• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Hello
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 10:22:52 AM »
Welcome!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »
HAHA Yes I have...and helped grill food as well...(well stood around and talked to the grill master anywho)...  :fuelfire:

How you doing there girl?

I'm hanging in there! 

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 12:37:48 AM »
We've never met yet I feel I know you so well.  Hello Tim.    :-)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2013, 07:51:50 PM »
We've never met yet I feel I know you so well.  Hello Tim.    :-)

Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around every once in a while you, might miss it.  :wink:  Miss you sweets.  (I told the man who you are, so he doesn't think he has some freaky stalker)  Don't be a stranger darlin, and my love goes to you and yours.  You know how to find me.   :-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 10:02:46 PM »
Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around every once in a while you, might miss it.  :wink:  Miss you sweets.  (I told the man who you are, so he doesn't think he has some freaky stalker)  Don't be a stranger darlin, and my love goes to you and yours.  You know how to find me.   :-)
Life comes at you like a freight train. Sometimes it's also the light at the end of the tunnel.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2013, 08:01:43 AM »
Life comes at you like a freight train. Sometimes it's also the light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, there's that....

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2013, 08:57:16 AM »
Life comes at you like a freight train. Sometimes it's also the light at the end of the tunnel. Or you hear the horn real loud and are blinded by the light before impact.

I'm in the latter ATM hehe
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2013, 09:06:20 AM »
I'm in the latter ATM hehe

Well, there's that too.   :rofl:

Offline Buckinfitch

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
Doing well.  I put new bushings in the front suspension after Mr. Toad's wild ride earlier this spring.  Sitting for a few months doesn't seem to improve these cars.

I have a new toy... I'm on my way to pick it up tomorrow.  I've been looking for a bigger, more comfortable car to use on vacation.

me too.. but unfortunately after obamacar..errrscam this is it for me, with a tune up and tire gauge I'm good to go  :mad:

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority, and by the mainstream media, which holds forth the preposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2013, 01:50:07 PM »
me too.. but unfortunately after obamacar..errrscam this is it for me, with a tune up and tire gauge I'm good to go  :mad:

:rofl: Does it come in any other colors?

Welcome to the Cave.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2013, 08:29:56 PM »
Are we welcoming a new member in Biesmythe's welcome thread ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2013, 08:30:26 PM »
It happens. :drunksailor:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »
LOL I'm already here so it no problem....on top of the fact Chris_ don't care...hehe do ya bud? Hows the car coming?
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2013, 09:52:49 PM »

Why not?   :cheersmate: