Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 118352 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #825 on: December 13, 2016, 10:36:25 AM »
We'll look at a golden retriever today . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #826 on: December 14, 2016, 06:35:13 AM »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #827 on: December 14, 2016, 08:38:49 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #828 on: December 21, 2016, 10:12:58 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #829 on: December 27, 2016, 08:55:44 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #830 on: January 03, 2017, 10:31:34 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #831 on: January 04, 2017, 10:31:07 AM »
This weiner dog has been listening to too many Police songs . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #832 on: January 05, 2017, 01:43:01 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #833 on: January 09, 2017, 12:31:23 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #834 on: January 19, 2017, 01:27:00 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #835 on: January 31, 2017, 01:41:50 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #836 on: February 01, 2017, 06:49:42 AM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #837 on: February 09, 2017, 02:04:39 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOZzEbYSv1w[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #838 on: February 10, 2017, 08:46:52 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #839 on: February 23, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #840 on: February 24, 2017, 08:02:14 AM »

I still laugh at this one.  It's definitely not the Shepherd that won Westminster, eh?

Anyway, here's today's dog . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #841 on: February 28, 2017, 08:33:57 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #842 on: March 01, 2017, 07:22:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #843 on: March 02, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #844 on: March 03, 2017, 09:43:53 AM »

As I seem to remember when I was growing up, our husky hated baths.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #845 on: March 06, 2017, 02:30:11 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #846 on: March 07, 2017, 07:28:58 AM »

Not quite Psalm 23-material, but relatively close . . . :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #847 on: March 10, 2017, 07:30:52 AM »
It's evil Husky time!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #848 on: March 13, 2017, 09:52:54 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #849 on: March 16, 2017, 08:26:29 AM »
This could have been anywhere around me yesterday . . .

Chase her.