Author Topic: Yavin4 is sure 0bama is smarter than everyone, pulls race card to prove it  (Read 1992 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Star Member Yavin4 (18,975 posts)

Maybe, just maybe, Obama is smarter than some of you

Last edited Tue Sep 10, 2013, 06:20 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but maybe he's better at this than you are at whatever you do for a living, and you just cannot deal with it.

Maybe some of you cannot deal with an African American man being good at his job.

Maybe.

--On edit--

I'm not apologizing for what I posted. I said clearly, "Maybe some of you cannot deal with an African American man being good at his job."

If you're not in that group, then my post wasn't directed at you. I never said that all criticism of Obama is racist which is what some of you have interpreted it to mean.

Um, no, Yavin4, 0bama is pretty much a complete laughingstock around the entire world. Putin has beaten him like a rented mule he rented from a red-headed stepchild.

The worshipers line up:

Star Member tridim (41,969 posts)
52. The "3D chess stuff" and "I got this" is proven correct over and over and over again.

It is reality polichick.

Someday after Obama is long gone you might realize your error.

rury (753 posts)
140. Right on Yavin4

A lot of white people who think they are liberal and broad minded have that underlying discomfort with black leadership or underlying suspicion that we are not up to the job or are in over our heads in positions of responsibility. That is what is happening to President Barack Obama.
I have worked in a library and had that experience in a most telling way. A patron would come to the reference desk and ask a question. When the query was directed to me, some member of the general public would chime in an answer the question FOR ME. They never did that to a white staff member. I had to put them in their place several times and say, " I will answer the question, thank you."
And I have had supervisors express surprise at my vocabulary,even though I have a Masters in Journalism. They don't react that way to a well-spoken white person. The old "you're so articulate" observation.
President Obama has been subject to more sharp, often unfair criticism than any president before him, someone is always nipping at his heels from the left and the right and second- guessing him. He has accomplished a LOT, but it's never enough. You always have to be twice as good in order to receive half the credit when you're black in America. It's a *******ed shame.Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed the issue of Syria relinquishing their chemical weapons to international control and the predominantly white MSM and many here of DU believe it just had to be Putin's idea instead of Obama's, Beacuse in their worldview the white man always has tocometotherescue of the hapless black man.

Star Member Hoyt (13,519 posts)
5. Kind of hard to deny with a straight face in this case (assuming things go as they appear).

Clearly, in this case, he knew a lot more than we did. There's probably more we don't know too.

The 0bama/Putin debacle is a great example of exactly why DUmmies hate sports. In sports, there are scoreboards, and clear winners and losers.
When there's no scoreboard, there are only buttheads like Yavin4 politicking that 0bama "won" when in fact the entire world minus American
liberals knows that Putin laid a classic, blanket party beatdown on 0bama. Idiots. If it didn't make America unsafer, I'd laugh at the whole thing,
but 0bama's arrogance and stupidity has made Russia hugely more powerful.

Go back and organize communities, 0bama. I'd rather you grift a few million here and there from HUD than shame and risk our country.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline hillneck

Re: Yavin4 is sure 0bama is smarter than everyone, pulls race card to prove it
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:59:09 AM »
Paddled over to the Island and they have a full fledged hissy fit going on over there about this subject.     :catfight:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
rury (753 posts)
140. Right on Yavin4

A lot of white people who think they are liberal and broad minded have that underlying discomfort with black leadership or underlying suspicion that we are not up to the job or are in over our heads in positions of responsibility...

DUmbshit rury pulls a "blind squirrel" moment out of s/h/it's ass, stumbling upon something demonstrably true...

...That is what is happening to President Barack Obama...

...and promptly uses uses it to jab s/h/it's eye out.  :thatsright:

...I have worked in a library and had that experience in a most telling way. A patron would come to the reference desk and ask a question. When the query was directed to me, some member of the general public would chime in an answer the question FOR ME. They never did that to a white staff member...

They didn't do this because of the color of your skin. They did it because you aren't as good at pretending to be a normal human being and hiding the fact that you're barely capable of breathing on your own without coaching, as you think you are. :thatsright:

...I had to put them in their place several times and say, " I will answer the question, thank you."...

...and, of course you can't help yourself; you have to jump right in and prove these folks dead-on in their assessment.  :thatsright:

...And I have had supervisors express surprise at my vocabulary,even though I have a Masters in Journalism...

Yeah; supervisors tend to get concerned when you go on long, obscenity-laced rants, triggered merely by patrons asking the location of the latest issue of the Wall Street Journal, a copy of Rush Limbaugh's See I Told You So, or Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism. :thatsright:

...President Obama has been subject to more sharp, often unfair criticism than any president before him, someone is always nipping at his heels from the left and the right and second- guessing him...

Because, of course it's unfair that the pResident who spent/squandered/embezzled (pick your verb) more money than not just ANY other, but EVERY OTHER president before him, and has precisely NOTHING to show for the expenditure; who is the first pResident of whom a legitimate case for the application of TREASON charges can be made, should be held to the same standard as the 43 prior -  melanin-deficient - presidents before him.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:19:09 PM »
I saw this yesterday and here was his original post.

Quote from:
Yavin4

Maybe, just maybe, Obama is smarter than some of you

I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but maybe he's better at this than you are at whatever you do for a living, and you just cannot deal with it.

Maybe some of you cannot deal with an African American man being good at his job.

What jumps out at you is how simple this is to shoot down in flames, but none of the primitives are intelligent enough to do it. All someone had to do was post...

Quote from:
Generic primitive

Maybe.

Maybe not.

BOOM! The whole argument is DOA.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 12:33:54 PM »
I have worked in a library and had that experience in a most telling way...And I have had supervisors express surprise at my vocabulary,even though I have a Masters in Journalism...

A Masters in Journalism qualifies you to restack books on the shelves and not much else.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 12:57:11 PM »
Here you go Yavin4. Pretend it's not a comedy sketch. You know...like you're doing now.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ[/youtube]
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »
Response to Yavin4 (Original post)
Tue Sep 10, 2013, 01:00 PM
tkmorris (9,440 posts)
19. Did you seriously just accuse DUer's of racism? Really?

This shit went past ridiculous a good while ago. Knock it off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response to tkmorris (Reply #19)
Tue Sep 10, 2013, 01:04 PM
 Yavin4 (18,975 posts)
25. Yes. I did.

And as an African American man, I can tell you clearly that just because some folks consider themselves "Progressive" or "Liberal" that does not mean that they cannot be racist. 

They're starting to eat their own.  They have a huge squabble about single payer and ACA, and it's kindergarten-esque in places. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 01:47:21 PM »
An example of how stupid DUmmies of all colors are:

First DUmmy rury, who could be 0bama's son if the muslim were not homo, makes a point about discrimination being wrong:
Tue Sep 10, 2013, 02:58 PM
rury (754 posts)

140. Right on Yavin4
A lot of white people who think they are liberal and broad minded have underlying suspicion that we are not up to the job or are in over our heads in positions of responsibility.

Then he promptly uses an example that supports that same discrimination:
That is what is happening to President Barack Obama.

If ever a black muslim homo has been in over his head, this is the one.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 01:47:46 PM »
...And I have had supervisors express surprise at my vocabulary,even though I have a Masters in Journalism...

Actually the surprise comes more because you have a vocabulary and a masters in journalism.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »
As Iowahawk tweeted:

"By getting his head stuck in the bowling ball return, Obama brilliantly tricked Putin into pantsing him."

We have a guy with zero experience even after four and half years of OJT.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 02:24:48 PM »
If he was really so damned smart, his defenders wouldn't have to scream 'Racism!' every time people notice him ****ing up stuff.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 03:32:21 PM »
being good at his job.
                 :lol:
Well, I think I see the problem.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 03:38:38 PM »
If 0bama was smarter than we were he wouldn't have been caught with his pants down because of a gaffe by Sec of State.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 03:47:43 PM »
The beatings by Putin will continue until Obama cries. Vlad was pretty pissed off about that super intelligent "sloucher" remark by the boy King. Took him the first half of a shower to figure out how to make Obama look like the community agitating fool that he is.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »
If 0bama was smarter than we were he wouldn't have been caught with his pants down because of a gaffe by Sec of State.

Cindie

No, that was PLANNED. 0bama is running circles around Putin and is a grandmaster of 11-dimensional chess. If you are in doubt, just go ask someone on DU.

Technically, 0bama doesn't even defecate.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »

No, that was PLANNED. 0bama is running circles around Putin and is a grandmaster of 11-dimensional chess. If you are in doubt, just go ask someone on DU.

Technically, 0bama doesn't even defecate.

Well, then he's really full of shit!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »
Well, then he's really full of shit!

Cindie

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

H5, milady!

ETA:  This is my 22,000th post!  Yes, I do have a life outside the board!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 04:50:13 PM »
DUchebag Yavinnnumber might want to check in over at the Kremlin because there is a lot of laughter over there.

I still don't think Putin is done punishing the community agitator. He is going to make the affirmative action president walk back everything he has said or done about Syria and the ME.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 04:59:28 PM »
How can you tell when rodeowebuma just made a flawless move in 11 dimensional chess that lands him in the ditch whether it was intentional or not ? Because right now he's in the ditch with the rest of the winos.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 10:13:22 PM »
If he was really so damned smart, his defenders wouldn't have to scream 'Racism!' every time people notice him ****ing up stuff.

There it is.

But, they would anyway.  They can't help themselves.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »
DUmbshit, King Hussein is smarter than you.

Window licker.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 05:25:27 AM »
Yappin4 wants a refund on his DUmp donation:  http://www.democraticunderground.com/12593287  Will the rest of the BOG follow suit?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 08:35:51 AM »
Yappin4 wants a refund on his DUmp donation:  http://www.democraticunderground.com/12593287  Will the rest of the BOG follow suit?

I take it this in in the ATA forum on the island. and you have to be logged in to get to that forum. If you're logged in and go to DU, some of our members have been TS'd over the years for doing that. We've always recommended that if you're logged in to DU, don't click a link from here to there, always log out of DU first.

So I would ask those who have something they'd like to bring over from the ATA forum to copy and paste it over here rather than risk one of us getting caught.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 09:26:05 AM »
^Good advice.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 10:00:03 AM »
Upon the advice of USA4ME here's the post from ATA.  It just didn't occur to me to post it initially.  Sorry for any trouble.

Star Member Yavin4 (18,977 posts)

How do I go about getting a refund on my donation to DU?
I no longer want to financially support DU.

Thank you.

Mon Sep 9, 2013, 10:24 AM

Star Member Skinner (58,150 posts)
1. You can send me an email.

skinner@democraticunderground.com