Author Topic: The real reason our bravest need 'counseling'  (Read 1077 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The real reason our bravest need 'counseling'
« on: June 16, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »
****ing-A, brother.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=139679
Many on the left will try to make you believe that it is because of the rigors of war Bush's ineptitude.
We shouldn't even be there, they are given illegal orders to kill rape and maim.
The administration isn't supporting them.

Let's change that last statement to this.
The left isn't supporting them.
Or maybe presidential candidates don't support them or the war.

Getting warmer?

Know tell me. What would it due to tour head if you are in harms way every single day watching the horrors of war and you know that even some a-shat running for president doesn't believe in what you are doing?
Or how about turning on the news and seeing recruiting stations attacked or your blood brothers and sisters attacked and even killed just for being in the military?
God almighty how many of us could handle that type of situation and need counseling or turn to drugs and alcohol as a release?

And yet it is the left who chastize Bush for not providing enough counseling?
Well guess what if you sons a b-tche- would at least leave our guys and gals alone when they get home or leave they wouldn't need all the things you claim they don't get!

What set me off?
Yesterday I saw the latest cover of time at the Grocery store with the following headline.
The Army's newest secret weapon Prozac.
It got me to thinking.

Think about this:
If our bravest coming home from Europe, Asia and India Burma had to put up with the crap our current finest due how many of them would have needed counseling turned to drugs or alcohol?
I am gonna' guess a hell of a lot.
War is hell, and I know good and well both generations have seen plenty of it(hell).
The difference is that the love and support of a nation makes all the difference in regards to mental health.

Oki
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: The real reason our bravest need 'counseling'
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 05:59:21 PM »
It's why I think free-speech, during war time, can go too Damn far, Major. We lost our balls because of one bitch who was a popular actress and daughter to another ****ing actor. During WWI that bitch would have been executed upon landing back in the States.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site