Author Topic: primitives accuse Messalina Agrippina of being less than noble  (Read 1949 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives accuse Messalina Agrippina of being less than noble
« on: January 17, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2698625

Oh my.

You know, I wonder what's going to happen, after Messalina Agrippina is officially the Democrat nominee for president later this year.  There's a whole lot of trouble brewing for some people.

One sees Senators Patrick "Joe McCarthy" Leahy (D-Vermont), E. Benjamin Nelson (D-Nebraska), and Claire McCaskill (D-Missouri) recently jumped on the Obama Hussein Barack bandwagon--now, when Messalina Agrippina gets the nomination, she's going to get even with these people.

And with the primitives on Skins's island too.

Anyway.

This campfire starts off mellow.

For the record, I have fond memories of the liberalnurse primitive; she's the one so hard, so cold, one hopes her husband uses condoms made of cast-iron when they bounce around in the sack, lest he get hurt.

liberalnurse  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jan-16-08 03:04 PM
Original message

Obama's detestable dirty tricks! 

Obama's detestable dirty tricks have ruined what could of been the most landmarked, historial American Election Ever!

What could of been the amazing rise of Democratic Party, just became the campaign of SHAME. The world has been decieved, and most notably dissapointed by Obama's filthy campaign.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/ali...

snip>

On Monday Hillary Clinton called for a truce reminding everyone that “Senator Obama and I are on the same side”. Hear hear. But how did it come to this????

The thin catalogue of complaints against the Clinton campaign from the Obama campaign were unfounded, manipulative and self-indulgent. At best they called into question the oversensitivity of Mr Obama, at worst they showed him willing to play a divisive race card that is damaging the entire Democratic Party and tarnishing a great and historic electoral contest for the centre Left. The whole episode has convinced me he isn't tough enough for the White House.

The thinnest and most whiny complaint of all was the one that insisted Bill Clinton was “racially insensitive” because he said that Mr Obama's claim to have been consistently against the Iraq war was a “fairytale”. I cannot for the life of me see the potential racial slur in that. Even if, as the Obama camp has wildly contended, Mr Clinton meant to suggest that the story of Mr Obama's own candidacy was a fairytale, it still wouldn't be a racial slur. Many people think that it is a fairytale, in the nicest sense. As in a dream. Now who was it who once had one of those?

Mr Obama seems determined to cry “race” whenever anyone attacks him. He has been playing the game carefully, admittedly, allowing spokesmen and leaked memos to speak for him, while publicly denying that he wants to stoke up the race issue. For a candidate who seeks to be beyond race, it is a dangerous game, which perhaps is why on Monday he told a rally: “We share the same goals, we are all Democrats, we all believe in civil rights, we all believe in equal rights”, adding that the Clintons “have historically and consistently been on the right side of civil rights issues. I think they care about the African-American community and they care about all Americans and they want to see equal rights and equal justice in this country”. And he could have added, but didn't: and I do not believe that they are playing the race card, and I believe they are above that - so stop making those claims in my name.

end>

And then gets nasty really fast, but I'll quote only one of our favorites, the drek primitive Doug's ex-wife:

sfexpat2000  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jan-16-08 04:56 PM
Response to Reply #6

15. No, she's not correct. This was initiated by the Clinton campaign.

The Obama campaign had nothing to gain from doing such a thing and it's public record that the Clinton campaign has let go one of the instigators.

sfexpat2000  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jan-16-08 04:53 PM
Response to Original message

13. More Clinton campaign projection.

I can't stand either of them but after this, I can't stand the Clintons more.

sfexpat2000  (1000+ posts)       Thu Jan-17-08 02:30 PM
Response to Reply #17

21. This whole thing has "Clinton" all over it. 

I hope she gets exactly what she deserves.

But upon further contemplation, I couldn't pass this up.

TahitiNut  (1000+ posts)       Thu Jan-17-08 02:41 PM
Response to Reply #13

27. Methinks this kind of 'nursing' causes colic.

NoBorders (641 posts)      Wed Jan-16-08 04:54 PM

14. BS. Another poster for the ol ignore list.

There's more like this, but this has got to hurt, coming from a first-tier primitive:

cali  (1000+ posts)       Thu Jan-17-08 01:45 PM

18. Why if it's not the taser lovin' Murdoch smooching Nursie, who wants to give money to any anti-Obama group she can find.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

Re: primitives accuse Messalina Agrippina of being less than noble
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »
Who do these DUmmies think they are fooling?  When convention times comes, be it Clinton or Obama, they will all be on their padless knees ready to slurp down the last drop of man-essence either of them have to offer.   

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: primitives accuse Messalina Agrippina of being less than noble
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »
They will fawn over the nominee. Der Skinner will not have it any other way. I can't wait to see what happens.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle