Author Topic: Lady Freedom, the college grad, has a $70 shortage- She has her ticket to AZ  (Read 4622 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Her paypal donation link on the Wishadoo! site is broken. No wonder why her account has zero dollars.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
So... she got her first paycheck on Wednesday, and gave two weeks notice on Thursday.

I don't understand why people are reluctant to hire democrats.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Her paypal donation link on the Wishadoo! site is broken. No wonder why her account has zero dollars.

She has some major balls on her. She ordered a pre-paid debit card from paypal. It's the kind where people with bad credit put money into an account, then use it like a credit card, as long as they don't overdraw their own money. The financial institution takes no risk with this type of card.

Thing is, she has no plan to donate money into this account. She wants other people to donate to her account. First for moving then for bills and living expenses after she arrives in AZ.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline RobJohnson

She has some major balls on her. She ordered a pre-paid debit card from paypal. It's the kind where people with bad credit put money into an account, then use it like a credit card, as long as they don't overdraw their own money. The financial institution takes no risk with this type of card.

Thing is, she has no plan to donate money into this account. She wants other people to donate to her account. First for moving then for bills and living expenses after she arrives in AZ.

Yup. She can transfer her paypal balance directly onto the paypal card to use as a debit card with ATM privileges.

Offline I_B_Perky

I didn't get my license until I was 19. Truth be told, I didn't need it until then. My then girfriend got hers at 16 1/2 and one day. She came to pick me up, and promptly ran over my foot.

So I married her.

And I bet you drive her everywhere she wants to go now.    :tongue: :tongue:

Smart man. Kinda hard to get run over when you are the driver.   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Cheaper to run the Mrs over than get a divorce too. "Officer... my foot slipped off the brake and hit the gas!!! I swear!!!!"   :fuelfire:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi