Author Topic: New to Board  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Rawlings

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
  • Banned
New to Board
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:56:05 PM »
Howdy!  It was pointed out to me that I should introduce myself and rightly so.  My apologies.

I'm a Christian and, therefore, a classical liberal of the Anglo-American tradition; which is to say that like the Founding Fathers, I'm a proponent of Locken natural law who holds that certain truths relative to the concerns of individual liberty, free-association and private property are self-evident.

My favorite sounds are the voice of God and the laughter of children.

Not sure what else to say, except that my first few posts (probably the thread I started in the science forum)have garnered some negative press.  Just a few posts and I'm already in the red!  LOL!  

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:15:36 PM by Rawlings »
Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains on their own appetites. Society cannot exist unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere, and the less of it there is within, the more there is without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.  —Edmund Burke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: New to Board
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:57:13 PM »
You are very welcome here. Welcome aboard. Happy to have you. Hope your stay is long and prosperous.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
Re: New to Board
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »
Welcome aboard...new here myself but everyone has been great and welcoming i am sure you will find that to.  :cheersmate:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.