Author Topic: primitives on wishadoo  (Read 7996 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: primitives on wishadoo
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2013, 08:06:35 PM »
Tuesday evening update:

Are Grits Goceries is now $233, ten contributors; the goal's $1000.

stewert is now $695 (a dubious amount, though), eight contributors; the goal's $2300.

the convenience store primitive is still stuck at $15, two contributors; the goal's $300.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »
Tuesday noon report:

Are Grits Groceries is now up to $183 (the goal's $1000) from nine contributors.

stewert's up to $695 (the goal's $2300) from eight contributors, but most of that might be fake.

The convenience store primitive has reached $15 (the goal's $300) from two contributors.
I am tempted to pledge money, and then renege. Then the libs would know what it is like to not have OPM.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 09:09:37 PM »
I am tempted to pledge money, and then renege. Then the libs would know what it is like to not have OPM.
I want to start a DU account just to beg for Wishadoo cash.

Coming up with a decent sob story ain't hard.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 08:48:06 AM »
I want to start a DU account just to beg for Wishadoo cash.

Coming up with a decent sob story ain't hard.

Please!  Help!!!

I have a couple of renters who are not paying their rent because they both lost their jobs.  The rent house needs some A/C work and a little bit of plumbing done to it so I can help this poor couple.

I think the A/C work is going to run about $3,500.00 and the plumber told me he could fix the commode for under $200.  I need $3,700.00 to make repairs to my rent house so I can get it rented to some people who will actually pay me the rent.

If I can get that then I can use the rent money to pay for the new tires I so desperately need on the Lexus. 

If you can't help with the repairs to my rental unit can you donate for the tires on the Lexus?  $1,200 is all I need to cover that but I'll still need an additional $400.00 to help with the eviction of the renters who I just found out not only owe ME for the rent but their drug dealer is looking for them too.  I'm afraid they're going to pay him before I get mine.  PLEASE HELP!!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »
^^^amount needed: $1000
^^^amount raised: $650 (6 donors)

I am shocked the libs fell for his scam.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 09:19:48 AM »
If I put up a sob story and link to a paypal account will yall give me some money?  be honest  :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
If I put up a sob story and link to a paypal account will yall give me some money?  be honest  :-)

No.

Might consider donating to Tinker Twat though.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 12:04:44 PM »
I am shocked the libs fell for his scam.
Maybe one did. When scams like this show money raised, nearly all of it is pledges from sock puppets or confederates of the scammer, priming the pump to attract unsuspecting DUmmies to be fleeced.

This coordinated strategy was a key to how the fraudulent Andyscam actually did raise some money from the DUmp and other moonbat sites. It was all based on starting with a sob story, then having weeping, generous donors spring up from out of nowhere, shaming the moonbat population into adding their contributions to the apparently growing fund.

It may have gone on months longer, had coach not stepped in with a final solution.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »
Please!  Help!!!

I have a couple of renters who are not paying their rent because they both lost their jobs.  The rent house needs some A/C work and a little bit of plumbing done to it so I can help this poor couple.

I think the A/C work is going to run about $3,500.00 and the plumber told me he could fix the commode for under $200.  I need $3,700.00 to make repairs to my rent house so I can get it rented to some people who will actually pay me the rent.

If I can get that then I can use the rent money to pay for the new tires I so desperately need on the Lexus. 

If you can't help with the repairs to my rental unit can you donate for the tires on the Lexus?  $1,200 is all I need to cover that but I'll still need an additional $400.00 to help with the eviction of the renters who I just found out not only owe ME for the rent but their drug dealer is looking for them too.  I'm afraid they're going to pay him before I get mine.  PLEASE HELP!!!

KC

:-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »
Maybe one did. When scams like this show money raised, nearly all of it is pledges from sock puppets or confederates of the scammer, priming the pump to attract unsuspecting DUmmies to be fleeced.

This coordinated strategy was a key to how the fraudulent Andyscam actually did raise some money from the DUmp and other moonbat sites. It was all based on starting with a sob story, then having weeping, generous donors spring up from out of nowhere, shaming the moonbat population into adding their contributions to the apparently growing fund.

It may have gone on months longer, had coach not stepped in with a final solution.

What was pathetic about it--and I really mean "pathetic"--was the number of decent and civilized people, of the sob-sister sort, who actually made real donations so as to show they weren't being nasty, like the proponents of open and honest fund-raising who were "going after a dying man."

There weren't many, but there were a few, probably more than primitives who actually really gave a dime.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 08:01:23 PM »

No, but...

do you want to make $23 the hard way?

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 09:01:03 PM »
No, but...

do you want to make $23 the hard way?

That's almost twice as generous as Rodney Dangerfield...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgxzItaQzw[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2013, 04:30:00 AM »
That's almost twice as generous as Rodney Dangerfield...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgxzItaQzw[/youtube]

Inflation.  :-)

The value of "the hard way" has almost doubled over 30 years.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2013, 05:36:48 AM »
Thursday morning breakfast time report:

Are Grits Groceries has soared to $243, eleven contributors, a thousand bucks is the goal.

stewert remains stuck at $695, where he was before, but remember a lot, if not all, of this might be sockpuppetry.

And damn.....the convenience store primitive is still mired at $15, two contributors, $300 being the goal.

Where's sfexpat2000 when one needs her?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2013, 08:43:53 AM »
A new addition to WishADoo......

Recording equipment and small portable computers
MRaftery   
Recording equipment and small portable computers   

Yesterday, 1:58 am
    ·
    MRaftery
    ·
    United States

Our award-winning nonprofit news site now has a radio show on a new public radio station!  We urgently need equipment for recording on locations across our rural area for several reporters.

We can use small portable computers (tablet size, compatible with Audacity sound editing software is the best) with corded microphones such as an M-AUDIO producer USB microphone but we welcome ALL mikes and ALL portable computers.  We can also use boom and lavalier mikes, and small portable recording devices for places where we can't carry a computer (such as on a hiking trail or walking along a parade route).

We've won 45 major journalism awards including investigative reporting, environmental and multicultural reporting  including the Society of Professional Journalists Sol Price Award for Responsible Journalism. Please help us!

You can also make donations!  if you don't have equipment; donations can be made at www.eastcountymagazine.or g; for equipment contact: editor@eastcountymagazine .org.
Award winning journo's
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2013, 11:52:57 AM »
Excellent! Crazy Miriam is a new beggar on WishaDU!.

Finallly maybe she'll get some of that sound equipment nadin has been bitching about.

But I'm disappointed she didn't ask for any Jeep gas, another critical need.

Two questions, though:

Why is it that such an award-winning enterprise cannot afford a few hundred bucks for miscellaneous small equipment? I nadined "lavalier microphone", and they're easily available for under $20.

Does Crazy Miriam know about this, or did nutcase nadin send this embarrassing plea to WishaDU?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2013, 09:06:39 AM »
Digital panhandling is the next internet boom

“It’s a lot less embarrassing,” he says. “You don’t have to put yourself out there.” And unlike panhandling in Pensacola, using an app like Bitcoin Tapper won’t put him on the wrong side of the law. This past May, Pensacola — where Angle has lived since April — passed an ordinance that bans not only panhandling but camping on city property.
Metafilter
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 09:36:55 PM »
Squeegie anyone ?