Author Topic: Everyone agree that going into S.C. we want McCain, Huckster and Romney in that  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2704388

wuushew (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-17-08 12:08 PM
Original message
Everyone agree that going into S.C. we want McCain, Huckster and Romney in that order?
 McCain still is broke and would have problems advertising nationally on Super Tuesday and Huckster seems to be imploding as fast as theocratically possible. Fred is dead and only the freepers still think he is the Republican savior.

Romney absolutely needed to win Michigan, but I wish it would have been closer owing to his present cockiness.

What formula results in the greatest Republican chaos?

wienerdoggie  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-17-08 12:10 PM
Response to Original message
1. I want Thompson to win. Barring that, Huckabilly. Total doofus.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

No you don't, if Fred can pull out S.C.  He may just ride that wave throughout the south, and into the G.E.

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
This campfire is quickly turning into a wildfire, with a "Who's on First" feel to it.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Oh my............

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)       Thu Jan-17-08 12:11 PM
Response to Original message
3. I don't want McCain to win anywhere; he's the closest to 'normal' for
 the rethugs even if he is a warmonger.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.