Author Topic: Zimmerman Family Suspects Obama Is Tapping Their Phones  (Read 600 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Zimmerman Family Suspects Obama Is Tapping Their Phones
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:21:11 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/zimmerman-family-suspects-obama-is-tapping-their-phones/

In a media appearance Tuesday morning, the brother of the recently acquitted George Zimmerman said that he and his family have concerns that the Obama administration is tapping their communications.

Appearing on Fox News, Robert Zimmerman said “We do have concerns and always have of having our phones tapped, having our phones listened to by the administration or whomever.”

When Obama says respect the verdict or will not pressure the DOJ, that means it is the opposite.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Zimmerman Family Suspects Obama Is Tapping Their Phones
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:22:44 PM »
Well, his worst fears may already have been realized, along with almost all other Americans.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 03:23:42 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/zimmerman-family-suspects-obama-is-tapping-their-phones/

Duh.  Haven't they seen the reports?  Dear Leader is tapping EVERYBODY'S phones.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:27:07 PM »
Unless they are talking on analog phone lines, (do they even exist anymore?), then Holder can listen in on any phone conversation that he wants to. If any one in that family even said the word, "niggardly" he will use that against them. Yes that may be an exaggeration, but it isn't far off.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:28:20 PM »
Unless they are talking on analog phone lines, (do they even exist anymore?), then Holder can listen in on any phone conversation that he wants to. If any one in that family even said the word, "niggardly" he will use that against them. Yes that may be an exaggeration, but it isn't far off.

I haven't banned that word yet for obvious reasons.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 03:30:13 PM »
I would imagine the DU crazies will be jumping all over that one, though they will be simultaneously posting how the mean, nasty Bush-started NSA forum how phone bugging is happening all the time.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle