Author Topic: Team Obama plans August assault on 'climate deniers,' Obamacare 'liars'  (Read 1848 times)

Offline CG6468

Team Obama plans August assault on 'climate deniers,' Obamacare 'liars'
BY PAUL BEDARD | JULY 19, 2013 AT 7:50 AM

House and Senate foes of President Obama's agenda on abortion, health care, immigration reform and global warming will be assailed during their summer recess as thousands in the president's support network will confront them during "Action August."

The president's Organizing for Action outfit, the successor to his 2012 reelection campaign network, has issued orders to supporters to track down lawmakers who disagree with the president. Their targets are lawmakers who are telling Obamacare "lies," those they dub "climate deniers" for resisting global warming rules, and foes of immigration reform and abortion.

"Their recess is our opportunity to speak with our elected officials directly about the issues we care about," said an OFA email.

The group is also planning its own rallies to build support for the president to challenge congressional critics.

Buh-bye, freedom of speech. 
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline thundley4

I hope August turns out to be the coldest wettest ever on record.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I hope August turns out to be the coldest wettest ever on record.
Every time ALGore schedules a speech on glow bull warming, he seems to get snowed out. Oh the irony.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.