Author Topic: Countdown to race riots, post 'em here  (Read 3132 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Countdown to race riots, post 'em here
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 03:44:32 PM »
The defense has gone so overboard they have managed to place doubt in the jurors minds

meanwhile it appears that the prosecution has underwhelmed the jury by proving the trumped up charges against Zimmerman.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »
The prosecution has been part of the defense bar in this case.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 01:28:03 PM »
"He's going to view every young black male as a potential threat, just as he's been doing for years."
Including the black youths that he and his wife had been counseling and mentoring for years before the shooting?

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 01:45:17 PM »
just for the record, dorkangel is predicting a guilty verdict:

Thu Jul 11, 2013, 02:28 PM
 darkangel218 (5,465 posts)

Zimmy will get locked up for at least 15/25 Maybe more.

Last edited Thu Jul 11, 2013, 02:30 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

All those who think he will get off with a slap on a wrist, are hugely mistaking. Maybe you say that because you WISH him to get acquitted?
He's a ****ing killer, and he will go to prison. That simple.

don't want to be hugely mistaking  ::)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 01:49:20 PM »
I honestly wish this kind of stupid was fatal.

:thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 01:51:39 PM »

If the DUmbasses take to the streets with the whipped up race rioters, it might just be fatal.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 01:54:33 PM »
If the DUmbasses take to the streets with the whipped up race rioters, it might just be fatal.

One can hope. I'll love watching the News at 6.    :fuelfire:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:57 PM »
just for the record, dorkangel is predicting a guilty verdict:

darkangel218 (5,465 posts)

Zimmy will get locked up for at least 15/25 Maybe more.

Last edited Thu Jul 11, 2013, 02:30 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

All those who think he will get off with a slap on a wrist, are hugely mistaking. Maybe you say that because you WISH him to get acquitted?
He's a ****ing killer, and he will go to prison. That simple.

don't want to be hugely mistaking  ::)

Apparently she's still so upset over the break-up she's peddling her taco:

Puzzledtraveller (2,601 posts)

13. que?

darkangel218 (5,483 posts)

52. I will send you a free taco tomorrow.

Hang in there. X
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »

The DUmmie won't take to the street. The male DUmmies may offer themselves as comfort girls to the rioters though.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 09:37:31 PM »

I cant agree with you more.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 11:01:23 PM »
I hope the 2013 version of Reginald Denny is packing a Glock...
Change You can deceive in!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
The DUmmie won't take to the street. The male DUmmies may offer themselves as comfort girls to the rioters though.

I don't agree. Oh, not all of the DUmp denizens will, I will agree with you that far. After all, cowardice is a prime, driving impulse for probably 70% of the the most vicious of the keyboard kommandos. But the rest of them are going to have a tough time sitting on their inner core of greed, and I'll bet the farm at least 1 - 2 will be boasting of all the great looting they got in under cover of the chaos, should the rioting become as widespread as the Regime is hoping it will.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2013, 12:07:53 AM »
I don't know if I could with good conscience shoot a looter with a firearm, but I would have no compunction about shooting them many times over with a paintball gun.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:03 AM »
I don't know if I could with good conscience shoot a looter with a firearm, but I would have no compunction about shooting them many times over with a paintball gun.

A single looter, no. Until and unless he threatens you, that's not a valid shooting solution.  However, the majority of looters roam in packs, and that, my friend, is a clear and present threat to your life and the lives of those around you.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2013, 04:12:59 AM »
A single looter, no. Until and unless he threatens you, that's not a valid shooting solution.  However, the majority of looters roam in packs, and that, my friend, is a clear and present threat to your life and the lives of those around you.

00 Buck, followed by a slug.  Repeat as necessary.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2013, 05:48:16 AM »

I forgo the 00.

I live so far out in the boonies, if someone is attempting to break in, it has to be intentional, and will be dealt with accordingly.

Single looter, single warning shot.  If that doesn't send a clear signal to the looter, help Darwin eliminate it from the gene pool.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2013, 06:29:55 AM »
I don't agree. Oh, not all of the DUmp denizens will, I will agree with you that far. After all, cowardice is a prime, driving impulse for probably 70% of the the most vicious of the keyboard kommandos. But the rest of them are going to have a tough time sitting on their inner core of greed, and I'll bet the farm at least 1 - 2 will be boasting of all the great looting they got in under cover of the chaos, should the rioting become as widespread as the Regime is hoping it will.
Yes, but note the word you used there: "Boasting." While you can bet there will be hundreds of bouncy tales about the DUmmies joining in the rioting, kicking riot police butt, converting right- wingers, and looting all they need, pretty much all of the DUmmies are Internet Tough Guys too gutless to even think of doing anything in public that might get them physically hurt.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2013, 02:34:40 PM »
I prefer 7.62x39
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2013, 03:30:06 PM »
I would be more concerned of rioting happening in Miami than in Sanford as Trayvon Martin is from Miami. Also, Miami has a history of riots, including the 1980 riot that killed 18 people. The Blacks have tensions with Cubans and Haitians. Miami also saw riots in 1982, 1984, 1989, and 1995. 1982 Miami Riot involved a Hispanic police officers shooting a Black man.

1980 Miami Riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Miami_riots

1982 Miami Riots
http://justicebuilding.blogspot.com/2006/10/1982-case-that-made-miami-burn.html
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:32:32 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Undies

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2013, 03:47:12 PM »
What if it turns out nobody gives a crap and life goes on?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2013, 03:47:59 PM »
I've seen several posts on the island talking about if he's found not guilty that means the jurors are racists, which makes absolutely no sense. As is typical, primitives can't think.

Listen up, primitives. If a juror is racist, they're going to vote guilty. Why? Because racists who don't like blacks typically don't like Latinos either. That's why they're racist, they only like their own race. There's already one dead black person. Add to that one Latino in prison and you win the daily double.

Did that ever occur to your fragile, egg-shell minds? No, of course not. For a bunch of idiots who claim to know so much you really don't know much at all.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2013, 04:09:54 PM »
I've seen several posts on the island talking about if he's found not guilty that means the jurors are racists, which makes absolutely no sense. As is typical, primitives can't think.

Listen up, primitives. If a juror is racist, they're going to vote guilty. Why? Because racists who don't like blacks typically don't like Latinos either. That's why they're racist, they only like their own race. There's already one dead black person. Add to that one Latino in prison and you win the daily double.

Did that ever occur to your fragile, egg-shell minds? No, of course not. For a bunch of idiots who claim to know so much you really don't know much at all.

There is more logic in that statement than the whole of Skin's Island.

One black kid dead..
One Hispanic in jail.

Win-Win for a racist.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2013, 04:44:06 PM »
What if it turns out nobody gives a crap and life goes on?

One can hope for that.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2013, 04:46:40 PM »
I prefer 7.62x39

Well, if you're going to be that way about it, . . . I prefer .30 WCF. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »
Agnosticsherbet (1,363 posts)

If Zimmerman is convicted, will conservative, gun wielding, white people riot?

I've seen the question and concern asked the other way around. So I am wondering, with all the concern that Zimmerman was just standing h is ground, will white people concerned that candy wielding hoodie wearing black kids run rampant in their neighborhood riot to show their anger at the injustice of profiling and killing an unarmed teenager.

Rex (35,676 posts)

2. No, that is some racist trash being thrown around by RWing/Foxnews types.

They WANT there to be violence and more bloodshed.

TRANSLATION: If there is a race riot it's THEIR fault, not the rioters.

Star Member Cooley Hurd (21,538 posts)

3. No, because conservative, gun-wielding white people haven't been enslaved, or lynched...

Last edited Fri Jul 12, 2013, 06:00 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

...or ****ing profiled and followed and HARASSED while going into a store, repeatedly for 150+ years.

The false-equivalency of race in this country is astounding!

Fat Che's Little Brother (9,054 posts)

7. Some are already discussing it on Facebook.

NoOneMan (2,123 posts)

9. You can't win them all

White males are the benefactors of this system, who know you can't win them all. Why would they riot? They aren't the oppressed who don't win any

TRANSLATION: if there are riots we have to have sympathy for the rioters

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023236978
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."