Author Topic: UGP wants to know why we hate it  (Read 5527 times)

Offline sybilll

Re: UGP wants to know why we hate it
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2013, 01:32:23 AM »
I guess I am a bad person, because I frankly don't give a flying shit UGP. So there.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2013, 01:35:32 AM »
I guess I am a bad person, because I frankly don't give a flying shit UGP. So there.

I'm with you.  I forced myself to read that whole screed and, would like to tell UDP that I ,a complete stranger, now hate it.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 05:44:34 AM »
I didn't read it, because I've read it's missives before, and those are minutes of my life I'll never get back.  Snugs hit it on the head on the first page:

I'm a medic.

You're an invalid.

I'm a firefighter.

You're constantly in therapy.

I worked 20 hour days to keep my fellow soldier's paid.

You cry because the school didn't send you to South America to live in tree tops as a vegetarian cat.

I've broken more bones than you've broken sweats.

I can't run 2-miles without shattering my knees but I do it every other day so I can continue to be a soldier as long as physically possible.

You won't get off the couch.

I can breed 'em and feed 'em.

You?

I'll fight.

You'll die...probably by your own hand.

I want what I've worked for.

You want what I've worked for.

Yes. Yes, I hate you. I despise you. I hold you in perpetual scorn.

You don't know the first ****ing thing about love except how to manipulate and exploit it.

This pretty much applies to all of the primitives.  Do I feel sorry?  Not one iota.  They made their fetid, rancid swamp--and they have to live in it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2013, 06:16:01 AM »
I hate whiners.

I don't care what they're whining about.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2013, 06:26:01 AM »
What would it take to make UGP happy?

I've been reading screed after pathetic screed from UGP for 10 years. I've never seen the thing happy.

UGP thinks it's a male cat trapped in a female human body. The thing has had body-destroying surgery.

It has never worked for anything in it's life. UGP has never, ever learned the satisfaction that comes from starting something, working really hard, making mistakes, starting over, and then completing it.

Has UGP ever done anything for or by itself? I can't think of a single thing.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2013, 08:28:35 AM »

1) mooch off other people, and then 2) whine that it's not enough.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2013, 09:14:55 AM »

I've been reading screed after pathetic screed from UGP for 10 years. I've never seen the thing happy.

UGP thinks it's a male cat trapped in a female human body. The thing has had body-destroying surgery.

It has never worked for anything in it's life. UGP has never, ever learned the satisfaction that comes from starting something, working really hard, making mistakes, starting over, and then completing it.

What I don't get is how it cries poor but then has a totally elective/cosmetic surgery that costs thousands that Medicaid does not cover.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2013, 10:14:37 AM »
1) mooch off other people, and then 2) whine that it's not enough.

But that's hard work coach. It even broke a nail once while pounding out a screed on DU and couldn't even draw workman's comp for its injury.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Dori

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
She/he/it is one sick psychotic cat. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline longview

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2013, 11:26:52 AM »

Yeah, UGP, what about the weak makes the left hate them so?

I know the answer to that!  Selfish pigs, they are.  

And instead of UGP thinking of what she can do for others, it's about her.  Her unfulfilled dreams.  Real or imagined slights.  Get over yourself and grow the F*** up.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:29:20 AM by longview »

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2013, 01:07:35 PM »
I got this far, and stopped.

In 4th. grade I wanted to be a veterinarian, study the lives of south american cats, living in the treetops.

The mental picture of Subway Cat, all 325 pounds of her, with her rainbow plumage, covered in jailhouse tattoos and body piercings, probably naked (since jungle cats don't wear clothes), following jaguars through the treetops to take their temperatures,  made me laugh like a hyena.

("A hyena, in South America?" "Shh-shh-shh!")

This stupid bitch has absolutely no connection with reality.  :chairshot:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 01:14:59 PM by franksolich »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2013, 01:11:00 PM »
Reality disconnect is a common theme with libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline jukin

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2013, 01:35:34 PM »
I don't hate them. I hate being forced to take care of them. That is known as slavery. If i wish to give of time or treasure that should be up to me and that is known as freedom.

I hate that that the smart are slaves to the stupid. I hate that tiny minorities hold the majorities hostage to their desires. I hate Karl Marx's theories as it goes against thousands of years of evolution.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 01:38:16 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2013, 01:40:57 PM »
UGPee's not happy unless it's not happy, and spreading its' unhappiness to otherwise happy people.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2013, 01:44:50 PM »
UGPee's not happy unless it's not happy, and spreading its' unhappiness to otherwise happy people.
Reminds me of a quick time cadence from my youth...

Misery, Misery,
That's all this Army
Has for me
Misery Misery
Misery loves company
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2013, 04:20:53 PM »
If all Heaven opened before her she would curse It for a thief because It would deny her her demons.

Where else is she to go?

Absolutely correct and poetically stated. ^5

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2013, 04:26:52 PM »
One wonders how much effort it's siblings will put into securing it a place to live after they evict it.  Unfortunately it probably won't have much chance to post from a shopping cart.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2013, 04:54:32 PM »
One wonders how much effort it's siblings will put into securing it a place to live after they evict it.  Unfortunately it probably won't have much chance to post from a shopping cart.

I think it'd be good for her to end up in one of those buildings with small rooms and soft walls, and a straitjacket a permanent part of her daily-and-nightly attire.

I can't see anything else that'd work.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2013, 04:59:18 PM »
I think it'd be good for her to end up in one of those buildings with small rooms and soft walls, and a straitjacket a permanent part of her daily-and-nightly attire.

I can't see anything else that'd work.

They can't be locked up like that nowadays unless they are very dangerous or they have great insurance.  I'm afraid it's the shopping cart for the UGP.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »
They can't be locked up like that nowadays unless they are very dangerous or they have great insurance.  I'm afraid it's the shopping cart for the UGP.

Well, since the subway cat wishes she'd never been born, wishes she'd die, maybe she'll be run over by a big semi-truck rolling down the highway, mistaking her for something that fell off a garbage truck.

<<<a nice guy, but there are times.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2013, 05:06:55 PM »
Well, since the subway cat wishes she'd never been born, wishes she'd die, maybe she'll be run over by a big semi-truck rolling down the highway, mistaking her for something that fell off a garbage truck.

<<<a nice guy, but there are times.....

Since it doesn't have the balls (in fact no balls at all) to off itself, I expect that's the best we can hope for.  I hope the truck isn't damaged.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2013, 10:49:17 PM »
UGP and bobbolink would make great roommates.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2013, 11:31:16 PM »

It might, just might, be the best thing to happen to the kitty there Bad Dog. Not getting her daily ration of kitty food might cause her/him/it to get off her/him/it's fat ass and actually get a job. I'm sure some circus somewhere would hire her.

I'm just wondering though... what are the siblings like? Are they normal? If they are, the kitty might be looking at some hard times. I'm guessing she will end up walking the streets, pushing a buggy, meowing to itself.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2013, 11:55:00 PM »

Makes you wonder who or what started this whole carnival of insanity in the first place. If it's not on her then when the time comes that person should pay for making someone so miserable but we all know it all rest with her .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2013, 03:20:03 AM »
It might, just might, be the best thing to happen to the kitty there Bad Dog. Not getting her daily ration of kitty food might cause her/him/it to get off her/him/it's fat ass and actually get a job. I'm sure some circus somewhere would hire her.

I'm just wondering though... what are the siblings like? Are they normal? If they are, the kitty might be looking at some hard times. I'm guessing she will end up walking the streets, pushing a buggy, meowing to itself.

Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago:

Statistics have shown that 1 out of every 4 people are freaks.
So, pick out 3 of your friends.  If they're OK, IT'S YOU!

A LOT of DUmmies fall into that category.  They're just too damn stupid to realize it.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.