Author Topic: Baseball Player Killed Because Kids "Were Bored"  (Read 4323 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Baseball Player Killed Because Kids "Were Bored"
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2013, 09:30:39 PM »
I don't give a flying fig if they had a bad childhood, if they wet their bed, or if they are straight out thugs.  Death sentence for all.  Lack of accountability is ruining this country and I am damn sick and tired of it. 
Me too, and I'm not going to take it anymore !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
I'm surprised that the race apologists on Skins's island haven't shown up yet.

But I expect they will.

They're tryin' awful hard Coach, with the abused, deficient (read: Republican-caused) upbringing, etc, etc, etc to allude to it without naming it.

Poor (D)Ullards.....

I don't give a flying fig if they had a bad childhood, if they wet their bed, or if they are straight out thugs.  Death sentence for all.  Lack of accountability is ruining this country and I am damn sick and tired of it.  

:hi5:

95. I don't see this as a gun case

other than they should not have had access to guns. They were underage and obviously unfit to use them. I think this is one of those situations where idle teens behave in incomprehensibly horrific ways. It's the way they described their motivation for killing the man that is so awful. "we were bored" and thought it would be "fun." It's chilling.

Sorry, USPSPhD.  Wrong again.  This is a direct result of the family-destructive policies of the Church of Liberal Progressive Fundamentalism since the 60's.

:ownit:

Bitch....
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:43:00 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline movie buff

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 06:42:09 AM »
According to one of the websites reporting the crime, the killers were either active members of the Crips street gang, or at least aspiring members, and had been "Troublemakers" and "Bullies" with "No parental supervision" for some time before the shooting.
In plain English, they were indeed thugs in every sense of the word, and products of modern liberal parenting.
How long do you think it will be before some DUmmy says something along the lines of, "The unjust verdict in the George Zimmerman trial left African- Americans all over the country feeling angry and desiring justice. These three upstanding young men undoubtedly felt that way, in addition to the centuries of oppression their people suffered at the hands of white men, and viewed Mr. Lane as the embodiment of their ancestors' white oppressors, so they struck out in righteous anger at him to deal a blow against injustice. Surely, as a society defined by equality and social justice, we can't punish them for that, can we? btw, anyone who thinks they're guilty is a racist."?

Offline claret1995

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 06:53:41 AM »
Dog whistles are often heard by libs.

Wander through one of their pic threads and you will understand why they can hear "Dog Whistles"

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 07:44:22 AM »
Dog whistles are often heard by libs.
Ya don't say.  :whistling:
Response to LearningCurve (Reply #117)
Tue Aug 20, 2013, 08:46 PM

Ace Rothstein (32 posts)

122. Sometimes it is best to call a spade a spade.

That being said, I knew plenty of white thugs growing up in Bridgeport in Chicago. I went to high school with the thugs that beat up Lenard Clark.
I wonder why "Ace" hasn't been called out?

Wander through one of their pic threads and you will understand why they can hear "Dog Whistles"
:lmao: :rotf: :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 10:16:46 AM »
I don't give a flying fig if they had a bad childhood, if they wet their bed, or if they are straight out thugs.  Death sentence for all.  Lack of accountability is ruining this country and I am damn sick and tired of it. 

There are lot of people who had bad childhood who turn out fine. On the other hand, there are a lot of people who had good childhood who turn out bad.

These evil freaks should be executed in a slow and painful death.  :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 10:18:46 AM »
These evil freaks should be executed in a slow and painful death.  :argh:

Ol' Vlad Dracul's method would work here, IMHO.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2013, 10:26:03 AM »
Ol' Vlad Dracul's method would work here, IMHO.

Like it. I also like exposing them to nuclear radiation.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2013, 10:54:11 AM »
I just prefer them to be pushed to their knees and a gun to their brain stem.  They do not deserve any type of excuse reasoning.  Gah this is infuriating.  And the thing that gets me the most, if it had been 3 white kids that shot a black jogger they would be SO UPSET!  Why aren't they upset now?  It's the same thing!   :rant:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2013, 10:54:35 AM »
Like it. I also like exposing them to nuclear radiation.

Nuclear radiation pretty much removes the possibility that a crow, raven, or other scavenger would try to come and eat them while they're still alive, as the birds/other scavengers would likely be dead from said radiation.

Impaling them, OTOH, and leaving the pole and the 'shish kebob' in a field somewhere, . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
And the thing that gets me the most, if it had been 3 white kids that shot a black jogger they would be SO UPSET!  Why aren't they upset now?  It's the same thing! 

No, it's not the same thing. It's not news. It's a dog-bites-man deal.

People are only interested when it's man-bites-dog.

No one is interested when savages act like savages. It's expected of them, so it's boring.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2013, 11:43:05 AM »

No one is interested when savages act like savages. It's expected of them, so it's boring.

They almost killed a Black teenager, Christopher Johnson, after they killed Chris Lane.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,90096.0/msg,1120666.html
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »
Star Member Aristus (30,613 posts)
28. They'll be acquitted, of course.

He was a foreigner, they used a gun, and it's ****ing Oklahoma.

hack89 (22,714 posts)
36. Depends how racist the OK justice system is

do you think they will miss an opportunity to put three black men in prison?

:mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
Ya don't say.  :whistling:I wonder why "Ace" hasn't been called out?
 :lmao: :rotf: :cheersmate:

I think Ace use to troll the Chicago Cubs message board. I don't give him very long on DU.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »
According to one of the websites reporting the crime, the killers were either active members of the Crips street gang, or at least aspiring members, and had been "Troublemakers" and "Bullies" with "No parental supervision" for some time before the shooting.
In plain English, they were indeed thugs in every sense of the word, and products of modern liberal parenting.
How long do you think it will be before some DUmmy says something along the lines of, "The unjust verdict in the George Zimmerman trial left African- Americans all over the country feeling angry and desiring justice. These three upstanding young men undoubtedly felt that way, in addition to the centuries of oppression their people suffered at the hands of white men, and viewed Mr. Lane as the embodiment of their ancestors' white oppressors, so they struck out in righteous anger at him to deal a blow against injustice. Surely, as a society defined by equality and social justice, we can't punish them for that, can we? btw, anyone who thinks they're guilty is a racist."?

Without sounding racist.... I would be interested in knowing if any welfare or any other type of aid goes into any of their homes?

Or do they have parents working 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet and that's why there was no "parental supervision"?

Or do they come from homes, where they had all the basics and more...but just chose to be in a gang cause they thought it was soooo cool....

Eventually it will come out (I hope) and I wonder what libs and media will use for excuses why these animals decided to kill "just for fun".

I hope they will be tried as adults, sent off to prison and used and used and used and used some more. Used to the extent they can't even walk without help. Then die from the pain...
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 12:54:44 PM »
Star Member Aristus (30,613 posts)
28. They'll be acquitted, of course.

He was a foreigner, they used a gun, and it's ****ing Oklahoma.

They were minors, broke dozens of laws, and murdered a man for just being there.  Oklahoma, unlike whatever shithole you worship, will prosecute gun law violations.

I think they're going to fry; I'm sure you'll be heartbroken.

hack89 (22,714 posts)

Teenagers, oldest one was white, you're a ****ing idiot...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »
More info on the hoodrats:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/20/bored-teenage-murder-suspect-james-edwards-appears-to-be-a-crip/

The motive of boredom makes no sense to me. Looks more like a gang related crime.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2013, 01:19:03 PM »

That's the attitude that makes libs so racist. The soft racism of low expectations, and the hard racism of low standards.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »
hack89 (22,714 posts)

So, you're saying that they shouldn't pay for their crime?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2013, 01:23:10 PM »
So, you're saying that they shouldn't pay for their crime?
The racist system forced the 3 angels to put a bullet into an innocent man's back.

Offline jukin

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2013, 02:58:45 PM »
The racist system forced the 3 angels to put a bullet into an innocent man's back.

It won't be long before these fine young men are honor students. Also the old racist Jesse Jackson says killing innocent white people is wait for it..... it's coming....."frowned upon." Yep killing a black thug in self defense is the most heinous act ever committed in our country's history but killing white guys is frowned upon. The sooner that racist piece of shit dies the better for everyone but mostly for the black community.

One more thing, will this be classified as a "Hate Crime?" Rhetorical, of course it will not.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
When I was in Boston just last week I found myself in condition Orange more often than normal, I suspect that from now on that will be likely the norm at least until the race baiting stops and things return to a pre Obummer level.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 05:38:23 PM »
Seems to have a whole lot less to do with them being bored, than with being wannabee gangstas, the way I read the stories.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2013, 05:56:17 PM »
Seems to have a whole lot less to do with them being bored, than with being wannabee gangstas, the way I read the stories.

Same here.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du