Author Topic: Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested  (Read 13791 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »
So once again, here has her ass handed to her again.

Damn. That's a lot of "h's."  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2013, 02:04:42 PM »
Now they're investigating him for a double homicide (drive-by) last year:

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/27/former-patriots-player-aaron-hernandez-probed-two-more-murders-law-enforcement-officials-say/0GPNwDdsU4nguqnB2LADYM/story.html

Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez, already facing charges in a murder last week in North Attleborough, is also being investigated in connection with a July 2012 double murder in Boston, according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »
Looks like they busted one of his homeboys down in CT.  No bail for him either.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2013, 12:43:42 AM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »
Aaron Hernandez is a killer. This is the worst NFL player I have heard.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2013, 09:30:31 AM »
Wow!

Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

From Adam Schefter's Twitter

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/350372096125304836
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2013, 06:05:53 AM »
So is Aaron Hernandez classified as a serial killer now? Could be three dead by his hand now. Are we sure there aren't more?

Oh, and the Pats are actually giving fans a chance to return their AH jerseys for another player's threads. July 6th and 7th. Since It is the Patriots though, why not do the 4th through the 7th? It would make sense to me. Only two days??

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2013, 09:15:57 AM »
So is Aaron Hernandez classified as a serial killer now? Could be three dead by his hand now. Are we sure there aren't more?

Oh, and the Pats are actually giving fans a chance to return their AH jerseys for another player's threads. July 6th and 7th. Since It is the Patriots though, why not do the 4th through the 7th? It would make sense to me. Only two days??

Well, I wouldn't call this entire AH thing a wonderful endorsement of the Pats' club. This is the kind of bad publicity you want to quickly deal with, then separate yourself entirely from the thing that caused the grief to begin with.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »
Clothing tied to Hernandez case recovered in condo

Right now, somewhere in Philadelphia, Mike Vick is doing back handsprings for being knocked down to the #2 dumbest sumbitch to ever play pro football.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
Right now, somewhere in Philadelphia, Mike Vick is doing back handsprings for being knocked down to the #2 dumbest sumbitch to ever play pro football.

Wish he were doing back handsprings for some other city  :rant:

Hernandez should have consulted Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison on how to do the job(s) right.
Piney Power!!

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »
Wish he were doing back handsprings for some other city  :rant:

Hernandez should have consulted Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison on how to do the job(s) right.

:lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 07:37:33 PM »
Whoopsie...

LINK

Yeah, looks like his boys are rollin on him.

Only way he's gonna beat this charge is with a slow white Bronco, Johnny Cochran, and a racist cop.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2013, 07:42:12 PM »
Whoopsie...

LINK

Yeah, looks like his boys are rollin on him.

Only way he's gonna beat this charge is with a slow white Bronco, Johnny Cochran, and a racist cop.
For the record, I don't think Mark Furman was racist. He was an excellent race fall guy though.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.