Author Topic: Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike  (Read 5756 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 01:00:32 PM »
I dunno I kind of like pissing them off.  :rotf:

But it's more fun instructing, manipulating, and pissing them off on their own turf.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 01:07:35 PM »
I wish.

This is why I've wanted the DUmpster to be a closed forum, so that we can say what we really think about the primitives, without having to be nice.

It's a shame the primitives can't practice more self-discipline. Skin's has asked them time and time again, but they won't heed his advice.  I have no choice but to believe they have no ability to discipline themselves.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 01:08:26 PM »
Self restraint ? Harumph !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 01:08:35 PM »
But it's more fun instructing, manipulating, and pissing them off on their own turf.

There is that.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2013, 01:09:47 PM »
It's a shame the primitives can't practice more self-discipline. Skin's has asked them time and time again, but they won't heed his advice.  I have no choice but to believe they have no ability to discipline themselves.

That's why I always thought it a good idea, when someone joined Skins's island and became a primitive, that they'd have to install certain software invented by the elusive enigmatic Elad, which whenever a primitive leaves there for here, it blows up the primitive's hard-drive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
NSA software, connected directly to the IRS and ATF.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »
Quote from:
treestar

Like most racists they pretend white people do not get nervous about driving in urban black neighborhoods. Every white person knows this is true.

and of course in their view Mr. Scorpio had to be the one in the wrong - in their analysis, he is the one who damaged their car - of course! And the man was just startled to see someone there (of any color!) or didn't notice. And his getting the newspaper proves he was not afraid!

I was reading this again and was noticing just how dumb this primitive is.

"and of course in their view Mr. Scorpio had to be the one in the wrong"

No one here has said Lamond did anything wrong. No one.  He is a racist, however.

"in their analysis, he is the one who damaged their car - of course!"

I implied the door was damaged, but I've been the only one. That was based upon Lamond saying "to look down at my pedal, which I discovered later was smashed." It's reasonable to believe if his pedal was smashed, it probably did some damage to the car door.  But that's a side issue to the whole story.

"And the man was just startled to see someone there (of any color!) "

A possibility. Prove me wrong.

"or didn't notice."

A possibility. Prove me wrong.

"And his getting the newspaper proves he was not afraid!"

Yeah, I know all sorts of people who are afraid of "dangerous neighborhoods" who go there to get the newspaper.

:whatever:

treestar primitive, you're as stupid as it gets. Go hang out with your BOG 100% cult worshipping comrades and leave the rest of the world alone, you freak.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline JLO

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »
Everyone needs to hi 5 USA4me for stirring up the loons.  :rotf:

Done!    :cheersmate:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2013, 08:34:39 PM »
And I was really amused by the mallet head who posted a defense of a CC post, and then immediately linked it back at CC.

Who's this dipshit talking about? All I did was mention that the one primitive told the other primitive that it's long reverse story was verbatim from here at CC. Which...would be a stupid, inane, *gasp* retarded lie.

Primitives lie, and primitives are DUmb. Period.

And "mallet head?" Seriously? To describe any of us? Pot....meet kettle.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2013, 01:03:01 AM »
If libs at DU are good at stirring their own nest, then it stands to reason they may try to utilize those same skills over here.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2013, 01:58:34 AM »
Is Mrs. Corpio having hot flashes again?  :???:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2013, 04:20:29 AM »
He's taking the pictures in the wrong context...

Bi-Curious George
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2013, 06:48:17 AM »
According to this Primitive white people aren't supposed to be anxious when surrounded by groups of another race?  Just reject the fear and be utterly protected.  +Snork+

All my life I've heard how uncomfortable it is for blacks to be the only representative of their race in a white majority. It's equally uncomfortable for whites when they are in the minority.  When one looks at the statistics on race and crime why wouldn't anyone of any color not be wary when found in the center of a group that makes up that very statistic.  It's called common sense and self preservation.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2013, 08:04:23 AM »
If the gravy is brown, it is racist. If it's a nice milk gravy like you put on chicken fried steak then it is non racist gravy.

My white gravy is actually golden brown (I brown the flour before I add the milk)

The DUmmies may take from that what they wish.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2013, 12:32:28 PM »
Race relations set back decades intentionally by first black president of the US.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2013, 01:07:20 PM »
Race relations set back decades intentionally by first black president of the US.

Not just him but the same whites who grievance monger alongside Sharpton, Wright and the rest. Where would Grayson, Pelosi, Reid and the rest be if blacks weren't disenfranchised? If blacks actually gained equal social standing in the US these idiots would have no power base.

It's not race, it's liberalism as a creed, period.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
Crap, crap, crap,    I have found the racist's to be those who find some kind of insult to them by anyone different.

Example-----The expression of OH BOY we are having Ice cream, OH Boy that was a close call, has been used for Years to denote a happy thought.

So Honolulu, I pregnant big time twisted my ankle crossing the street. Down I went and a local cop came out and helped me to the curb.   I thanked him but made the mistake of saying " OH BOY that was a close one ".   His reply was "Don't call me boy "     

I was stunned, I tried to explain but he looked at me like I some kind of nasty person. This has bothered me for 40 years.  I felt guilty for insulting a police officer that dragged me out of traffic.

Today I wonder if all this insults etc. are used as a way to control others.  They can insult us but even a regional main land expression was an insult to them.  True they do not know how the huge main land works, but by golly why the knee jerk reaction for a very large prego that was obviously not from that Island ?

Same here on the main land,   Anyone see in the news about a white woman playing the blues on a saxophone and 3 woman came up to her and smacked her for playing black blues ?  What was said was white woman should not be doing that. I think she was playing Minnie the Moocher  or another Cab Callaway standard.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2013, 05:10:10 PM »
Today I wonder if all this insults etc. are used as a way to control others.  They can insult us but even a regional main land expression was an insult to them.

I decided not to issue a "Blind Squirrel Moment" alert, as you do seem to get flashes of lucidity more often than the progdolytes.  You hit this on the head.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2013, 10:44:02 PM »
Well now, surely I'm not the only person who sees this among the primitives on Skins's island.

I've always had the impression the white primitives (which is 97.6% or 98.3% or whatever of them) nervously tip-toe around the black primitives, afraid they'll give offense in some way, and the black primitive(s)'ll get all angry and beat them up, or something.

Surely I'm not the only person who sees this.

I rarely see any non-Whites or under 40 at DU.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2013, 10:46:48 PM »
Nothing racist here, Liberal Guy, except from the storyteller and you. Yes, you.

Your little primitive friend dreams up racism over an incident where the guy driving the car more than likely wasn't even aware of what happened.  Yet your racist friend thinks it's all because he's black and the driver was white.

And you defend him. Which makes you a racist, and I would gladly say it to your face and dare you to deny it.

I remember LiberalGuy playing the race card a lot back in the days at CU. He was also anti-Semitic. :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2013, 02:11:07 AM »
I wish more members of DU would sign up here at CC so we could have one on one discussions about issues like this.

We don't sell stars or beg for money either!

All are welcome. Join us!

Offline Karin

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2013, 07:22:30 AM »
My white gravy is actually golden brown

White Hispanic!   :panic:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2013, 05:27:39 PM »
Here's the thing, Dorkio -

1) Lets assume Zimmerman did follow Martin with a loaded weapon - is that illegal ?

2) Now Lets assume Zimmerman intended to gun down Martin. Would Zimmerman wait to get into a one-on-one fight with Martin -even though he doesn't know if Martin is also armed- or would he just take him down from a distance to keep his advantage ?

*Remember Dorkio - "Murder 2" requires intent.

Chew on that for a while DUmpmonkeys.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2013, 05:36:33 PM »
Here's the thing, Dorkio -

1) Lets assume Zimmerman did follow Martin with a loaded weapon - is that illegal ?

2) Now Lets assume Zimmerman intended to gun down Martin. Would Zimmerman wait to get into a one-on-one fight with Martin -even though he doesn't know if Martin is also armed- or would he just take him down from a distance to keep his advantage ?

*Remember Dorkio - "Murder 2" requires intent.

Chew on that for a while DUmpmonkeys.

3) Would he call 911 to let them know of his presence where there would soon be a gunshot victim?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2013, 08:18:14 PM »
White Hispanic!   :panic:

I was thinking mulatto...

:caveman:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.