's a male, not a female.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 07:00:55 AM »
Though it is not just them. We have our own internal collection of them too.

Then post it you balding alphabet challenged dwarf.

IrishAyes

14. Wish I could beat them to a pulp and then stomp 'em for bleeding, for you LadyFreedomReturns.

Oh please...anyone here would turn those Irish Eyes Guinness black if you tried.

Thu Oct 10, 2013, 07:54 PM
Lady Freedom Returns (6,149 posts)
22. But they have been using the info to contact people.

Such a ****ing liar.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2013, 07:03:06 AM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,149 posts)
33. THat is what I am hoping to do.

But it may take some time. It is Legal Aid that will be helping me and they do have a lot of things to do. But it will get resolved.

I'm sure the Will Pitt Ninja Lawyer Squad will descend on the Admin's here within 24 business hours.

:whatever:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2013, 07:08:54 AM »
Poor Amber got attention, but not the kind she wanted. That seems to happen a lot when you make bad decisions.
The attention she wanted was for the DUmmies to poor lots and lots of money into her Wishadoo account, pat her on the back telling her she was making all the right decisions.
We have given you good advice and you continue to ignore it. We follow your antics because like someone else pointed out, it's like watching a trin wreck and you just can't turn away.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »
Head for cover everybody, grab your gas-masks!

The oblate spheroid's about ready to let loose with a big one!

That's not gas my friend...that's just another one of her journalistic masterpieces.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2013, 08:09:18 AM »
And moving into free housing with really bad decor.  I mean, jeeze, no Versace curtains?  How is a girl supposed to survive?

Wanna bet that her new Chief fullabull will move in along with 46 of his wetback relatives.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2013, 08:13:12 AM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,140 posts)

So I have talked with Legal Aid already over this and will be calling them tomorrow like they said to do if the issue is not resolved "in house" after I contacted the sites admin.

Good luck.  :thumbs:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Tucker

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »
LadyfreeDUmb would have never found out about the 'help wanted' position at the hostel without lurking in the cave.

We're trying to help, not hurt her.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,91154.0/msg,1136335.html

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2013, 08:25:18 AM »

Will her request for a cease and desist be made public?

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »

I think now is a good time to stock up on beer and popcorn.  :popcorn:
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2013, 08:34:03 AM »
Will her request for a cease and desist be made public?

Gotta ask Frank. He's the site admin.  :popcorn:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2013, 09:28:26 AM »
Gotta ask Frank. He's the site admin.  :popcorn:

:-)
apres moi, le deluge