Author Topic: Zimmerman Prosecutor Excused Potential Black Juror for Being a Fox News Watcher  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
CNN: Zimmerman Prosecutor Excused Potential Black Juror for Being a Fox News Watcher

George Zimmerman haters throughout the media have carped and whined about the fact that there weren’t any African-Americans on the jury despite the law requiring the accused NOT the victim be judged by his peers.

On CNN Newsroom Tuesday, it was revealed that a potential black juror had been struck by the prosecution for committing the crime of being a Fox News watcher.
NewsBusters

Can't have that, can we?  ::)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

66% of the racist viewers of MSNBC agree with the verdict.  http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/07/13/do-you-agree-with-the-jurys-verdict-in-the-george-zimmerman-trial/

I haven't seen a poll from Fox News yet. (probably higher than that though.)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
The very people who should benefit from learning from polls are being polled and pay no attention to them.
What would happen if a poll was taken asking respondents to agree or disagree that Washington was our first President ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Apparently the Jury's decision doesn't matter, either.

Florida Prosecutor Angela Corey: Zimmerman Is a “Murderer”
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, July 15, 2013, 5:46 PM

How would Florida State Attorney Angela Corey describe George Zimmerman in one word?

“Murderer.”

That’s what an emotional Corey told HLN’s Vinnie Politan when she sat down with fellow prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda and Politan in Jacksonville Monday to discuss the obstacles they faced prosecuting the former neighborhood watch captain.

<snip>

Effin' Marxist hack...  :banghead:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

NewsBusters

Can't have that, can we?  ::)

That should be grounds for another lawsuit against the state.   

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline CG6468

Apparently the Jury's decision doesn't matter, either.

Effin' Marxist hack...  :banghead:

Can't Z sue her for slander? That bullshit was exposed and proved to be false.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Can't Z sue her for slander? That bullshit was exposed and proved to be false.

I would imagine he could sue; but as she's a "made woman" in the state mob, any awards he wins would come from the taxpayer's pockets, not hers.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
If he was a Black Fox News watcher, he is probably conservative.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 02:12:37 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Florida Prosecutor Angela Corey: Zimmerman Is a “Murderer”

angela corey is a stupid twat
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
George Zimmerman haters throughout the media have carped and whined about the fact that there weren’t any African-Americans on the jury despite the law requiring the accused NOT the victim be judged by his peers.

On CNN Newsroom Tuesday, it was revealed that a potential black juror had been struck by the prosecution for committing the crime of being a Fox News watcher.

CAROL COSTELLO, HOST: So Mark, do Trayvon Martin's parents you think, I mean, when they look at the jury makeup and they look at the decision that jury came to, do they say why didn't we have an African-American on the jury? Why did we have six white women?

MARK NEJAME, CNN LEGAL ANALYST: And that's what we were saying from the beginning. You know, sometimes I've been criticized by some who don't understand that a legal opinion is very different than a personal, a social, or a philosophical opinion. When you look at the composition of Seminole County, it's eleven percent African-American. And when you look at Sanford, it’s 30 percent African-American. So when you subtract Sanford from the overall Seminole County, you have, you know, a very, very small minority, specifically African-American representation within Seminole County. So when in fact you condense that down to a jury, the odds of getting an African-American on the jury are very slim when you're in Seminole County.

COSTELLO: Although if I remember correctly one of the prosecutors struck a black, a potential black juror from the jury.

MICHAEL SKOLNICK, POLITICAL DIRECTOR TO RUSSELL SIMMONS, CO-PRESIDENT GLOBALGRIND.COM: Yeah, he was also, I was just, he was also a Fox News watcher. So that was, you know, problematic for the prosecution.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/16/cnn-zimmerman-prosecutor-excused-potential-black-juror-being-fox-news
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
angela corey is a stupid twat
A nads impersonator.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline CG6468

I would imagine he could sue; but as she's a "made woman" in the state mob, any awards he wins would come from the taxpayer's pockets, not hers.

And? Let the people of Floriduh experience the cost of another crooked politician. Good training for what's coming.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town