Author Topic: Grandson and golf update  (Read 2089 times)

Offline longview

Grandson and golf update
« on: June 23, 2013, 11:19:01 PM »
Some of you helped me find a place to get my grandson a golf bag and little hand cart.  I also picked up a 9 iron from an area pawn shop, so now he has a full set.  Thanks.  They are having fun.

I spent last week with the kids and got a few shots.  Check out the irrigation boots they were wearing!  Country kids, what can you say?  The oldest does get to golf occasionally on a course kind of near them. 

Love this one of the happy caddy.

As you can see, there is a lot of rough area.  They have what I think is an unusual way of finding lost golf balls.  One kids hops on a small horse and the other leads it.  I came up with that.  :-)  It's easier to find the balls from above.

Offline here

• In case anyone ever asks, I wasn't really here
Re: Grandson and golf update
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 02:23:41 AM »
Cute

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Grandson and golf update
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 12:08:59 PM »
Some of you helped me find a place to get my grandson a golf bag and little hand cart.  I also picked up a 9 iron from an area pawn shop, so now he has a full set.  Thanks.  They are having fun.

I spent last week with the kids and got a few shots.  Check out the irrigation boots they were wearing!  Country kids, what can you say?  The oldest does get to golf occasionally on a course kind of near them. 

Love this one of the happy caddy.

As you can see, there is a lot of rough area.  They have what I think is an unusual way of finding lost golf balls.  One kids hops on a small horse and the other leads it.  I came up with that.  :-)  It's easier to find the balls from above.

Great pictures & could be the next Bubba Watson.