Author Topic: BuzzViper calling out WhiteguyPI  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
BuzzViper calling out WhiteguyPI
« on: January 17, 2008, 08:17:14 AM »
Let it go Buzz TIT is a bullshit artist. :loser: :whatever:
Buzz Clik  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-17-08 09:08 AM
Original message
Poll question: Imagine you're an average detective -- your basic White guy PI.
 And you decided to find out some stuff about a target. You start asking questions and combing databases. The very first day, somebody tells you, "You don't know your target's name." This confuses you because you have a name. "No," you're told, "that's not his name." You shrug this off because you were told by somebody else that the name you have is the name you're looking for.

About six weeks later, you catch a break. You find somebody who actually has knowledge of your target, and he tells you, "Yeah, I know of this guy. But the name you're searching isn't his real name, but I can't give you his real name."

So, how would you feel about your six weeks of work? Would you feel like a genius because in only six weeks you determined that you were looking for the wrong name, or are you a complete idiot for not listening when somebody told you clearly and repeatedly that you didn't have the correct name?

Poll result (3 votes) 
You're a genius.  (0 votes, 0%) Vote
You're an idiot.  (2 votes, 67%) Vote
I usually hate polls, but at least we're not talking about Reagan or LBJ.  (0 votes, 0%) Vote
Other.  (0 votes, 0%) Vote
I like to vote.  (1 votes, 33%) Vote

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2703302
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: BuzzViper calling out WhiteguyPI
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »
Oh my.

It's nice to see the buzzy one still hanging around Skins's island.

I must have misinterpreted a message from the rabbi when the rabbi shut down his yeshiva, liberalunderground; I was left with the impression the buzzy one was through with politics, and moving on to something else.

Apparently I misunderstood.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »
Oh my.

It's nice to see the buzzy one still hanging around Skins's island.

I must have misinterpreted a message from the rabbi when the rabbi shut down his yeshiva, liberalunderground; I was left with the impression the buzzy one was through with politics, and moving on to something else.

Apparently I misunderstood.

I thought WhiteguyPI put this to rest on CU. The Buzzy primitive seems to either have a thing for WGPI or TIT.He certainly spends alot of time defending TIT!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 08:48:36 AM »
I know that the Rabbi has had lots of sockpuppets claiming to be many things...even conservative.

Could it be that TiT is yet another sock?

And now we have one of LG's socks defending the other?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 08:54:31 AM »
Is buzzy an idiot for having such a hard-on for White-guy PI? That's the real question.

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »
I still don't understand why the DU hasn't called TiT on his lies. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline MPCOA

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 09:13:08 AM »

KC
Most of them are too busy hoping that they get the chance to more openly hate on the military like they or their parents did during Vietnam.
Don't suffer from PTSD, go out and cause it

Embrace the Hate

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Gen. Colin Powell

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 09:14:24 AM »
BuzzViper has a very unhealthy obsession with CU.

Which...considering what's been going on over there lately..he's in dire need of a fix for his obsession.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 09:16:53 AM »
When all that was going down at CU about TiT, and BuzzViper was defending TiT, I honestly thought they were the same person.  I accused BuzzViper of being TiT several times, of course he never answered me.  He was adament that Tom Wright wasn't his name.  He really seemed to know ALOT about TiT.  I'm still not convinced that they aren't the same person.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 09:25:09 AM »

KC
Most of them are too busy hoping that they get the chance to more openly hate on the military like they or their parents did during Vietnam.

I think there is a lot of truth to this.  I believe they want to believe ANY soldier who will condemn what is going on in Iraq (or any other war) so badly, that they will overlook literally TONS of reliable information to get to keep 'Their Soldier'.  They will even go to tremendous links to stretch the credibility of the 'Soldier' in question to get to keep them on their side.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »

KC

DUmmies will always believe lies, that's all in being a DUmmy.  Now, the truth, they'd never listen to that. :banghead:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad