Author Topic: Zimmerman is toast... lousy attorneys  (Read 478 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Zimmerman is toast... lousy attorneys
« on: June 24, 2013, 04:23:17 PM »
George Zimmerman is getting roasted in court by the prosecutor, through opening statements. Zimmerman's attorney is getting REAMED. First a crappy jury selection process gets all women, and from the looks of their expression, they are completely entranced by the prosecutor, and dismissive of Zimmerman's attorney team.

I originally predicted that it would be near-impossible to produce evidence beyond a reasonable doubt for murder, and very iffy for manslaughter. But that depended on a competent defense who understood that the prosecution has the backing, and possibly (illegal) support of the Obama Administration through Eric Holder. But attorney Don West personifies the incompetence of this defense team.

It's over, all that's needed is how long will he be sentenced for. I predict near-max, if not max, for 2nd Degree murder.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Zimmerman is toast... lousy attorneys
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:52:35 PM »
His objections to Zimmerman's family being excluded from the courtroom and to the prosecution introducing earlier 911 tapes were lame, poorly cited and pissed the judge off.