Author Topic: Obama-Backed Syrian Jihadists Behead Christian & Feed His Body To Dogs  (Read 936 times)

Offline CG6468

Obama-Backed Syrian Jihadists Behead Christian & Feed His Body To Dogs

As Barack Obama prepares to arm Syrian jihadists with our tax dollars, I think we should consider just who he is arming. First, I don’t think we have any business in Syria in the first place, but consider who it is we’re arming: Al-Qaeda. This group recently beheaded a Christian husband and soon to be father. Then they demonstrated a complete disregard for his body by feeding it to dogs.

According to a 60-year-old Carmelite nun, Sister Agnes-Mariam de la Croix, taxi driver Andrei Arbashe, 38, was kidnapped after his brother was heard complaining that these rebels behaved like bandits. I’ll add that they are just following in the footsteps of their leader Mohammed, who was just that and more.

Arbashe was recently married and was soon to be a father. His headless corpse was found roadside, surrounded by hungry dogs.

The nun said, “His only crime was his brother criticized the rebels, accused them of acting like bandits, which is what they are.”

The Daily Mail reports,
There have been a growing number of accounts of atrocities carried out by rogue elements of the Syrian Free Army, which opposes dictator Bashar al-Assad and is recognised by Britain and the West as the legitimate leadership.

Sister Agnes-Miriam, mother superior of the Monastery of St James the Mutilated, has condemned Britain and the west for supporting the rebels despite growing evidence of human rights abuses. Murder, kidnapping, rape and robbery are becoming commonplace, she says.

‘The free and democratic world is supporting extremists,’ Sister Agnes-Miriam said from her sanctuary in Lebanon. ‘They want to impose Sharia Law and create an Islamic state in Syria.’

This is what blammo wants for the USA
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town