Author Topic: Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested  (Read 13788 times)

Offline dixierose

Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested
« on: June 20, 2013, 06:04:10 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/06/20/Hernandez-About-to-Be-Arrested?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is likely to be arrested in connection with an alleged murder of a 27-year-old Boston man less than a mile away from his home.

A Boston.com sports producer said on Thursday he was hearing from law enforcement sources that an arrest was imminent. Sports Illustrated also reported on Thursday that "a source with knowledge of the investigation said that Hernandez's arrest is likely." Hernandez was swarmed on Wednesday as he was getting gas for his car.

Police have been speaking to Hernandez and have searched his home this week while investigating the apparent murder. On Wednesday, Fox 25 News in Boston reported law enforcement officials have not ruled out Hernandez as a suspect and believed he was "directly tied" to the murder of Odin Lloyd, whose body was found on Monday.
Fox 25 News reported that Lloyd had texted someone to indicate he was in a vehicle with Hernandez and two other men on the night of his death. When Hernandez returned home in the vehicle, only three men got out-and the victim was not on of them, according to Fox 25 News.

more at the link

Apparently, he also is accused of shooting a man in the face...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57590332-504083/aaron-hernandez-update-nfl-player-shot-man-in-face-in-fla-earlier-this-year-lawsuit-alleges/

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Dori

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 06:05:45 PM »
Damn...and he's the only number one player I have on my fantasy team   :banghead:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 06:07:42 PM »
Looks like a tie between the NBA and the NFL for most criminals.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 01:38:08 AM »
More at this link

Apparently, he destroyed surveillance video as well? Could be gang affiliated? (Duh) I wouldn't be surprised if this ass was a member of MS-13 or something.

So much potential. Possible hall of famer. DEFINITE starter for any team but the Pats since they have Gronk. What a waste of life this guy is.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
Memo to Pats fans--NOW WHAT?  Tebow is your starting TE?  Oh, joy of joys.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »
Memo to Pats fans--NOW WHAT?  Tebow is your starting TE?  Oh, joy of joys.

The Pats still have Gronkowski, but he just had back surgery.  They also have about 6 other TEs on their roster.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline CG6468

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 11:50:04 AM »
Looks like a tie between the NBA and the NFL for most criminals.

It's actually been the National Felons' League for years.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 11:51:10 AM »
The Pats still have Gronkowski, but he just had back surgery.  They also have about 6 other TEs on their roster.

And I think Gronk has had 6 surgeries in the past year.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline here

• In case anyone ever asks, I wasn't really here
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 12:20:57 PM »
Hernandez's arrest isn't likely soon; If the police had a witness, or solid evidence, they would have already issued a warrant.

Hernandez had his house professionally cleaned, destroyed a hard drive, and surrendered a smashed cell phone that was likely included in the probable cause search warant.  It will be interesting if the police try to pressure him with an obstruction charge but your property is yours to destroy absent a warrant.  He's lawyered-up, and the forensics will be telling

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 03:08:06 AM »
Police did conduct a four hour search in which they carried out "several" bags of evidence. I hope this asshole goes down hard. The cops have to have something concrete now.

However, I was wondering if Frank, or anyone else here knows a "mrbiggass?" Is he/she a DU member? The reason I ask is this:

mrbigass says:
Jun 23, 2013 8:21 AM
If the other dudes don’t flip on him then I’mma gonna guess that any prosecution of him for capital murder will be one of those “circumstantial” cases you see on 48 Hours or Dateline……….and they do seem to win those teevee cases…..
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/23/search-yields-apparent-evidence-bags-from-hernandezs-home/

The only place I've seen that is from the leftist pigs on the DU, so what gives?

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 06:22:06 AM »
At the very least Henandez is facing a 4-6 game suspension by the commis.

Looks like it might be Tebow time.

Offline dixierose

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline here

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 09:18:09 AM »
He's been taken into custody this morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/26/new-england-patriots-aaron-hernandez-arrested-at-home-report-says/

They aren't reporting the charges but if it is for obstruction of justice, they played their hand acknowledging they don't have enough evidence to make a murder charge stick

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »
They aren't reporting the charges but if it is for obstruction of justice, they played their hand acknowledging they don't have enough evidence to make a murder charge stick

We will know this evening what the charges are. The DA is not going to go off half cocked on a murder 1 charge until all of the evidence is accumulated. They have enough to charge him with obstruction IMO.

If he was the trigger man, he is going down cause the other two suspects will be squeezed. Unlike OJ, there is at least one or two eye witness to the murder. The prosecution is going to get a conviction.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 01:07:04 PM »
Good!

I can already see Nancy Grace, and JVM salivating over this wall to wall coverage.

Vulture wenches!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »
I'm not going to follow this story unless owebuma identifies a victim in it that would have looked like his son.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline here

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
Good!

I can already see Nancy Grace, and JVM salivating over this wall to wall coverage.

Vulture wenches!

In the sense that they were adults who chose to live on the edge, I don't find any of the characters to be sympathetic.  TV's Nancy Grace/JVM  specialize in the innocent victim market and just being murdered isn't dramatic enough for them

Offline CG6468

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 01:50:59 PM »
Good!

Vulture wenches!

You forgot Gloria Mostlyallred.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
Hernandez has been charged with murder!

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA75JJ001

Hernandez was taken from his home in handcuffs early Wednesday, more than a week after a Boston semi-pro football player was found dead in an industrial park a mile from Hernandez's house. He was arraigned later in the day and charged with murder.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline here

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »
Hernandez has been charged with murder!

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA75JJ001

They must have a witness?  The forensics came back that quickly?

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 02:36:33 PM »
http://deadspin.com/prosecutor-aaron-hernandez-orchestrated-the-execution-588065097

Hernandez "orchestrated the execution," the prosecutor said, and asked that he be held without bail. The judge agreed; Hernandez will be jailed. His next court date will be July 24.

Prosecutors detailed Lloyd's multiple gunshot wounds to the side, arms, and chest, including two fatal shots to the chest—fired when Lloyd was lying on the ground. Keys to a vehicle belonging to Hernandez were found on Lloyd. Lloyd had all his possessions, so robbery was not the motive. Five .45 caliber shells from a semi-automatic weapon were recovered.

According to a third party, Hernandez was angry with Lloyd for talking to a group of people at a nightclub on the previous Friday, a group that Hernandez apparently had beef with. The prosecutor said authorities have tape of Hernandez, with a firearm, saying "You can't trust anyone anymore" before driving to pick up Lloyd.

The prosecution's extremely detailed timeline contains exchanges and information that could not have been picked up by any surveillance camera, so it seems likely that someone involved in the incident has spoken to police.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline here

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 02:47:23 PM »
If he "orchestrated the execution," that means he wasn't the shooter -sounds as if the guy(s) who did it have made a plea deal

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 03:02:09 PM »
Wait, how many posts on this and no one has said, Hernandez, former tight end will be heading to the can.   :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 08:07:52 PM »
If he "orchestrated the execution," that means he wasn't the shooter -sounds as if the guy(s) who did it have made a plea deal

Nobody else has been arrested.  And no prosecutor would give the actual shooter a lighter deal that a co-conspirator.

Where do you come up with half this shit?  I swear, vesta makes more sense than you sometimes.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford