Author Topic: The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade
« on: August 17, 2013, 10:33:02 PM »
The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade

25) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. -- Harry Reid

24)The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden

23) I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome. -- Drew Barrymore

22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney… this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years. -- Roseanne Barr

21) I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade Center 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. -- Rosie O’Donnell

20) Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday? -- Joy Behar
John Hawkins
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 12:35:06 AM »
22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney… this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years. -- Roseanne Barr

Cool; so it's not the eeeee-vil JOOOOOOOOS in a secret cabal to rule the world anymore, it's us eeeee-vil Mormons?

I am SOOOO waterboarding Roseanne Barr's sorry ass when it's my turn to pull a 2-year hitch in the re-education camps. :yahoo: :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus