Author Topic: Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike  (Read 5761 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 01:13:35 PM »
How sad that they take a children's story and automatically turn to "racism". How completely insecure and pathetic to see a picture of Curious George and assume it's because of race. When you're looking for racism around every corner and have decided everyone who doesn't view the world through "everyone of color is constantly a victim of racism" is automatically a racist, then I guess it makes sense. I immediately understood the bent bike reference and didn't even think "race" until the DUmmie brought it up. Besides, if we ALL evolved from apes how can they possibly decide a monkey reference is meant for just one color?

For a group who is constantly referrencing Martin Luther King (R), they spend an inordinate amount of time seeing skin color instead of "content of character". My family is a rainbow but the only people see us by race and/or skin color is my very liberal BIL & SIL. He's also one of those idiots who think the southern racists suddenly switched from left to right. I always considered people who see the world through race colored glasses to be "racist", but that's just me.

But then, only a group who views replacing the father in poor black families with the government teat, thus destroying the hope & independence of generations, compassionate (look it up DUmmies, even liberal studies show this trend beginning with the welfare program that began with the "Great Society"). Even giving LBJ the benefit of the doubt that he meant to help, there's a vast difference between a "hand up" and a "hand out". If any one of you can come here and show me how handing poor minority families a monthly check has uplifted them, then by all means, I'd love to hear it.

And using the excuse that it's "mean" Republicans fault because they never give them enough money", won't wash because there have been plenty of times (including 0bama's first 2 years) when the left had a veto proof majority and could have quadrupled the welfare budget, but did not. Perhaps the question you should ask yourselves is, "Why is the Democrat party so racist that they haven't raised welfare payments for poor minorities when they've had the chance?" Being that you folks see race and color first, you could've set it up where ONLY minorities get extra funds, since race and/or ethnicity is recorded when someone applies.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams